Thread: Peace

Community Member

Default Peace

Alright peeps, Thanks for the fun time I had with many of you, but as of today I've cancelled my sub.

The fact the end game content = 1 broken quest was the last straw. Also all the Drama that goes with the Buggy AI of said quest turned a normally fun experience, into a holier than thou pi*sing contest.

I'm going to keep all my gear for a return to the game, so don't ask

Anyways I did their survey and told them why I was leaving, so at least my voice may be heard at least on that front.

See yall in mod 9....
    Blind Faith

Noheels,Ravenwind-Sarlona,FirstOfOne,Kraagg

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGrim View Post
    Alright peeps, Thanks for the fun time I had with many of you, but as of today I've cancelled my sub.

The fact the end game content = 1 broken quest was the last straw. Also all the Drama that goes with the Buggy AI of said quest turned a normally fun experience, into a holier than thou pi*sing contest.

Anyways I did their survey and told them why I was leaving, so at least my voice may be heard at least on that front.

See yall in mod 9....

Dude you will be missed. You led my first raid I ever went on and were a great player. Come back for Mod 7 when all this stuff blows over.

Community Member

See yall in mod 9....
    Pm me with your contact info so we can Cyber.
    Eclave, Kaptann Insano, Phaera Xun, Apathy, Korvine, Soul.

Yes it is true I am all of these awesome people.

Default Dang!

See yall in mod 9....
    Dang man! We gonna miss you. Come back for Mod7. Roll a gimped monk with me and we can noob it up.

R/Rrend
    Rrend - Nobble - Serberus - Nuckles - Indifferent - Rrender - Rrendage - Rrendtron - Rrendfu - Rrendsoul

Proud Member of Caffeine on Sarlona

Sorry to see you go
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels