Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anything New???

Quote Originally Posted by Kistilan View Post
    I have yet to receive my Yagasnacks.
    You just wait. It takes a while to infect........ I mean group with a whole server.
    Characters - Brion, Damerchant, Deathbot, Goode-, Minusten, Sepiriz, Spiritstrike, Stee, Steilh, Vorpaal, Wyllye, Yaga, Yagalicious, Yga. RIP - Catpizzle and Qazpe
    Beware My Gifts!!!

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Yaga Nub View Post
    You just wait. It takes a while to infect........ I mean group with a whole server.
    Hold on, I think I know this one. Is the poorman's cure 2 boards and a yard of rope to bite on while clapping it out? If that's the case, I should let you know, I might be a eunich.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaga Nub View Post
    You just wait. It takes a while to infect........ I mean grope a whole server.
    fixed for accuracy

Kistilan,

I applied for the beta yesterday. Let's see where it goes. SG-1 has been one of my favorite SCI-FI shows, it will be interesting to see how they interpret it into an MMORPG. I certainly don't mind running with you guys, and appreciate the invite. If you get in let me know what server you guys are on. I will see if anyone else from Money is interested. We are still a small guild, but have a lot of fun.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Thumbs up Sgwo

Quote Originally Posted by txnroger View Post
    Kistilan,

I applied for the beta yesterday. Let's see where it goes. SG-1 has been one of my favorite SCI-FI shows, it will be interesting to see how they interpret it into an MMORPG. I certainly don't mind running with you guys, and appreciate the invite. If you get in let me know what server you guys are on. I will see if anyone else from Money is interested. We are still a small guild, but have a lot of fun.
    Cool beans txn. Stormrune's players are a small group of unified players from 2001-2004, plus new additions every once in awhile, so we're not looking to run in a huge organization and get lost. If $Money$ shows up in Beta with us we should definitely get together for some SGWO exploration time.

PS: We generally change the guild's name to fit the storyline, so no idea what we'll use as a name in SGWO yet. It's up to everyone, although a Latin name like our Eve Online Corp, Invictus Exercitus, may be the way we go. Relics is Eberron-Only and Stormrune is Fantasy-Only. Sci-Fi opens up a whole new range. Our last Sci-Fi guild in SWG was BFS (The Bloodfang Syndicate), and we swindled an entire city away from another guild. It wasn't cheating, it was all politics but it was very underhanded. I am not sure I'd ever utilize that playstyle again.

Did you just touch my a$$?
    Beerthirty / Martinitime / Fortyoz / Doctorfrank
    Ordos Draconum

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by BeerThirty View Post
    Did you just touch my a$$?
    Did it look like a tzatziki-layered gyro? Because if so, I did touch one of those and masticated the whole thing while driving 70 mph down I-35 today. The police officer to my left was impressed -- both hands actively engaged OFF the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kistilan View Post
    Did it look like a tzatziki-layered gyro? Because if so, I did touch one of those and masticated the whole thing while driving 70 mph down I-35 today. The police officer to my left was impressed -- both hands actively engaged OFF the wheel.
    Sounds too much like the last verse to "A Lap Dance is so Much Better when the Stripper is Cryin' " by the The Blood Hound Gang.
    Beerthirty / Martinitime / Fortyoz / Doctorfrank
    Ordos Draconum

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by BeerThirty View Post
    Sounds too much like the last verse to "A Lap Dance is so Much Better when the Stripper is Cryin' " by the The Blood Hound Gang.
    Wow! *L* I've never heard that one. I'll have to give it a listen. If my life were in a song or two, that'd be swell!

Kistilan,

That's good to know. Have you guys heard anything back yet? Not sure when they are planning on selecting people, but I hope it's soon.

ummmmm Hello ........ Hey guys ..... is ummmm this thing working?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Starlytes View Post
    ummmmm Hello ........ Hey guys ..... is ummmm this thing working?????????
    Yo Star! You coming back?
    Characters - Brion, Damerchant, Deathbot, Goode-, Minusten, Sepiriz, Spiritstrike, Stee, Steilh, Vorpaal, Wyllye, Yaga, Yagalicious, Yga. RIP - Catpizzle and Qazpe
    Beware My Gifts!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12