Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0 View Post
    You guys are telling her to not reroll as you know nothnig about her build, but her 17 Str...
    It's way too early for that kind of talk.
    Not true... I do know a bit of her build because I have grouped with her on a couple of occassions. I know she does not want to re-roll and that it is her highest level character and she's worked really hard to level her up and doesn't want to lose that. I know from running with her that she was NOT a weak point in the group, she held her own, and contributed just fine. Sure, there's room for improvement but who's very first character doesn't? There was nothing in those runs to indicate to me that she needed to re-roll. I also know that I have the dragonshards she needs (and am willing to give them to her) if she does decide to re-spec feats after seeing how the enhancements changes work out.

Dru... see how the new enhancements work out. It sounds to me like you've taken a good start. If you still feel the need/desire to respec feats, I can help you out with that (maybe before our run this Sat night?).
    My DDO Vids: http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...princessfairee Added vids Mar'08
    Legends of Aerenal: Here in the beginning; here until the end! Caelan guild officer

I have spare dragonshards too. We'll get you up and running Dru! Look for me next time you're on, my char names are in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelan View Post
    Not true... I do know a bit of her build because I have grouped with her on a couple of occassions. [...] There was nothing in those runs to indicate to me that she needed to re-roll. I also know that I have the dragonshards she needs (and am willing to give them to her) if she does decide to re-spec feats after seeing how the enhancements changes work out.
    Right, but am I supposed to read your mind for that?
    I'M simply basing myself on what I'm seeing on the forums, can't follow you in-game.

She's not TwF, right?
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

The only thing I saw on that screenshot that really made me think there was a problem was the 16 AC.

I dont know if this is a WF problem, or if there is another equipment issue that needs looking into, but by lvl 7 your armor class should be well over 20, and hopefully in the high 20s or even around 30 if you're a fighter type?

I think theres a warforged enhancement that works like full plate (gives +8 ac and +2 or +3 max dex?) You should look into that perhaps?

Maybe some other WF barbs can help out in that regard, but the really low AC was troubling.
    "No man on his death bed ever said, 'I wish i'd spent more time at the office.'" -Unknown

Skarlette (8/2 Elf Rog/rgr), Tahlera (7 Drow Clr), Taran (6 Drow Brd)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaden View Post
    The only thing I saw on that screenshot that really made me think there was a problem was the 16 AC.

I dont know if this is a WF problem, or if there is another equipment issue that needs looking into, but by lvl 7 your armor class should be well over 20, and hopefully in the high 20s or even around 30 if you're a fighter type?

I think theres a warforged enhancement that works like full plate (gives +8 ac and +2 or +3 max dex?) You should look into that perhaps?

Maybe some other WF barbs can help out in that regard, but the really low AC was troubling.
    Nothing wrong with a 16 AC on a barbarian.

Your character does not need to be rerolled, for a first character your doing alright. Just may need to work a bit on the feats/enhancements. I would definitely spec that character out as a 2 Handed Build. Sounds like you can acquire some dragonshards from others above. Perhaps post your feats you selected at 1-3-6th levels.

Well, she's doing better. I leveled up to 8, so I'm now at 19 Str & 19 AC. And thanks to Cae, I am now a TwF after a feat adjustment. So I'm going to see how she works like this. In the meantime...I've got some low-level toons I'm going to play...see if I can't get someone OTHER than Dru playing cooler quests.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance & input!
    Jen - Mom, Maid, Goddess in MySpace - Drusella (WF) -Barbarian 10, Petruchio (HL) - Bard 3, Annastacia (H) - Cleric 6, Katherina (D) - Pally 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer J.
    I want to share something with you, three sentences that will get you through life:
    #1 - Cover for me. #2 - Oh, good idea, Boss! #3 - It was like that when I got here.

Default Tab key?

I didn't read all the posts but if nobody has pointed it out...

You will be much more likely to hit stuff if you target it...use your TAB key to select targets, white circle appears, chase them and swing away. Without doing this you will swing and hit mobs much less often unless you are right on top of them.

R/Rrend
    Rrend - Nobble - Serberus - Nuckles - Indifferent - Rrender - Rrendage - Rrendtron - Rrendfu - Rrendsoul

Proud Member of Caffeine on Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by madmommajen View Post
    I am now a TwF after a feat adjustment.
    With that Dex, you'll not be able to pick up neither ITwF and GTwF...
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrend View Post
    I didn't read all the posts but if nobody has pointed it out...

You will be much more likely to hit stuff if you target it...use your TAB key to select targets, white circle appears, chase them and swing away. Without doing this you will swing and hit mobs much less often unless you are right on top of them.

R/Rrend
    See, this is GOOD information! I had no idea that's the way it worked. Thanks for the tip!
    Jen - Mom, Maid, Goddess in MySpace - Drusella (WF) -Barbarian 10, Petruchio (HL) - Bard 3, Annastacia (H) - Cleric 6, Katherina (D) - Pally 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer J.
    I want to share something with you, three sentences that will get you through life:
    #1 - Cover for me. #2 - Oh, good idea, Boss! #3 - It was like that when I got here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12