Arrow Elite Shroud Run Dropout

Well it's like this.....

A certain player with a certain name from a certain guild decided after we lost 3 players to a reckless aggro drawing maneuover (Clerics and a caster died quick) in Shroud Elite run part II, that he'd just drop group........ I had been warned of his personal and Guild behaviour by the time we filled the raid but I decided to give the benefit of the doubt.......I was wrong.

Previous experience with a guild member was almost identical, endangered group, drew unnecessary aggro at start of Part II and then drops group.

Of course as in previous occasion things were actually smoother and less haphazard after their departure so maybe I should thank these (Tanks) instead.

Needless to say I have and will take note of this individual and IF I decide to run with fellow guildmates of these 2, to warn them they are on probation.
    "Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

I was in that run....always funny when people give up early. I've had the same thing happen with said player in a Infreno run when Mod 5 1st came out. Some people just don't have intestinal fortitude I guess. I've noticed alot of players joining groups and not caring how thier actions reflect on thier guilds(or maybe thier guilds breed this type of play). All I know is when I don't have the star next to my name I tend to listen and take orders(in raids the most) cause it's not my show. I've run all the quest and raids in this game ALOT(well not Abbot of course), but if it's not my group or a guild group I shut my mouth and do what is asked. Makes sense to me.

That Elite run we were on was going fine....a little mess up at start, then nice recovery. I still reserve the right to give Dexx and Luse cr@p in any group that we are in though....it's a given.
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by soupertc View Post
    I was in that run....always funny when people give up early. I've had the same thing happen with said player in a Infreno run when Mod 5 1st came out. Some people just don't have intestinal fortitude I guess. I've noticed alot of players joining groups and not caring how thier actions reflect on thier guilds(or maybe thier guilds breed this type of play). All I know is when I don't have the star next to my name I tend to listen and take orders(in raids the most) cause it's not my show. I've run all the quest and raids in this game ALOT(well not Abbot of course), but if it's not my group or a guild group I shut my mouth and do what is asked. Makes sense to me.

That Elite run we were on was going fine....a little mess up at start, then nice recovery. I still reserve the right to give Dexx and Luse cr@p in any group that we are in though....it's a given.
    Life would be boring without the abuse old friend.
    "Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Get a room you two *****.

I mean this in the taxonomy sense of classification of the human species.

Would be nice if there was a ebay-like feedback system. Allow everyone the opportunity after a quest or raid to leave feedback on one another, and have it persist thru name changes.

The only problem with that is many times you get with a bad pug and have no choice to drop group. For instance, I got into a lowbie group running C.Hills yesterday and the group leader wasn't no more than 8-10 years old. Kept demanding we give him arrows and everyone stop what they were doing to just help him out. He would start to scream everytime a monster came around. It got very annoying. I ran basically with 4 of the other guys to get all the explorers and then bailed. I don't need someone like that leaving a bad mark because he was incompetent.
    Columbus ** Corvina ** Corv ** Columbo** Corveen ** Roonies**Jeuce
    Roving Guns

Community Member

Exclamation

well now i wanna know who it is greg

As would I.

OOH tell me!
    ~*Pita, Hinny, Laitriem, Badb, Pitabread~*

Gravis Negotium