Thread: +9 stat

Community Member

Default +9 stat

Someone told me the other day, he knew of a way to gain a +9 stat item in the game. Was he pulling my leg or does it really exist?

Yep through Shroud crafting
    Argonnessen Server Officer of ChaosKnights
    Satsuma (Human/fighter TR'd) ~ Sarkhan (WF Wizard) ~ Morgion (Human cleric) ~ Troubador (Human bard) ~ Zuess (Dwarven TW Kensai Fighter) ~ Mordekainen (Human TR'd Sorcerer) ~ Tharuk ( Elf Monk) ~ FlyingRobot (WF Barbarian) ~ Triskelion ~ (WF Fighter)

i prefer +15 total stats on my items, +9 is for nubs

mind you, all 15 points aren't into the same stat
    Thelanis
    Alts: Elantra, Kitred, Camellio, Vicala
    Hey you there, stop exploiting the game for your entertainment, log off immediately.

This is true, but the only items that can have a plus higher than 6 on them are weapons.

Here is a helpful link that you can use to check out the crafting system and different things that you can do with weapons and items.

Depending on the stat that you are going for, you can do various combinations to get you the same stat, or different ones.

As per the +15 to stat on a single item, JFeenstra, how would you go about doing that? I've done several combinations and there is no way to get over a +9 to stats, unless you are referring to the plus to certain stat skills. And even then, with combined stones, nothing.
    Proud Leader of Stormhaven
    Stormhaven Reformation
    Agarth - Lvl13 WF Barbarian
    Riosse Strinne - Lvl16 Human Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Agarth View Post
    This is true, but the only items that can have a plus higher than 6 on them are weapons.

Here is a helpful link that you can use to check out the crafting system and different things that you can do with weapons and items.

Depending on the stat that you are going for, you can do various combinations to get you the same stat, or different ones.

As per the +15 to stat on a single item, JFeenstra, how would you go about doing that? I've done several combinations and there is no way to get over a +9 to stats, unless you are referring to the plus to certain stat skills. And even then, with combined stones, nothing.
    He said not all the + is to one stat. +9 is the most you can get to one stat.

Example:

First Tier: Positive +6 Con
    2nd Tier: Negative +1 Str
    Pos/Neg gives you Existential Stalemate +6 wisdom
    Tier 3: Positive +2 Con

Total: +15 to stats on 1 weapon
    Last edited by Shyver; 04-19-2008 at 05:12 PM.

I knew they wouldn't all be in the same stat, just didn't know about the stalemate from pos/neg combo. Dur to me :P Thanks Shyver.

~Riosse
    Proud Leader of Stormhaven
    Stormhaven Reformation
    Agarth - Lvl13 WF Barbarian
    Riosse Strinne - Lvl16 Human Cleric