Default So how many are returning/will return?

G'day all. Some know me, some don't. I have had about a 6 month break from DDO and I'm back. One of the reasons was Module 7, another was just that I plain out missed the place.

How many do we think module 7 will bring back to the game?

And on top of that.. has anyone thought about the bribery to bring them over to li'l ol' Sarlona?

I'll reiterate on the above too.. those who don't know me can just ignore this senseless post.. otherwise.. those who do.. I'm back

Arrow

Good to see more Aerenalites return to game.

Welome Back.
    "Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Sorry to burst your bubble, one of my characters may be an Aerenal Elf, but that doesn't mean I was from the Aerenal server. I am pure blooded Sarlona

Thumbs up love it

love all these players returning yayayayayay

Talking

Hey, welcome back Rason!

G'day mate

havent played for 6month but havent missed a single suscription yet. dnd is a long term based game and I hate to c that die. not sure when I will return hopefully soon.

MOON!!!
    Miss you
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

I know what you mean Moon. I missed our on Mod 5 and 6, nothing much there, 7 has hooked me with my Paladin now. I hope you come back one day, everyone will return in due time. Heck, when I leave a MMO, I never come back. Never. DDO though I played longer than the standard 3 months, I played 12 months constant, then a 6 month break, and back again!