Default Hello, an Older player might return.

For those of you who remember me, im thinking about coming back. however i want to know whats become of the ppl i used to play with.

TFC are you still alive and well? Eightball? Axer, and others, are you still playing and whats the server like now.

Is the New Content enough to merit another try.

I will be trying AoC when it comes out in 20+ days, but i kinda miss DDO i did play it for long time, so let me know the scoop.

anyone the remembers me please chime in.
    yoyo~

Phage The Untouchable lvl14sorc(cap'd)
    Akroma Angel of Wrath lvl14ftr(cap'd)
    Fletching lvl14rgr(cap'd)
    Liberator lvl7pal/1rog
    Khyber - The Horde

Store: http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread...435#post962435

Zoidberg! WooWOoWooWOO

Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    It's like having a +5 Holy Cold Iron Fragment of the Silver Flame that you can hit people with.

Sent ya a PM. But I am back also after being out since last may - there is enough new content to keep me occupied for a while.
    Indel
    Athealas - L20 Dr Cl, Indel - L20 Elf Rngr(ranged), Zirak - L20 Dw Barb(2WF), Axen - L13 Dw Barb(2HF), Aghilles - L20 H Ranger(Tempest), Ankalegon - L20 Dr Sorc, Ingole - L7 TR2X Drow Mage, Azealas - L18 Dr Cl, Kamaivin - L20 H Mo, Turaneuma, L13 Dr Mechanic Rogue

The game is the same that guild and the players are still here. Once you do alot of the new content you get extremely bored unless you do Permadeath or whatever else there is to offer. Looting the new raid gets old after the first 189221 times of running it. Other than that its pretty much the same ddo. Bugs,Lag,and Farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    For those of you who remember me, im thinking about coming back. however i want to know whats become of the ppl i used to play with.

TFC are you still alive and well? Eightball? Axer, and others, are you still playing and whats the server like now.

Is the New Content enough to merit another try.

I will be trying AoC when it comes out in 20+ days, but i kinda miss DDO i did play it for long time, so let me know the scoop.

anyone the remembers me please chime in.
    Hello Phage, good to hear from you. I played with you a few times prior to joining TFC (nee Horde, and now TFC again), and the guild is quite strong. Eightball still rules with an Iron fist, and those who displease him are tossed from the highest point of House D, Buddy is still selling munkweed to Kobolds, and Mavnimo caused the market place tent to burn down with a stray fireball and the Dev's were forced to invent a coverstory about an "invasion".

A slow day we have 30-40 in guild, and heavy days mean a lot more. You should stop in and check it out!

Regards,

Cs/Cx/Cl/Cb/Cj/Cp and many more, some even without a C in their name.
    Now Diving in Lava, with the Lava Divers.

AKA, Cb,Cg,Cj,Cl,Co,Cp,Cq,Cr,Cs,Ct,Cw,Cx,Cz and...Edvard. All the other C's were taken.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Only name I recognized there was Axer and havent ran with that one in a while. Not saying whether they around or not just havent run with them myself. Khyber is great come back and have some fun, as I am not sure you will in AoC I thought I was going to go there myself but now I know better.

Beware the Sleepeater

Hey, hope you decide to come back. There is alot of new content and interesting things going on now. Too much to really describe here but they started crafting, kinda. What is good also is full crafting is in the works and monks also. So within a month or so we will have them next mod. See ya in game. ^_^
    Proud Leader of the Shadowhand.

A is A. -John Galt

Community Member Zenix_Leviticus's Avatar

I still hurt from your crippling repeater (Fletching)!!!

Nice seeing you post!!
    Faithful Uprising - Guild Leader
    Argonnessen - Panguu/Narlges/Rylven/Zenixx/Arrgus/Bazili/Nellas-1/Mandingo-1/Uzzi-1/Pylus/Limubai/Kabooom/Mandingo

Default Yup still playing

Waiting for you......

Community Member

Default To The Dragon Killer Himself akroma

Hey Bud This Is Taming The Flames That Became Taming-kyhber Flames Now Is Renewed Flames Cant Wait Till You Get Back Miss Yah Man!!

Smile Welcome Back...

I have never run with you, I came to Khyber with the merger (reidra). I just wanted to say "Welcome Back".

Wifey