Default Order of the Bow

Starting an all ranger guild with people from across the server. It requires no real dedication, your still part of your original guild, it's more to set up all ranger runs and to help each other out with build ideas. The requirements to get in are:
    1.Play well with others
    2.Send me a in game message to Lykurgos so I know
    3. Have the ranger icon, we don't want any pretenders

It's just a fun idea and like I said a good way to see the various Ranger builds on server and meet more people to group with. Hope to see you all in game.

-Lykurgos, the dead ranger carried by the bard.

Arrow

Darn you and your rules!

You kow Dexx has more Ranger Feats than most Rangers! But he does have the Rogue Icon so I guess I'm out?

(Rogue 8 Ranger 4 Fighter 4 - Many Shot; Imp. Crit Ranged; Precision; Precise Shot; Rapid Shot; 24 STR and 32 DEX to Back it up..... Can't I come along? )
    "Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

I see the all Ranger Shroud run turned you right on, eh???

Rangers rock, no dute abute it.

We all know Dexxaan is a sorry excuse for life. In fact I'ld be willing to bet that he is on most peoples "Ironwill" list. He's on mine.... or was that the player. But I diverge from the post, as much as I would love to make this a smash Dexx post, for I was born into that and one of the first, I'll keep this the all ranger invitation. Let's put it this way Dexx is at same place as a Canadian to me

IM in lyk if you wont kick me out :P

Arrow

Your words cut deep. And yes you are the precursor to the "Smash Dexx's persona into a pulp as often as you can trend" (*At least Cedrica loves me)

I'll drag my beaten carcass to an all Rogue Run! (Wait I prolly won't qualify there either!!)

Oh Well maybe an all Mutt Shroud Run. All Multi-Classed to the hilt and no repeats.......that oughta be fun.

Of course I'd even invite TheYogurt for entertainment (Tomato Throwing) purposes!
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Quote Originally Posted by Necro Jill View Post
    We all know Dexxaan is a sorry excuse for life. In fact I'ld be willing to bet that he is on most peoples "Ironwill" list.

Ouch.. Thats just HARSH.
    C'mon.. is there -really- such a call for that?

LOL with Dexxaan I have said worst, He's kinda like that tumor in your side that you hate, but it's become a part of you, so your reluctant to have it removed..... wait what am I sayin it'ld be great to have him cut from my side. See ya in game dexx

Arrow

After such rudeness Dexx may have to call on his Pal Bruttus to teach you another lesson in PVP.

....And shall I remind you of your Dragonshard expense...LOL...You actually thought you could hit him!

Quote Originally Posted by Necro Jill View Post
    We all know Dexxaan is a sorry excuse for life. In fact I'ld be willing to bet that he is on most peoples "Ironwill" list. He's on mine.... or was that the player. But I diverge from the post, as much as I would love to make this a smash Dexx post, for I was born into that and one of the first, I'll keep this the all ranger invitation. Let's put it this way Dexx is at same place as a Canadian to me

Ironwill...LOL..too funny! Is he still around?

yea ironwill is still around ironically, he was actually in the op's guild.....

I salute the legend of Ironwill *bow*

Community Member BlueLightBandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneAvatar View Post
    I salute the legend of Ironwill *bow*
    So who's up for the All Ironwill guild then?
    Voice Chatter Apotheosis - If you don't know, you betta axe somebody.
    Dominici * Domminici * Domiinici * Dominnici * Dominicci * Dominicii
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarion View Post
    No no...you're not supposed to LIKE it... *sigh*

Community Member

Default ironwill lives

yes ironwill is still around when i let him get on my account for the nicety i won't pass out his toons name but he does still play