Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I might do that at some point, but most people know everything by now.

Thumbs up Thank You Very Much!

This is an excellent tool and you have my thanks and gratitude for your effort! I don't have as much time to game as I used to and this is an incredible time saver.

May you always have +3 tomes as your end reward.

Cheers,
    Zaxfin
    The Old Timers Guild
    "Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!"

www.oldtimersguild.com/vb

Exclamation

Warning Will Robinson Warning Will Robinson!!!

HTTP Server Error 503

Warning Will Robinson Warning Will Robinson!!!

Updated for Module 8: Dragontouched Armor

This has been my favorite crafting planner, thanks for all your hard work. But today when I tried to go to the site, it brought me to a different website saying the Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. Anyone else have this problem?

broken link pelase fix!

I think we all have the same problem due to the popularity of the planner. I also think it's the best tool for crafting and I recommand to my friends when they need to craft.
    Guild I'm one of a kind, Khyber
    Current Crew: Raika ~ Carolanne ~ Sulthania ~ Yasminne ~ Zazette
    Semi-Active Crew: Rosanna ~ Venusia ~ Coriza
    Retired Crew: Alexandra ~ Samara ~ Zaretta ~ Carelle ~ Katina ~ Nathalya ~ Kristina ~ Nausikaa ~ Carietta ~ Isabella ~ Zyvorra ~ Hetoff
    Guild The Ashen, Khyber (Originally from Riedra)
    Retired Crew: Zazumi

Hmm, odd. Tried the link today is working fine, off to make two lightning strike kamas!

Maybe I'm using it wrong but the tool appears to be seriously flawed when creating a dual shard upgrade. I'm trying to model a Radiance II rapier. I chose Pos for Tier 1, Fire for Tier 2, and Fire (+2 exc dex) for Tier 3. If I select any other positive upgrade for the second shard in Tier 3, I am told the combination doesn't work. I have to select the first positive upgrade (+2 exc con) to make the Radiance II rapier.

That's a clumsy approach since that "upgrade" won't even show up on the item. The better approach is the one taken by the offline tool, the DDO Crafting Planner. After picking your first two shards, you are then given the dual shard (FIre/Radiance) as an option with the correct bonuses.

Having to pick an arbitrary, impossible upgrade to make it work is a serious flaw in my opinion. Did I do something wrong?

Basic, universal rogue build advice
    "Not in the face! Not in the faaaaaace!"

Quote Originally Posted by Draccus View Post
    Maybe I'm using it wrong but the tool appears to be seriously flawed when creating a dual shard upgrade. I'm trying to model a Radiance II rapier. I chose Pos for Tier 1, Fire for Tier 2, and Fire (+2 exc dex) for Tier 3. If I select any other positive upgrade for the second shard in Tier 3, I am told the combination doesn't work. I have to select the first positive upgrade (+2 exc con) to make the Radiance II rapier.

That's a clumsy approach since that "upgrade" won't even show up on the item. The better approach is the one taken by the offline tool, the DDO Crafting Planner. After picking your first two shards, you are then given the dual shard (FIre/Radiance) as an option with the correct bonuses.

Having to pick an arbitrary, impossible upgrade to make it work is a serious flaw in my opinion. Did I do something wrong?
    Interesting feedback.

I might look into that enhancement, however, people are more than allowed to make "bad" combos and put them on a weapon for Tier 3, and that is why I allow such "bad" combos to be made with the calculator.

Link dead!

Is this update for Update 1? And.. can you put what items the crafting is used on? For example. Alchemical AC +1:Armor, Cloth
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) Cannith Server : Soranna (TRx Monk 20/Cleric) Kasarae (bard) Yraith (fighter) Fuega (sorceror)

+1 rep great job

this is indeed an awesome resource. +1 rep for you, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

I just really like this crafting tool,,,,,,,,,,,,,shameless bump
    Archangels - RIP Xoriat
    Fattiest - Lardarss - XiiGage - WarDrumm - Mongler - Constabull - Chalus - Lootbank

Bump!

wow...probably should bump this.
    "Yes Rassiter, yet there remain two problems. One, I work alone. (dagger in Rassiter's heart) And two. You are dead."
    -Artemis Entreri

Bump
    Archangels - RIP Xoriat
    Fattiest - Lardarss - XiiGage - WarDrumm - Mongler - Constabull - Chalus - Lootbank

Quote Originally Posted by Fattiest View Post
    Bump
    Rainbow in the bump!

Thumbs up I have used this thread a lot and I give it a Huge Thumbs up!

Adam Ritual one does not make weapon by-bass DR, If I am correct. Just wanted to let you know. But I still have the Ritual One thanks to you and this awesome recipe thread. The Durabilty and hardness of my Battle axe against the constructs of the new pack make it last until ready to repair.
    Btw the weapon I use for the new pack is a +3 holy Battle of axe of G construct bane with Adamantine Ritual One.

This Thread is very useful and If I had a choice to give you rep up to 10 I would.

Thank you again. Well done!

p.s. I also have Four Greansteal weapons and 3 Greansteal Items thanks to you.

I vote for this thread for, "Hall of Fame".

I just upgraded a Plus 1 stacking Dex ring (stacks with any item Dex +6), of resistance plus 7, Min level 24, to have plus 1 stacking to resists thanks to this thread!
    Last edited by Zorth; 09-29-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast