Thumbs up Recruiting for warforged only guild called WARFORGED UNION

Im just trying to find some people to help out the warforged cause. We dont have a very big guild, in fact its quite small if it was big im not sure i would be posting this message. But anyways anyone warforged on Ghallanda without a guild and thats interested look me up, Jungolia.

There have been 2 warforged only guilds on ghallanda so far ........ not sure they are still around.

I have some pretty good warforge items on auction right now (mostly lowbie stuff but good) if it doesnt sell let me know who one of your alts are and I ll send em to you ......... help build up your guild resources.
    Ever bleed out in a thornbush? Welcome to UD14.

Please take Healer Friendly.. : )

Six

I tried making a warforged guild on sarlona with some luck, we started out really good then my motherboard crashed and when I came back almost everyone left. I want to run wf only quests so I'll make a toon on Ghallanda and send you a tell, he will be a 28pt with no gear
    What level is everyone at?
    Englorious Basteurds - There the only ones who can put up with me.

I think Fernia had Warforged Platinum? I was a member with my WF before 1 guy disbanded and the guild fell apart.

btw, you should change your name from WF Union to WF Onion. Cause its funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Furgulder View Post
    I think Fernia had Warforged Platinum? I was a member with my WF before 1 guy disbanded and the guild fell apart.

btw, you should change your name from WF Union to WF Onion. Cause its funny.

No arguing that!
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

Default Noooooooo...

Dude you are just running in circles. For soooo long there have been many good WF trying to break down the WF racism. And all you are doing making it harder to say we are equal in all rights by segregating us into guilds. The civil rights movement for WF shall not fall backwards from the likes of you. I for one am Boycotting this guild and ask that no WF join.....

Oh and Hi everyone.
    And shepards we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
    Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
    And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it be....
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    Just call me Big Ben

Default great

this sounds like a good guild for Makit to get into hes looking to establish a powerbase from which to overthrow the fleshy supremacists and supplant them with an everlasting iron (and wood) fisted warforged rule.

anyway /friend Makit and when we are both on Ill check you guys out