Thread: Proof

Default Proof

ok so heres proof that chicago is the worlds greatest city

Watch as Paiz demonstrates the monk's Shaolin-influenced stances and hand-to-hand fighting style - a first for DDO - as well as the new right click auto-attack feature and chi-based abilities

seee chi- based abilities .... that means chicago based abilities !!!!!

oh and btw ... im lookin for people from the chicago land area to play PnP with ... so holla if yer interested
    Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    Now that I explained that, this thread is less interesting, please continue talking about ghostbane instead.
    R.I.P. HOUSE THURANNI -APATHETIC ASSASSIN- BARRONESSXAMOT--FRIA-Palewind Master-DISEMBOWEL-GAATH THE EMPTY--VAPORTRAIL OMEGAALPHA

Quote Originally Posted by unholy1 View Post

Watch as Paiz demonstrates the monk's Shaolin-influenced stances and hand-to-hand fighting style - a first for DDO - as well as the new right click auto-attack feature and chi-based abilities

oh and btw ... im lookin for people from the chicago land area to play PnP with ... so holla if yer interested
    Change your Profile location

Not that you will automatically get people to play with but it was somewhat funny.
    Ravensguard zerx,zerxi,zerxis,zmonk,kieras,varga,oregz

Default !!!

ive always wanted to go to chicago. run the bases at the coolest baseball field in history. eat some chili dogs on the street. sit in the apartments behind left field. GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!! down with bartman. bah. down with the billy goat. /cry.

I laugh at Chicago's build. Reroll Chicago.

Wrigley Field is a dump.

Miller Park is much better.
    Leader and Officer of Charming for the
    Burning Legion - Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by Kris P. Letus View Post
    ive always wanted to go to chicago. run the bases at the coolest baseball field in history.
    I think you meant always wanted to go to New York, if you're referring to the coolest baseball field in history.

Posting less than 20 miles from "The House that Ruth Built...."
    Officer of Gimpin' Ain't Easy - Khyber - Jerrit Tyrsis (Human Cleric 17) and a bunch of others....

Quote Originally Posted by msmith7735 View Post
    I think you meant always wanted to go to New York, if you're referring to the coolest baseball field in history.

Posting less than 20 miles from "The House that Ruth Built...."
    bah. only reason to go to yankee stadium would be to....(censored) on home plate. :P YANKEES SUCK!!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA!!!!

S E C O N D C I T Y...nuff said
    Chaotic Evil:-Baptismoffire-Tantholos-AltarboyBaptism- Sabott -Caneye-DunkachinoThingamabob- Dejay-Cubscout
    “Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word"safe" that I was previously unaware of"; -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Strumpoo View Post
    Wrigley Field is a dump.

Miller Park is much better.

isnt miller park home to a minor league team?

to be completly honest, there have only been 2 stadiums that have ever interested me. wrigley and fenway. the green monster would be awesome to see in person. bah. what do i know. im a cubs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris P. Letus View Post
    bah. only reason to go to yankee stadium would be to....(censored) on home plate. :P YANKEES SUCK!!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAA!!!!
    ?? I am not even a Yankee fan but how can you say they suck? That sounds like the Red Sox Fans who used to chant that back in the 80's and 90's before they won a few championships.. (I know they still do it today but ) . The Yankees are hated because they have won way more championships then anyone else and ppl like you are jealous. I am a freakin Met Fan.. WOW.. we have won it all twice !!! How many times have the CUbbies won it? lol ... Don't be a hater.. btw.. All of you in Red Sox nation.. YOU ARE NOW THE EVIL EMPIRE !! .. You have the 2nd highest payroll and are just like the team you hated all along saying they bought all the talent... Don't be haters !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerando View Post
    I laugh at Chicago's build. Reroll Chicago.
    I have to agrea I haverelatives in Chi-town. And they are almost as Gimped as the City...

Oh and Hi Everybody..
    And shepards we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
    Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
    And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it be....
    In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    Just call me Big Ben

Default booo

99 Years And Counting

Default ***?(heck)

how did this turn into a baseball thread ... and for those of you who think chi- needs to reroll HA !!! you have obv never been here. but thats ok ... we"ll let you be blissfull in your ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    Now that I explained that, this thread is less interesting, please continue talking about ghostbane instead.
    R.I.P. HOUSE THURANNI -APATHETIC ASSASSIN- BARRONESSXAMOT--FRIA-Palewind Master-DISEMBOWEL-GAATH THE EMPTY--VAPORTRAIL OMEGAALPHA

Default :(

Quote Originally Posted by Khroc View Post
    ?? I am not even a Yankee fan but how can you say they suck? That sounds like the Red Sox Fans who used to chant that back in the 80's and 90's before they won a few championships.. (I know they still do it today but ) . The Yankees are hated because they have won way more championships then anyone else and ppl like you are jealous. I am a freakin Met Fan.. WOW.. we have won it all twice !!! How many times have the CUbbies won it? lol ... Don't be a hater.. btw.. All of you in Red Sox nation.. YOU ARE NOW THE EVIL EMPIRE !! .. You have the 2nd highest payroll and are just like the team you hated all along saying they bought all the talent... Don't be haters !!!
    bah. yer right. i am jealous. one of these days well win one. hopefully its this season. dont want yo make it 100 years with no trophy. i can (or do....) say they suck for the same reason you mentioned. buying there winning team. granted....the cubs are pretty close up there, having a high salary base. not as high as the sucky yankees though!!! :P actually, the only reason i even put out the yankees suck chant is becouse i have several friends who are yank fans. so we all give it to each other. "cubs suck" "yeah, but the yankees suck worse". etc etc. its a game.

op, what do you mean how did this turn into a baseball thread? i thought thats what you were starting this for. unless chicago is a character of yours? im sorry to have set it off in that direction if thats not what you started it for.....
    Last edited by Kris P. Letus; 03-27-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: cuz my fingers are too fat....

ha. i think it's kinda awesome that totaly derailed into something more RL and a lot of ppl were inspired to say something. it's nice.

Reason 1 to go to yankee stadium : watch the sox taking it to them

Reason 2 to go to yankee stadium : To watch yankees fans fight it out after a big papi HR.
    Aundair, New Khyber
    Alreck Gingerbarrel(15clr/1barb), Torrak Gingerbarrel(16 Brd), Oat(13 Rgr/3Ftr), Moxxy(16 Sor), Thorrac Gingerbarrel(6 Pal/1 Ftr) <<Current Toons>>

Hurry up and come to Wrigley before they change the name. That's right, the owner of the stadium (Sam Zell) is taking bids on naming rights to the stadium as we speak. BTW, Wrigley is a great place to watch a game, especially if you like homosexuals checking out your unit while you all pee in the same through. "No thank you." And if you love to be uncomfortable on old bench style seating rubbing hips with someone on either side of you, you're going to be real cozy. But you can still listen to some "barely a celebrity" celebrity butcher up "Take me out to the ball game" during the 7th inning stretch. But don't worry, they still can't make a mockery of the song like good ol Harry used to. R.I.P. Finally when you're done convincing yourself your taking in history by being miserable (with a huge chance the home team is going to lose anyway) You can be much more comfortable at U.S. Cellular "The Cell" and watch the Real Sox play a game. BTW, they have won a championship in the last 100 years.
    Last edited by Borcan; 03-30-2008 at 08:45 AM.