Default Return of Vyrtigo

Well within roughly a month ie the middle of April I hope to be back online and hope some people remember me. Definately looking forward to being in game again after my long absence since roughly August 1, 2007. So if anyone remembers me come say hi.

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

Default Well it's official

Barring some sort of downloading madness i should be up and online with my new laptop this week hopefully sooner than later. Haven't seen any replies so i'm hoping all my friends are just not forum posting types. Can't wait to be back in game and if anyone recognizes me don't be afraid to say hi.

Well I am not sure if I have ever seen you before or grouped in the past but welcome back to the game.

G

Sorry man, dont remember any of your characters, but I forget stuff alot. Welcome back though!
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

Welcome back
    Vilified -Depraven - Frontloader - Primacy
    aka Villainous
    - Pre-June'08.

Default Thank you

I finally got back in game today interseting to see all the mod 5/6 stuff that i only read about alive and kicking. I was hoping to run into some of my old friends. Some character names include Shizuna, Avernus, Cyclops, Amrou, Raksha, Gwendlyn and Dvious and some of the old Battlemages guild but i didn't see anyone on. Hoping to run into some people i know this week/weekend if not i'll probably start looking for a new guild because i miss raiding and like having a semi static group of people to do quests with. Anyways thanks again for the welcome back and i'm glad the game is still going well looking forward to being able to see meridia etc when i get confortable with playing again.