Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Who wants to run it?

Hey everyone,

No doubt some of you have seen me doing LFMs over the past 2-3 weeks for DQ raids. This seems to be a forgotten raid (Compare # of LFMs for Reaver/Dragon/Shroud/[heck even]TS versus LFMs for DQ) with the shroud now out and all, so I was wondering who wants to run some DQs, like if we could get a weekly group or just some more awareness that this raid is available to people. I'm on a hunt for a torc, as it will finally finish Rtwo!! I can get anyone through the pre-quests without a problem, and if you want you can just sit at the beginning and I'll do all the work for ya (Including ADQ)

The next time I can do the raid is tomorrow after 3p, but I'll be happy to run anyone through the prerequisites in the meantime if ya ask nicely. Just send me an in game e-mail on Rtwo and the times you play and I'll do my best to get back to everyone in an orderly fashion.

Rtwo Dtwo, everyone's favorite WF Wizzie
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Huxley
    There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued
    Turbine, you can hire more developers for the game. We operate on a giant Theocracy of Debt, so go all out finding developers for the best MMO out there

Default i'm in

Would love to do this raid with you. I've never done it and only have one of the pre-reqs (on Maveriq) so would love a good run-through of the whole series, hell the whole desert if you have time. Don't want to sit back and watch you do it but I take direction well.

Fri or Sat PM (EST) around 10:00 is the best time for me. I'm on at other times during the week but can't make the time commitment then. Also, could my lvl 9 wiz do these or is that too early?

See sig for chartacter names and send me a mail or PM me here!! Lookin' forward to it!
    Maveriq Wiley... Benefaqtor... Spyqe... Masqot Von Chaedence...
    Ghallanda

Trade List

Man, I've been wanting to run DQ. I have one character that is ready and everything, but I have never run it since hardly anybody on Ghallanda seems to run it when I'm on.

I'm sure part of the reason nobody does it is that flagging for it isn't that much fun. At least it wasn't for me.

I could have a cleric ready at some point, but I think he still needs to run Wizking and ADQ. Plus I'm tired of carrying around the bowl of blood. It has spilled all over inside my back pack.
    Last edited by Heladron; 03-14-2008 at 12:12 PM.

I got a guy I need an item or two from there on try to run it every 3-5 days once timer is up. Look me up on Ultimatum.
    Arobot - Consummate - Katanee - Leatherneck - Tanaki - Thejusticar - Transcendent - Tufelhunden - Ultimatum
    Forsaken Souls Ghallanda

Kinda ironic...you have a thread on a forgotten raid, and included you mentioned all raids except the Abbot :P

Default a

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon View Post
    Kinda ironic...you have a thread on a forgotten raid, and included you mentioned all raids except the Abbot :P
    what be this abbot you speak of?
    Former Leader of DamagedInc:
    godless/attola/scorched/worfda/lucifuges/aodru/stains/acts/upperdecker/ravaged
    Token ****** of DamagedInc

Default Count me in on DQ

I can bring anything we need, but my Rogizard (wiz14rog2) just rocks the poor queen.

Count me in.
    Captain's Crew - Ghallanda

Default Love too

The better items still fall in the DQ.

PM sent with Char names
    ...the eyes of a ghastly white vampire stare back at you...his fangs gleam in the light from your torches and lanterns...In your heart, you know that most who have seen this face never lived to see another

Alright, well I might be doing one either tomorrow, friday, or saturday. Real life has been calling lately which has been making me not be online

As far as my not mentioning the Abbot...More people get flagged and were attempting the abbot when it came out, and yet people still had/have no clue of how to get to quests out in the desert or even who to bloody talk to in order to pick up the quest. People HAVE forgotten about the desert and the DQ.
    There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued
    Turbine, you can hire more developers for the game. We operate on a giant Theocracy of Debt, so go all out finding developers for the best MMO out there

Thursday (Tomorrow) @ 8p CT I will be running the DQ