Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The best guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxel View Post
    **** I agree with this statement. But you forgot one? what about with friends like these?!?! silly silly Canuckely. WIll have to ***** slap you silly.

I give props to NSR, always a blast. Matson, Matty, Assio, keensly, and necrosis whatever the **** happened to him I dont know... Great guys and fun to group with especially late night co-ed naked elite reaver raids. Good times Good times.

O I forgot noone has given Anzacs any props. The aussies know how to party! always a blast with the crazy people from the land down under!
    *aussie salute*

Quote Originally Posted by Arinalanitus L'Antigne View Post
    As a founding member and Co-Leader of Dusk Riders, Thanks to all who mentioned us!

We have many friends and tend to stick to our own as much as possible and therefore don't run with a lot of the larger guilds on the server. If I had to pick, I would run with Gravis, Fight Club, Clan Doombringer, and Anzac any day of the week. All have quality players and great people to hang with in general! I am sorry to be biased towards Aerenal guilds, but its where I came from and where my allegiance lies!

I have met many superior players from Sarlona and Adar in my questing and will continue to quest with those I like!

Ut Prosim
    TheCrusher
    Arinalanitus
    Aurrora
    Kargin
    thanks for the mention mate

Community Member Richard_the_Lion's Avatar

Default How has Mythical been left out

They are always good to run with.
    Richard the Lion
    From Adar:Bigcat drow sorceror;Splendor human bard;Angyll dwarven fighter;Luciferas human wizard;Flerica human cleric; Drizzette elven ranger

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Richard the Lion View Post
    They are always good to run with.
    OP Stated Best Guilds If I read correctly. Many have been left out.
    "Multi-Classing: If you don't know what you are doing...please don't do it."
    Arkkanoz / Barbarrus / BoarAxe / Bruttus / Dahlamaar / Dexxaan / Dominattrix / Gregorius / Inquisittor / Mechanikkus / Predattor / Suntzzu / Valkeerya

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234