Community Member

Default Stand up and be counted! (RP guilds)

Greetings! We here at The Forsworn are looking for other like minded guilds to ally with for RP raids, server roleplaying events, and of course to just raise awareness that Sarlona is still a roleplaing server. If you have a guild that enjoys roleplaying stand up and be counted! If you are new to the game, new to Sarlona, or just curious about the roleplaying side of the game feel free to check us out at the link provided. Who are we really? Well thats one thing best summed up by our leader Taurnil Saralonde ~

Who are we you ask? That is a tough question indeed...we are many things, but in the end we are one...

We are a group of individuals who have decided that there is strength in numbers. We have individual goals and desires but realize it is easier to attain those by surrounding yourself with capable companions, as Stormreach is a very dangerous place for those who are unprepared...

We hail from all sorts of backgrounds, professions, races, regions, and beliefs...we have all decided that what we want we did not previously have. We have thus forsworn something in order to leave it behind and try to build a better home here. Some of our members are old friends, whilst some are newly acquainted. Some are brave and boisterous, whilst others are quiet and controlled. Some are vigilant and righteous, whilst others have their intentions questioned. No matter the circumstances, once you have shown you are a loyal companion to The Forsworn, you will be welcomed with open arms, and most importantly open minds...

((Out of Character))
    We are group of people made up of a diverse back ground in play styles ranging from Light to Heavy RP. No one is required to reach a "certain" level of roleplaying abilities, we only ask that you respect each other and try to enjoy the game for what it is...and above all else remember it is a game! We have hopes of making this one of the best RP guilds on the Sarlona Server, active not only within our guild, but active with the entire RP community. We are fairly new, so it will take time to accomplish this...but we are dedicated to this cause and have a strong core of individuals to make it happen!

I hope to see you soon, until then...Good Hunting!
    Good gaming to you all.
    ~ Dailus (Officer of the Forsworn)
    Members of The Forsworn ~ A Roleplaying guild on Sarlona
    Dailus d'Phiarlan | Tebaun Xul'mec | Ellarian Korianthil | Runlin Droranath | Soarwood | Shillistana d'Thuranni
    "Oh! blame not the bard." ~ Sir Thomas More

Community Member

According to the most recent guild listing these are the guilds on Sarlona that have "RP" in their description.

~ Dedicated Teams: Want to adventure with your regular set of comrades each week? We are an entire Guild of Teams, each one bound by their individual team leader's rules/dynamics and plays dedicated to their respective groups on the appropriate time/day. Our teams range from regular static groups with minimal RP to some more than happy to adventure on the heavy RP side of the house. With so many teams running we may be accepting ALTs or looking to fill a permanent spot somewhere - check our Forum link to learn the last known status of all our groups.
    -Guild type: Static Groups, Role Play
    -Contacts: Contact any guild member to be directed to their team lead.

~ Lightstorm's Dragonslayers: Roleplaying guild, mature, friendly fun people! Send a pm in game or visit our website to learn more. We are actively recruiting.
    -Website: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...1&TabID=628501
    -Contacts: Mattax, Ansel, Diarus, Windling

~ Servants of the Silver Flame: We are a roleplaying guild based on a pilgrimage of the Church of the Silver Flame. Members must be roleplayers whose characters are members of the Church of the Silver Flame (pilgrims or converts). Our preferred mode of communication is text chat. Members are also encouraged to "dress the part"; using shields with the Silver Flame crest if possible, etc.
    -Contacts: Sarramark, Randicus, Amberwine, and any other member.
    -Recruitment: Limited to people we have grouped with in game, and whose characters fit our theme

~ The Foundation: A non-serious RPing guild that enjoys playing with other guilds as well.
    -Contacts: Henkle, Raeginor, Darkwish, Steehl. Alydrel, Devoni

One of our officers (Salina) has already had dialog with Dymond of the Rusty Pick Guild (no guild listing that I could find), but if any of the other mentioned guilds are interested in joint RP events on Sarlona please post your interest here or contact a guild member in game. Not everyone is an officer, but we are a close-nit group and your interest will be heard.

-Dailus
    Last edited by Dailus; 03-04-2008 at 02:55 PM.
    Dailus d'Phiarlan | Tebaun Xul'mec | Ellarian Korianthil | Runlin Droranath | Soarwood | Shillistana d'Thuranni

Community Member

Ok after some research and feedback from some guildies it seem our RP guild listing is a bit out of date.

- Servants of the Silver Flame apparently their leader has left the game and the guild no longer exsists or is inactive. Correct me if I am wrong.

- Lightstorm's Dragonslayers no longer considers itself an "RP" guild. Please correct me if I am wrong.

- The Foundation also no longer considers itself an "RP" guild.

I'd just like to add that I am in no way implying that the above metioned guilds are not good guilds with great players in them I am just trying to get a handle on which guilds actually roleplay.

-Dailus
    Last edited by Dailus; 03-06-2008 at 12:22 PM.

I’m a member of both the Forsworn RP and the Dedicated Teams (Team leader there on Tuesday nights) guilds and we’re always on the look out for RPers to quest with.
    Last edited by AndrosCrotonus; 03-06-2008 at 11:35 AM.
    Sarlona - Role Playing: Ardoon - Druid - 2, Hieronymus - Pal-10, Perfideous - Rog-23, Torrak - Barb-9, Klauria - Sorc-8
    Ghallanda - Old Timers Guild: Marrcis – Ftr-20, Marrcus-Ftr-17, Destructer – Ftr-18, Kleban - Barb-17, Saraphinia - Rgr-11/Mon-2/Pal-3, Marcusta - Sorc-15, Torrak - Monk-12