Default pit fiend down on hard

it was an epic battle but the fiend could not handle the mighty warriors of archmagi, can you say elite chest next time in woot. great job all most fun ive had in awile. see ya akla
    akla thornfist lev 17fighter- healalot thornfist lev 19cleric- aklasek thornfist 13fighter 4 paly- healthis thornfist lev 17 32pt cleric- seakla lev 8 rogue, proud member of unbreakable

Gratz my friend. Good luck on elite.

Sweetness. Good Job.

I am, Rameses!
    Argonnessen's only Halfling Paragon.
    Ascent

so far, I haven't been impressed with the shroud chests on elite at all.
    i know, I know it's all random and the odds are higher with the chest level..

where'd my mojo go?
    [Founder/Leader of the Bloodlords of Argonnesen]
    [DaveyKhealerAcapellaParlospiGodithGearey Gygax]

Il tell ya what using Barbarians instead of rangers makes it alot more brutal...but im guessing more expensive in the last part lol. On the positive it went considerably faster than what a ranged grp could do...not to mention the portals were smashed in record time(SOOOO over that part....). Big shout out to Mhkye and Uggh (Stormbringer crew)who were with us every step of the way!

Yeah the few times ive been in on elite with others ive been somewhat disapointed aswell...however im guessing if mi lvl 16 stuff is there then its only a matter of time until the right combo is pulled...
    GROAN-1 (Melee/Casting Horc FVS)

Quote Originally Posted by nick_robinsonchia View Post
    Il tell ya what using Barbarians instead of rangers makes it alot more brutal...but im guessing more expensive in the last part lol. On the positive it went considerably faster than what a ranged grp could do...not to mention the portals were smashed in record time(SOOOO over that part....). Big shout out to Mhkye and Uggh (Stormbringer crew)who were with us every step of the way!

Yeah the few times ive been in on elite with others ive been somewhat disapointed aswell...however im guessing if mi lvl 16 stuff is there then its only a matter of time until the right combo is pulled...
    so I'm guessing you've done this w a ranged grp before? were you guys using trasmuting bow or high dps bows w/ siler arrows? and how many ranged? were you timing your multi shot's?
    In Game- Hsc, Malcis, ESD, Narsfilth, Nashnarlar, Axeslar, Darksilence, Nullnvoid, Norvex, Takanobu, Warzerk, Harshnarlar, Antibio, Zintarnarlar, Zorest, Axenroses and Intherear Originally Posted by kaidendager "I find a larger flaw with gathering data from dissatisfied customers and forcing proposed changes on a satisfied player base"

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyCrockett View Post

where'd my mojo go?

Consider me shocked! I'd submit a bug report if I were you Davey...
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Default yup yup

Thanks for having us Nick, (both times we had the group nailed). The party was well built and it went swimingly IMHO. I am ready to do it on elite, even if i have to buy scrolls for the clerics LOL. And i have spent hours today reviewing in my mind every aspect of the final fight. Mykke and I discussed this some after the run last night...I have an idea that may make part 5 look like a walk in the park. It could go badly lol, but i don't think so. It envolves having 4 clerics, a bard, 2 casters, 4 high dps tanks and a ranger/rogue/kiter. I believe with this makeup and my idea on agro mangement on the fiend, we can do elite and not spend anymore cash than we did on hard. (maybe less )
    Anyway, great run look forward to the next beatdown

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

where'd my mojo go?
    Davey F'ing Crockett lost his mojo?

I'll f'ing bug report it for ya Davey!

Congrats to Archmagi. Let us know how Elite goes, whether you fail or not.
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

Quote Originally Posted by Beherit Baphomar View Post
    Let us know how Elite goes, whether you fail or not.
    failure is not an option Nick

where'd my mojo go?
    is the +2 cursespewing of disruption morningstar and the +5 disruption handaxe unimrpessive?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaywade View Post
    so I'm guessing you've done this w a ranged grp before? were you guys using trasmuting bow or high dps bows w/ siler arrows? and how many ranged? were you timing your multi shot's?
    ya those suggestions are what make the difference. 6 Rangers with Silver Greater Bane Bows with full Bard Buffs always having a manyshot going have the BEST DPS to Healing Ratio.