Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Refresh You Browser Window!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindoki View Post
    Number 9. Starting to break a sweat!
    Kindoki! Dang. You are seriously skilled.

EVERYBODY!: We found another error in the site about 10 minutes ago. There was a bad pointer in there. Everybody refresh your browser window! Otherwise you may enter the answer for clue #10 and you get no direction as to where to go. Plus, you don't get to see the fabulous end animation.

That should fix the problem. If not, please delete your Temporary Internet Files form your browser and reload the page. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Clankenbeard; 02-09-2008 at 10:50 PM.

heh, my team doesnt believe your on number 9, mainly cause we are stuck on number 5 >.<
    Last edited by fefnir3284; 02-09-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    Server - Argonessen
    Drakes Grim Repears

Default dont forget!

Quote Originally Posted by fefnir3284 View Post
    heh, my team doesnt bleive your on number 9, mainly cause we are stuck on nunber 5 >.<
    Do NOT give up hope, even if exceedingly clever guy there completes the hunt, I have TEN PRIZES to give away!

I NEED TEN WINNERS TOTAL!

True... only the grand prize has the DDO t-shirt in it, but 2nd and 3rd arent bad!

dont quit!
    I need ten!

Thumbs up

Many props on the website...funny stuff!!
    Ringos-JohnDenver-Lillis-Dacta-Erahn-CPants-Jhain : Silver Waffle

"You assume that Clay is an ass because he's Legion..." Shyver

Quote Originally Posted by Lessah View Post
    Do NOT give up hope, even if exceedingly clever guy there completes the hunt, I have TEN PRIZES to give away!

I NEED TEN WINNERS TOTAL!

True... only the grand prize has the DDO t-shirt in it, but 2nd and 3rd arent bad!

dont quit!
    I need ten!
    hey, my one team member wants the deck of many things XD
    Server - Argonessen
    Drakes Grim Repears

Default yay

edited for clarification later.....
    Last edited by Lessah; 02-10-2008 at 10:30 PM.

Default Yea!

Well, it took seven of us, five hours, but we worked hard and we were triumphant. As a group we have decided to share one prize, which we will recycle as soon as we get our own event off the ground. Congratulations to Lessah and Clankenbeard who created a spectacular event!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...nShot00175.jpg

Our group was:

Awnoo - thanks for planning this little group - and sorry you missed the picture!
    Cuff
    Egmund
    Gwyar
    Haridin
    Niina
    Wyldeye

Community Member sparkling_diamond_l's Avatar

I must be thinking to much about these....or I just suck....

Don't despair those still working on this. Except for some random bits of luck, our group would need medication to stop our heads twitching right about now!

Congrats guys!

I guess I'm going to have to wait until the clues for Question #3... too hard for the newbie here.

I will keep plugging at it though.

~ Granuaile (Hellmutts aka Spookykids wife)

Quote Originally Posted by Spookykid View Post
    Congrats guys!

I guess I'm going to have to wait until the clues for Question #3... too hard for the newbie here.

I will keep plugging at it though.

~ Granuaile (Hellmutts aka Spookykids wife)
    Yeah... I've found what I 'think' 3 is referring to... but now I feel like I'm playing a syntax game.

I'm probably just wrong though.

Exclamation Confirmed Grand Prize Awarded!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindoki View Post
    Well, it took seven of us, five hours, but we worked hard and we were triumphant. As a group we have decided to share one prize, which we will recycle as soon as we get our own event off the ground. Congratulations to Lessah and Clankenbeard who created a spectacular event!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...nShot00175.jpg

Our group was:

Awnoo - thanks for planning this little group - and sorry you missed the picture!
    Cuff
    Egmund
    Gwyar
    Haridin
    Niina
    Wyldeye
    It's true. They bested The Hunt! Leave it to the PermaDeathers to work smart and in teams. Although they are lying about the time it took--it was really 4 hours. Great job guys and gals! We never thought that it would be solved in less than a day. But we are very happy to see the big prize go out for another online event! Sweet!

These folks showed true class about it too! We were perfectly willing to give them prizes 1-7 as there was no stipulation about working in teams. But they waved it off and praised us for a quality fun event. Way to go ya smarties at Deathwatch Guard!

NOW! I've got 9 more prizes for tha rest o' ya! Who wants 'em?

lovin it. stuck on 3 though.
    Last edited by Cowdenicus; 02-10-2008 at 01:46 AM.
    Clerics of Fernia
    King of Stormreach
    (and if you disagree with me, then you can treat me like a Nintendo Cartridge )

Quote Originally Posted by sparkling_diamond_love View Post
    I must be thinking to much about these....or I just suck....
    I feel the same way
    Server - Argonessen
    Drakes Grim Repears

Quote Originally Posted by Clankenbeard View Post
    It's true. They bested The Hunt! Leave it to the PermaDeathers to work smart and in teams. Although they are lying about the time it took--it was really 4 hours. Great job guys and gals! We never thought that it would be solved in less than a day. But we are very happy to see the big prize go out for another online event! Sweet!

These folks showed true class about it too! We were perfectly willing to give them prizes 1-7 as there was no stipulation about working in teams. But they waved it off and praised us for a quality fun event. Way to go ya smarties at Deathwatch Guard!

NOW! I've got 9 more prizes for tha rest o' ya! Who wants 'em?
    Thank you for the good words and congrats to the team that won! Just one thing, we're not all Permadeath. We try to fill playspaces for people who may not have any where else to play the way they want to (guild has folded, left game and came back--maybe to find server and friends gone, or been unceremoniously kicked out on their own). To that end, we run roleplaying, permadeath, loot-whoring, and powergaming groups all under our big DWG banner. Just so happens, we're the only ones doing Permadeath on Khyber, atm. (At least as far as any of us know)

Default Awesome job you guys!

I am most impressed with your hard work. Clank and Lessah you guys did the most awesomest job and I hope that the response shows it.

I am looking forward to any future events you guys do.

Thank you for putting such an awesome effort forth. By the way if Turbine approaches 'just say no.' We need more events like this!

BTW Points DeWay completed the list in around 5 hours of off and on work, with a little help from a few friends. Thanks Z, V, and L. I love you all... but I'm keeping the loots...

Clank and Lessah, that thing was a *lot* of fun. Congrats to the winners so far! Aribell and I completed it in about 4 hours or so, with more than one mumble and grumble in frustration; it was a blast!

Good luck to the rest of the winners, looks like third is still up for grabs! Keep at it guys!

P.S. Watch out for those Superior Potency VI pills, I hear they make you go blind.
    Last edited by pwrslyd; 02-10-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    Commander Devoue ir'Argente- Matriarch of House Argente, Paladin of Boldrei, Commander and Historian of the
    Order of the Sword and Rose

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

First, my hat is off to the two groups of winners! You are more persistant than I. Now, for those of us still trying to solve this beast...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessah View Post
    this is not a hint!
    #2 is a cryptex ala The DaVinci Code
    Ok, feel free to call me stupid. But, what do we do with a cryptex with no riddle?
    Last edited by Mad_Bombardier; 02-10-2008 at 09:36 AM.

Ugh! Clue 3 is driving me crazy...
    Good job to those that completed this already.
    Mother (@#%^#@) of All Treasure Hunts indeed!

Seriously though, great event Clankenbeard and Lessah! It must have taken alot of work putting this together.

Awesome contest! If I weren't currently on very strong opiates, I may have had a chance at failing miserably, but instead I couldn't evern get off the ground. The page was really fun to stare at. Colors, cartoons, YAY!!
    [Founder/Leader of the Bloodlords of Argonnesen]
    [DaveyKhealerAcapellaParlospiGodithGearey Gygax]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast