Community Member

Default Riott's Last Raid...

It was a sad time for the Twilight Avengers last night.

After slaying Velah, we pondered the future. The raid leader opened the chest. Only one item dropped, and it fell to our guild leader Riott.

"Finally!" he shouted, "I'm never running this raid again! The curse is OVER."

And with that he removed his Sword of Shadows from the warded chest.

Congratulations boss!

The raid leader was promoted to officer on the spot, although he was later demoted for suggesting he swapped Haste for Slow in the follow-up Reaver raid.

Riott, I need a Docent of Grace for my elven rogue. Would you mind running the VoN's for the bazillionty fifth time and help me get one?

Ink

(Riott is not leaving. He'll probably go back into VoN after a while. This post was tongue in cheek, although Riott's reaction is more or less a direct quote.)

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!

hehehehehehe.

"RIOTT" will never step foot in VoN again.....

Chunk might... =)
    Riott Ad Infinitum ~20 Fighter ~ 67 AC unbuffed ~ "Riott, AC Intimi-Tank Build"
    Founder of the Twilight Avengers ~ Khyber Server ~ Owner of the Ultimate Gaming Table
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

I'm sure Riott will make an guest appearance every so often in VON just to remind Velah he still owns her... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!

hehehehehehe.

"RIOTT" will never step foot in Khyber again.....

Chunk might... =)
    Can we change it to this???....damm didn't think so.....::grumble::
    Grats on the pull or sumthin......::skulks off::
    Chaotic Evil:-Baptismoffire-Tantholos-AltarboyBaptism- Sabott -Caneye-DunkachinoThingamabob- Dejay-Cubscout
    “Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word"safe" that I was previously unaware of"; -Douglas Adams

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Can we change it to this???....damm didn't think so.....::grumble::
    Grats on the pull or sumthin......::skulks off::
    /laugh
    /poke

Nice signature. It's very... appropriate.

Ink

Gratz on the pull!

Eeeks tolero is making a happy post quick quick flaaame!

~Kire

Thanks....

I was on the raid that saw the first one in DDO drop, went to a Barbarian.....

45 raids later (with this specific character) I finally got it.
    Riott Ad Infinitum ~20 Fighter ~ 67 AC unbuffed ~ "Riott, AC Intimi-Tank Build"
    Founder of the Twilight Avengers ~ Khyber Server ~ Owner of the Ultimate Gaming Table
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

Default Ahhhh

As the raid leader I have never seen something pulled out of any chest, let alone a warded chest, as fast as Riott did pulling SoS last night. My only hope is he didn't by accidently vendor it in his excitment or something stupid like that.

Now Slow vs Haste...

Slow
    Causes an enemy to move at 50% speed and attack at a 30% slowed rate and have a -1 penalty on attck rolls, AC, and Reflex saves. A successful Will save negates this effect.

Haste
    Quickens allies, causing them to move 40% faster and attack 25% faster than normal. In addition the recipient gains a +1 enhancement bonus to attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.

I think Slow is more effective than haste and is 10% speed difference and 5% attack rate....

<looks to see if the beer mugs are being chucked his way>

Grats Riott. I said the same thing after 60 queen raids when she finally gave up her goggles.
    970 sp and counting
    Help Fix Ranged Combat for Everyone. Come help complete the DDO Wiki