Default Best Loot Day-Ever

I just had to come on. I had my best day looting the other, and it was only 2 runs. I have been out of the game most of January, but had surgery and a few days off.

I got on about 12pm Eastern time. There was a Titan group and a Reaver group. I like the Titan alot more than the Reaver, but knew I was on my 20th run the next time I ran it. I decided to do the Titan anyway, since I had the time and knew I could pick it up anytime (there aren't all that many Titan runs anymore). It was once of the fastest runs I've been in. Thank you Dyver. 8-man, about an hour beginning to end. Best part, of the 8 players, I was the only one to get raid loot and the only Warforged, so the Docent was mine. (I already had one, but 30seconds is a lot better than 15) End reward=+1 Con Tome.

Got done with that, and there was a new LFM for the Reaver. PERFECT! Hoped in and ran them back-to-back. The leader was new to the quest, so I wound up tanking the Reaver. We wiped once, but completed the second time. What'd I get? You guessed, in the big chest, Tendorizer. I didn't have it and it was one of the few raid items that would actually be useful to my barbarian. Finally, I went for my end reward. Being my 20th run, I knew I would get something good. There were several items I already had or couldn't use. No tomes, but there was Cloudburst and the Head of Good Fortune. I chose the Head, because I'm still holding out for the Sword of Shadows (and figured I can live without Cloudburst, but the +2 luck bonus will be immensely useful).

That's 3 raid items and +1 con tome in two runs. I couldn't imagine doing any better. Just had to say something.

What was your best looting day?

Community Member Beherit_Baphomar's Avatar

Hmm, best looting two-days would be Ancient band from Madstone (heavy fort +3 pro ring) and Kargons Eye from Kardins room in PoP then +5 mithril fullplate as an end reward from TBF!

Or 20th completion of Reaver I get a +3 WIS tome on my barb, next run I get the Madstone Boots...yay!
    Binding is Admitting Defeat ~ Yndrofian
    Plook~Squidgie~Eyern~Irnbru~Grotesque
    Of The O.S.D, Argonnessen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    At least I'm not on G-Land.

Default It's the small victories

Among my friends, I'm known as the unluckiest gal in the game when it comes to loot. I'm the only tank that can go into a reaver raid a pull a masterwork scepter out of a black chest. (Jebise, back me up here)

That being said, I really wanted to upgrade my vorp weapon. I had been nagging my husband to buy me a +2 Vorpal greatsword from the auction house (for 5 mil gold!! ) as an in game wedding gift. (At least I think I'm cute) So we were running... I think it may have been PoP, but I can't remember, and wouldn't you know that I pulled a +2 Vorpal greatsword. I made this funny little squeeking noise, scared the **** outta the husband, the cats, and everyone within earshot. IT WAS AWSOME!
    Alexandria: ~TR~ Barb, cap. Elzibith: Barb, lvl 15. Luaidhean: Casting Cleric, cap. Premika: Battle FvS, cap. Siobhann: Battle Bard, cap. Temperrance: ~TR~ Monk, lvl 18. Treaka: ~TR~ Arti, lvl 13. Venngeance: DPS Ranger, cap. Yzabelle: ~TR~ Sorc, lvl 16
    The Sabbat, Ghallanda

had a pretty good night myself last night, got the gautlets from the reaver for my cleric and a +1 con tome end reward, also got a +1 impact warhammer of smiting from a chest out in the orchard and a paralyze hand axe from tbf best stuff ive seen in a long time
    akla thornfist lev 17fighter- healalot thornfist lev 19cleric- aklasek thornfist 13fighter 4 paly- healthis thornfist lev 17 32pt cleric- seakla lev 8 rogue, proud member of unbreakable

Had a good day with some friends the other day

first two posts
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=125235

Ran flesh, temple vol once each elite, then POP 2 times....

Loot with my sorcerer
    +3 vorpal handaxe, human, temple vol end reward elite
    3 greater bane weapons (human, 2 elf) vol, POP, fleshmakers

Cleric running with me today
    Ghost touch club of disruption (temple vol elite end reward)

Wizard ran with me...
    Tome (pop)
    +7 armor bracers...yes +7 !!!!! (POP end reward)

Fighter in POP running with me
    Disruptor
    Fighter pulls +1 acid repeating heavy crossbow of smiting...!!!!!

And finished with a last run on VOL....got the dagger of liturgy (+5, 1d8 bleeding, maiming dagger)....

Awesome day of looting a few months back.
    Cannon fodder build The Stalwart Defender, Raid Tank
    Worst Shroud PUG EVER!!!!!! Epic Fail (started 1/13/10, necro'd 3/9/10, 4/20/10, raised dead 3/ 9/11, necro'd 4/9/11, 5/28/11, fame petition necro 8/5/11, necro'd 9/30/11, KIA 10/3/11, True reincarnated famed (by cleric Cordovan) 10/4/11,

3 day loot epiphany last week (I get them 2-3 times a year then squat):

4 +1 tomes
    Reaver ring
    Chaos Band
    Planar Gird
    +3 addy mace of smiting (The Mace of Smiting)
    Spiked Boots
    Death's Locket
    +1 club of disruption
    Golden Greaves
    Tenderiser
    Belt of Mroranon (VON6)
    Ventilated Bracers

And a few more to add when I get home and check my list!!!

But, that's me til March/April...
    BLACK MANTIS - Sarlona
    A r n y a - T o r c h e - S l i m m - D e b t - E p o x y - R e t r o g r a d e - P i n e t r e e
    NOW YOU WILL KNOW TRUE POWER

Two recent ones.

Ran the Reaver.
    Warded chest: Head of Good Fortune
    Other 3 chests: +6 INT ring, paralyzer
    End reward: +6 Dex boots.

Or, 3 hours of runs for well over half a million plat - me and some others ran Inferno of the Damned, no completion, just the shield chest. 20 runs (ransack on two toons), got 3 fragments, sold them on the Auction House for a combined 1 mill PP, after the AH takes its cut, still leaves me 700k PP.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

My cleric pulled a +1 Seeker Kopesh of Smiting from a chest on a Prison of the Planes (Elite) run. She doesn't particularly like toys like that, so she dropped it in the Gianthold Auction House with a 2,000,000gp buyout. Before she could walk over to the mailbox in the Gianthold it sold for the buyout. Quite literally less than 30 seconds. She has often wondered if it would have sold as fast if she had put an extra zero on the buyout.

I'm jelous now

It was about 5 months back, but back when I had no cases for about a week and a half(Yes, I'm a lawyer), I pulled the following:
    +2 Vorpal Greataxe
    +3 Holyburst Kopesh of Pure Good
    +1 Wounding Heavy Repeater of Puncturing
    +2 Adamantine Wounding Rapier of Puncturing
    +2 Holyburst Kopesh of Greater Dragon, Giant, Evil Outsider, and Abberation Bane
    2 full +1 tome books
    1 full +2 Tome Books(due to loot weekends, this one set was from around that time)

And more recently pulled:
    Scourge Choker
    Bloodstone
    Titan Gloves on my Batman
    Reaver Gauntlets on my cleric, then getting a +3 Wisdom Tome end reward

Sorry, seems like much, but thats the best I've pulled for the last 8-10 months

(I don't even count vorpals as rare loot anymore, unless someone besides me, my guildie Whyte,
    my other ex-guildies Timpon, Taurk, Euronymous, and Toppaxe pulls one. )
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeJual View Post
    Boo hoo. Use your leftover Turbine Points to buy your self a pair and stop crying like a little wuss.
    | Alts: Balthioul, Briathos, Concentio

Quote Originally Posted by Zack77 View Post
    It was about 5 months back, but back when I had no cases for about a week and a half(Yes, I'm a lawyer), I pulled the following:
    +2 Vorpal Greataxe
    +3 Holyburst Kopesh of Pure Good
    +1 Wounding Heavy Repeater of Puncturing
    +2 Adamantine Wounding Rapier of Puncturing
    +2 Holyburst Kopesh of Greater Dragon, Giant, Evil Outsider, and Abberation Bane
    2 full +1 tome books
    1 full +2 Tome Books(due to loot weekends, this one set was from around that time)

And more recently pulled:
    Scourge Choker
    Bloodstone
    Titan Gloves on my Batman
    Reaver Gauntlets on my cleric, then getting a +3 Wisdom Tome end reward

Sorry, seems like much, but thats the best I've pulled for the last 8-10 months

(I don't even count vorpals as rare loot anymore, unless someone besides me, my guildie Whyte,
    my other ex-guildies Timpon, Taurk, Euronymous, and Toppaxe pulls one. )
    omfg holy **** a +2 addy w/p rapier! WOW!!! that is friggin AMAZING! wow! first one ive ever heard of