Thread: LFGuild

Default LFGuild

My Lowbie, Khato, has a need for a guild, possibly others later on depending on the guild and how it's run, a lot of the old Riedra people know me as Astriel-Riedra; 14 pali, other characters include: RobK: 14 ranger, RobertK: 12 Rogue/2 Fighter, Ninety: 14 Sorc, Astriell: 14 Fighter, Cato-Riedra: 12 Pali/2Rogue.

Have a few other characters as well, but they are mainly mules and such.

I Raid, I loot, I help people out if I can. Send me a pm, post in here, or catch me in game and I will see what's up.

I've known your posting for a while now, and I think you might find Deathwatch Guard a good place for you, especially if you had a bad experience coming from your last guild. Our website is dwg.guildportal.com. Things are a little slow there now, but we are an active that provides space for all types of playstyles. We like to work together, and just have a lot of fun.

Nothing wrong with my current guild, just looking to get outside my circle and see who else is out there to group with and bs with ya know?

Dwarven Defenders are all mostly good people.

ya know Ninety, i've never seen your whole toon list... i didn't know you were also Astriel-Riedra! i thought you were several different people.
    Riedra(RIP): Joeyjojo(Src16), Joeyjo(Clr16) Joeybot(Brb15/Ftr1), Shabado(Clr16), Shabs(Rng16), Shabadoo(Src15)

I'm not sure if I should take that in a good or bad way joey! Lol.

And I also have a few other toons that will remain hidden!

OSL was also a great guild while I was in it. All great people there.

haha... it's all good man, i assure you
    Riedra(RIP): Joeyjojo(Src16), Joeyjo(Clr16) Joeybot(Brb15/Ftr1), Shabado(Clr16), Shabs(Rng16), Shabadoo(Src15)

I have enjoyed running with you many times. Please, consider DWG. It would be great to have you.
    Guildless-Khyber

Lendra/Lendraa/Mordachi/Deathsong and assorted other gimps

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety View Post
    My Lowbie, Khato, has a need for a guild, possibly others later on depending on the guild and how it's run, a lot of the old Riedra people know me as Astriel-Riedra; 14 pali, other characters include: RobK: 14 ranger, RobertK: 12 Rogue/2 Fighter, Ninety: 14 Sorc, Astriell: 14 Fighter, Cato-Riedra: 12 Pali/2Rogue.

Have a few other characters as well, but they are mainly mules and such.

I Raid, I loot, I help people out if I can. Send me a pm, post in here, or catch me in game and I will see what's up.

Played and raided with you a bit..... Look up any member of The Undying Court and ask for Val........

Ninety- someone mistook my alt for you- his name is Astrall Ablon. lol
    Wizard
    Server: Khyber
    Name: Lateris
    Guild: LFG

look up me or anyone else in the dragon renaissance brotherhood anytime
    drspikey 16 elven cleric (kyhber)/Melheno 4 Monk (kyhber)/dagarnus 8 drow wizard (kyhber)/seasick ranger5/rouge2/fighter1/ Daemonson ranger 6 (kyhber)proud member of the dragon renaissance broterhood / knights of the goldon blade