Default WTT: Fearsome Robe of Heavy Fort

Minimum Level 14. Great Look, and UBER for a Barbarian,Rager, or Caster!

Looking for ONE or Multiples from this list:
    Decent Looking +5 Mith FP (maybe with other affects RR doesnt matter)
    Vorpal Longsword
    Disruption Longsword
    Lotsa Plat
    +6 Str gloves
    +6 Dex Boots
    Electric Haze

Best offer takes it!
    Val

Community Member

Default Pick one

I have the Str and dex items you want pick which one or email disavowed or Sierranevada in game and I'll set a time to make the trade.

Community Member

He's gonna want both

Default I have both

I have both the Dex Boots and Str Gloves I would part with.. I believe they both have RR .. on them.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Khyber: Hallz Halliebree Redfivest Halspex Halleez Haltrain Hlx Hlz Hallion Halson Halls Halbot Haleas Halkaline Haluminium Haligula - Prophets of the Newb Republic
    Thelanis: Hallea Halsup Haliea Halrust Ricroll Riconic

kk RR doesn't matter. Let me wait it out and try to get the top major items first. But as I said best gets it. No stated ending time though.

Community Member

Not to ruin his parade..it's his trade. And if you want to go trade that much, go ahead. But just an FYI...I got my 3rd Robe for 300,000 platinum, and the first two for a few small trades. (2 tome pieces). But I guess if you want it that bad.

On that note, I have a vorpal longsword to trade.
    Last edited by Azoralq; 12-29-2007 at 01:00 AM.

hehe good for you but I see more +5 mith fps and those +6 stat items then these robes.

Community Member

I see more Globes of Imperial Blood than the robes too, doesn't make it worth 2 or 3 high end items. But I degress, it is his **** to trade, and if he want's it bad enough, and to him it's a fair trade, then go for it. That's all that matters. Just throwing in advice.

Thanks Dr. Phil. Now go troll somewhere else =) Before i smash you in pvp again!

Community Member

Default As mentioned above

It's not that good of a robe I'd give one of the two +6 stat items and only because I have +6 of everything on all of my toons and 2 of each in the bank. If I was hurting for these items there's no way it would be worth it. A fearsome robe and the Orchard helm works the same and gives me a few more HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    It's not that good of a robe I'd give one of the two +6 stat items and only because I have +6 of everything on all of my toons and 2 of each in the bank. If I was hurting for these items there's no way it would be worth it. A fearsome robe and the Orchard helm works the same and gives me a few more HP.
    Nice for you. This is my thread and i want interested people not people instructing others how much an item is worth. Mainly because, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Barbarians and such have enough HP already so this would save them a slot, and give them fearsome. Very uber item indeed alot more rare then +6 stat items and +5 mith FP. As stated!: Imperial Blood is rare too. That because it is a named item with a set drop rate. Atleast you know where to farm these items. And so wat if it sucks I am not ask for rare ****. I am asking for rare gems just like my robe. =)

Gone thanks for looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimz View Post
    Nice for you. This is my thread and i want interested people not people instructing others how much an item is worth. Mainly because, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Barbarians and such have enough HP already so this would save them a slot, and give them fearsome. Very uber item indeed alot more rare then +6 stat items and +5 mith FP. As stated!: Imperial Blood is rare too. That because it is a named item with a set drop rate. Atleast you know where to farm these items. And so wat if it sucks I am not ask for rare ****. I am asking for rare gems just like my robe. =)

You meen like you do in so many other threads?
    M.A.C. The only way to go!
    In honor of General Dane McArdy:
    FOR PUDDING!