Default WTT +3 Twilight Mith FP ML10

I may be crazy, greedy or just plain dreaming, but would any caster-type folx want to trade a +5 Mith FP for this?

If you have some nice armour, give me a shout, but I'd love to twink my FTR with a Mith fullplate.

Hey! You don't ask? You don't know.
    ... I hate you all. really.

Community Member

What do you want for it? I'd cream my pants for it. It's perfect for my Erixis build (6th Cleric/2nd Fighter/6th Wizard)
    Last edited by Azoralq; 12-20-2007 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azoralq View Post
    What do you want for it? I'd cream my pants for it. It's perfect for my Erixis build (6th Cleric/2nd Fighter/6th Wizard)
    +5 Mithral Full Plate is what he is asking, but even with Mithral and Twilight (hard combo to get) what is the % asf?

I'd have to say +5 MFP is easier to find, just by shear probability, but the +5 MFP is top-end armor, whereas +3 MTFP would be only for a niche character, a much smaller pool of characters.

I do have this:
    +5 Mithral Full Plate rr:drow/elf ml:6 front/back

...but I would need more to spice up the trade for this.
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Community Member

The ASF on regular fullplate is 35%, so minus 10% for being Mithral and minus another 10% for being Twilight which will make it 15% ASF. But get the Seven Fingered Gloves from the Titan Raid, and it turns that TMFP ASF to 5%. I think it would be awesome to see a caster in some fullplate with only a 5% ASF. So you could see its value by being Twilight as well. I could see him getting a set of MFP for this no problem.

Do the Seven-Fingered Gloves ability stack with Elven Arcane Fluidity (or whatever it's called) Enhancement?

If so, you could have an elf/drow wiz (and sorc?) running around in full plate with 0% ASF.

Very entertaining...

Quote Originally Posted by Maatogaeoth View Post
    Do the Seven-Fingered Gloves ability stack with Elven Arcane Fluidity (or whatever it's called) Enhancement?

If so, you could have an elf/drow wiz (and sorc?) running around in full plate with 0% ASF.

Very entertaining...
    I believe they do stack
    Khyber Server - Lava Divers
    Horrik Took - Forever Halfling on Druid Life
    Alicaryn - Bard
    Calinay - Favored Soul

Quote Originally Posted by adrinor View Post
    I believe they do stack
    I guess if you looked at what type of bonus it provides (competence bonus vs. enhancement bonus, vs. morale bonus) then you could see if they stack.

If any of the items provide the same type of bonus, they should not stack, traditionally this is how D&D 3.5 is set up, to make sure balance (or a semblance) is maintained.
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Default eh

your typical elf won't need full plate for max AC unfortunately (typically high dex) and the 3rd tier of ASF reduction is pricey (first two only effect light armor i think, might just be the second tier though, i haven't looked at it in a while). Making a caster build that can really utilize twilight mith fp is pretty difficult especially if shooting for 0% ASF. Making a caster with relevant AC is not very sought after because of how difficult it is in terms of AP's, raid loot, and acquiring armor like this - hence the demand for twilight mith chain shirts (0% ASF). I am sure there are a build or two out there looking for something just like this though. Neat pull, good luck with the trade
    READ ME NEW PLAYERS!!!
    Aeneas - Boosterseat - Eulogy - Diminutive - Moths