Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default All-Ranger Velah kill

So last night we got a bunch of members of Ironwolf and Band of the SHifting Sands (and I'm sure a few other guilds were represented - gotta get that info up here).

9 pure rangers of levels varying from 12-14 (maybe lower on some).
    2 Ranger12/Fighter2
    1 Ranger9/Rogue3/Fighter2

1 dead dragon and no one died on Part 6.

We took a screenie of the run somewhere. I should get Pwesiela to post it here.

Next time we have to up the difficulty

Way to go, Rangers of Thelanis.
    Thelanis characters: Ashelynne, Dixx, Gunghir, Khalmyr, Nebulla, Schyv, Staunch

So how many had Greater Dragon bane bows? Get a whole bunch of manyshots off at once and that could be one ex dragon pretty fast I suspect. I know my Ranger can see the Dragons in the Tor taking some nice hits while doing that. (Especially on the white since I do not have to try and chase it around...)
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Community Member

I don't recall the actual numbers. Several had Greater Dragon Bane Arrows or Bows. We all basically stood in front of her and engaged Manyshot and let the arrows fly.

I'm a wimpy "range"-r. I have lame Deneith Sturdy Arrows and the Silver Bow. Time to hit the Auction House, I guess
    Thelanis characters: Ashelynne, Dixx, Gunghir, Khalmyr, Nebulla, Schyv, Staunch

Default Ok, Ok

So I'll put the screenie here too

Archangels
    Pwesiela - Completionist Arcane Archer; Pia - Silver Flame Assassin; Aes - of the Blue Ajah; Insene - Deathpriest; Enaila - Aiel Bodyguard; Uduk - Dwarven Meatwall; Vitalien -Warder
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorie View Post
    Pwesiela is correct.

From a guy who uses Rangers I say HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job guys.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

Darn it I love all Ranger groups .. one of the few LFMs that I've wanted to take lately! Too bad I wasn't VON5 ready .. next time!
    Server Sarlona / MST / Guild Enslaved / Characters Ionos, Cydekik, Xalavan, Rodessa, Hethrow, Ramsteen