Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MysticRhythms View Post
    Pwes wants to do the next one on Elite. I vote Hard but that's because my Ranger is a wuss being only 13th

We had a blast and I'm certain we'll be organizing more of these in the future. We need to improve on our kill time.

I need to buy some Greater Dragon Bane arrows for next time.
    Graywalker would LOVE to sign up... (need to re-do Von1-4... I hate 2... )
    It is not about the destination, it is about the journey.
    All my Characters Loathe the stupid term " Toon "

Grrrrr...I knew I should have logged in last night. That sounds like fun. Congrats!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrayOldDruid View Post
    Graywalker would LOVE to sign up... (need to re-do Von1-4... I hate 2... )
    A couple of rangers from Ironwolf actually did the VoN's as an all-ranger group too.

I know I need to get Dixx through them again as I don't want to miss another all-ranger run.

I'm also contemplating doing this with other classes.

All-Rogue MIGHT be able to do it. All-Cleric should be easy. I have a Bard too, but that would seem a bit pointless.
    Thelanis characters: Ashelynne, Dixx, Gunghir, Khalmyr, Nebulla, Schyv, Staunch

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prinstoni View Post
    Grrrrr...I knew I should have logged in last night. That sounds like fun. Congrats!
    Posts here are a bit dated. We did it on the weekend. Check my OP here for the actual "date after" ...

Nice.

Back in DAOC, I saw all ranged groups leveling like mad. Allways wondered why that doesn't happen much in DDO. And with the changes to range the all Ranged group will be awesome.
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by parvo View Post
    Nice.

Back in DAOC, I saw all ranged groups leveling like mad. Allways wondered why that doesn't happen much in DDO. And with the changes to range the all Ranged group will be awesome.
    If we wanted to really go overboard, we could have had one Warchanter with us to really make Manyshot ridiculous.

Default 12/22

Hey - tonight I'm going to do the vons on Thelanis about midnight pst when I get home from work - if anyone wants to do it, I'll be doing 11-14 and thinking about making it all ranger

Look up Aurie any time for the vons - I don't need the delving suit but this has become my fav quest for my ranger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12