First question: does Tech Support even look at these posts and if they do, do they arbitrarily choose which ones to answer?!? I have seen another question about this problem from someone else and NOONE has contacted them from TS. Very Nice (( I have been down 2 wks unable to login to game after the downtime on 11/26. Ever since the servers came back up I am receiving an UPDATE INITIALIZATION ERROR ... THE UPDATE PROCESS COULD NOT BE INITIALIZED. I have tried everything, copying contents from backup to main. reloading the game (both low and high res), turning off my firewall, using msconfig to "turn off" everything in startup, tried safe mode, nothing works. I have gotten what I perceive as the run around from your tech support and still nothing. They keep telling me to do the same things over and over with the same results (duh). Do they read the history?!? The whole time Im paying for this?!? I have cancelled my acct awaiting a solution and I am going to see about a refund for December since I cant play. Very sub par tech support especially when it is only available 12pm - 730pm est for online support. What the hell?!? I work during the time Im suppose to be able to contact support. It appears my only recourse is to call a non toll free number to get this fixed. GREAT SUPPORT!!!! I have been playing this game since last May and this is the support we get. It is a forgone conclusion that you will never receive a JD Powers award LOL. Someone in Turbine help me with this problem. I WANT TO PLAY (((((((((((((((((((((((((