Default Soloed ancient daggers!

Man, what a quest, it took tons of pots and many recalls but finally managed to solo the daggers quest!

WOOOT!

)

it's not funny anymore...

It is if he really did have to recall and buy pots.
    ~ Slayer of the Unwashed, Vice Chair for Disinterest & Apathy of the Grand & Glorious Brotherhood
    of the Soooo Not Politically Correct, and Nefarious Devourer of Frosted Goodness ~

…clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am…

Quote Originally Posted by Pfamily View Post
    It is if he really did have to recall and buy pots.
    on the nose there!

I just couldnt resist the temptation to post a silly achievement. Does anyone really get all stoked up becuase someone soloed the a really hard quest? What they dont say is they recalled 50 times, and ate a 100 pots, 50 heal scrolls, etc....

I guess some achievements might be worth mentioning and tooting your horn. Like anyone reaching 14 legit with perma death and strict rules.....no death, no multiple recalls, etc...

Level 14 permadeath is rediculously incredible.

I ate a whole quart of chocolate ice cream at one sitting once. Does that count?

oh, and then my tummy ached.

Borr.
    Ghallanda - The a team
    Borrigain Gnollslayer : Lorraidyn Terrakaen : Philonius Purge
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Borrigain View Post
    I ate a whole quart of chocolate ice cream at one sitting once. Does that count?

oh, and then my tummy ached.

Borr.
    But did you have a healer and two rogues with high pick lock and...
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    No.... I really wanted to try for the accomplishment of "solo".

But I "felt" elite while I was doing it.

Not so "elite" after.....lol

Borr.
    Ghallanda - The a team
    Borrigain Gnollslayer : Lorraidyn Terrakaen : Philonius Purge
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Anonymous

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTRYDER View Post
    it's not funny anymore...
    No kidding. Welcome to last week!

Seriously, if you have a problem with people posting their achievements, avoid the forum that goes under the heading "Achievements". Since they are nicely grouped for you now it shouldn't be too hard to avoid. (look to the right of the post... does it say "Achievements"? Then don't click on the link, fool).

You know, it is possible that people have different tastes and pleasures. For instance, I couldn't give a rat's ass about lore and stories and RP... so I guess no one should post any of that junk anymore, right?

As it so happens, I *DO* enjoy reading about the adventures and accomplishments of others. Much in the same way that I enjoy looking at pictures and reading descriptions of other's shiny treasure.

Freakin troll. Sheesh. (yep, I'm easily trolled, what can I say).

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    adding on to those above, this joke was also over weeks ago.
    but hell I'm all for killing jokes too, and its not hard cause nobody knows me
    Actis Puris/Foxdie/Hangmen/Architeuthis/Opifex Tenebrarum/Cottoneyed Joe/Thesphaton Esti Moi/Baliji Bajati

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    No kidding. Welcome to last week!

Seriously, if you have a problem with people posting their achievements, avoid the forum that goes under the heading "Achievements". Since they are nicely grouped for you now it shouldn't be too hard to avoid. (look to the right of the post... does it say "Achievements"? Then don't click on the link, fool).

You know, it is possible that people have different tastes and pleasures. For instance, I couldn't give a rat's ass about lore and stories and RP... so I guess no one should post any of that junk anymore, right?

As it so happens, I *DO* enjoy reading about the adventures and accomplishments of others. Much in the same way that I enjoy looking at pictures and reading descriptions of other's shiny treasure.

Freakin troll. Sheesh. (yep, I'm easily trolled, what can I say).
    i dont get it..are you flaming me and calling me a troll because i said the joke was old? or agreeing with me and flaming the OP?

Community Member DiscordianPunk's Avatar

Pretty sure he's telling you that if you don't like it, don't look.

LOL well i like reading about other people's achievements too, but not everyone likes reading through a bunch of spam B/S achievements just to find and read about actual ones. By all means if you enjoy that please keep encouraging everyone to do it by flaming me when im just trying to help eliminate some of the trash in this forum because i also enjoy reading about real achievements.

Also the OP stated himself he made the post because he's making fun of those who post actual achievements. If Strakeln really enjoys reading achievements then why would he jump on ME and stick up for a guy who's making fun of people for making threads that he himself enjoys reading, and is essentially making fun of him too as being someone who enjoys those posts....doesnt make much sense if that's the case.
    Last edited by GHOSTRYDER; 12-21-2007 at 06:27 PM.