Thread: Planar Grid

Default Planar Grid

I got this a few days ago, my first item worth some good money, and im wondering what i can get for it
    I don't know the value of any of the items im wanting so if something im looking for is like worth 10x more than this belt plz tell me, and vice versa.

I'm looking for (in order of what i want most)
    +5 mith fp
    madstone shield
    any +6 item, although prefer charisma or strength
    any other deals that you know would help a paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Relenthe View Post
    I got this a few days ago, my first item worth some good money, and im wondering what i can get for it
    I don't know the value of any of the items im wanting so if something im looking for is like worth 10x more than this belt plz tell me, and vice versa.

I'm looking for (in order of what i want most)
    +5 mith fp
    madstone shield
    any +6 item, although prefer charisma or strength
    any other deals that you know would help a paladin
    Can't trade raid items.
    Khyber Server - Lava Divers
    Horrik Took - Forever Halfling on Druid Life
    Alicaryn - Bard
    Calinay - Favored Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Relenthe View Post
    if something im looking for is like worth 10x more than this belt plz tell me, and vice versa.
    My advise would be: no one can tell you what's it's worth cuz there's no specific value attached to any items.

It all depends of the stuff you already have. It'll then determine if you'll be happy with what you get offered for it.

A good trade is when both sides are satisfied with what they get, NO MATTER what is involved in the trade. Especially as stating you've no idea of what it's worth is like if you were swimming in a pool full of sharks while you're bleeding :P

I would suggest you to try it a couple days (the Gird) before you decide if you want to trade it, you'll have a better idea of the impact it'll have on your toon(s).

Default Pm

PM sent
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Partymaker View Post
    My advise would be: no one can tell you what's it's worth cuz there's no specific value attached to any items.

It all depends of the stuff you already have. It'll then determine if you'll be happy with what you get offered for it.

A good trade is when both sides are satisfied with what they get, NO MATTER what is involved in the trade. Especially as stating you've no idea of what it's worth is like if you were swimming in a pool full of sharks while you're bleeding :P

I would suggest you to try it a couple days (the Gird) before you decide if you want to trade it, you'll have a better idea of the impact it'll have on your toon(s).
    Um it actualy says what it's worth right on the item.
    Base value: 16,200gp

you should get a +6 item out of it. but hey i have been wrong before.
    M.A.C. The only way to go!
    In honor of General Dane McArdy:
    FOR PUDDING!

Community Member SteeleTrueheart's Avatar

PM sent
    Khyber - Officer in The Stormreach Thieves Guild
    Steeles (TR 1 Paladin 20 / 8 Epic - TWF) - Steeley (Monkadin - Pal 18/Monk 2/ 8 Epic - Unarmed) - Steeltruhart (TR1 Paladin 17 - S&B Bastardsword) - Steelforged (Pal 20 / 8 Epic - SWF) - Steeltruhurt (TR1 - Pal 8 / Ftr 2 - THF) Steelsouls (Clr 17 / Pal 3 /8 Epic)

Quote Originally Posted by Partymaker View Post

So sayeth one of the sharks...

The fact of the matter is that there is a certain appropriate range of value given to various items. I don't know what a planar gird is worth, but I would check the auction house and see what the buyouts are listed at, and starting prices. I would also do a search of the forums and see if any offers were put into posts instead of PM's in the past month or so. And I would ask guildies, or other people you regularly run with. As a last resort, there are a number of traders who have made a name for their honesty, so you could PM some of them and ask their opinion - I recommend finding one that is neither trading nor requesting a planar gird currently. After you have done all that, then you can pay attention to what Partymaker is saying because, after your own due diligence, it will then be fairly true.

Posting instead of PMing -
    I'll trade you my +6 STR belt (no RR).
    Khyber Server - Disposable Heroes Guild
    Meepo - Human Paladin [15th] -=:=- Xilin Twojobs - Drow Elf Sorc [16th] -=:=- Strum Slythe - Human Bard/Rog [14th/2nd] -=:=- Phell d'Orien - Human Barbarian/Rog [12th/2nd] -=:=- Dokc Grimm - Dwarf Cleric/Paladin [9th/1st]

I bought one for a lowbie I'm levelling for 350k plat, so it's worth that if you're selling for plat, you could proibably get 400-450k plat buyout for it. . You should be able to get a +6 str item, like bracers or belt, maybe gloves for it.
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

You can buy a +6 belt for 150k on the AH, my advice is to keep the gird for a bit. It is worth a good bit, you might even be able to pull 2 +6 items from the right person.
    M.A.C. The only way to go!
    In honor of General Dane McArdy:
    FOR PUDDING!

P.M. Sent.

Barumar