Default Taking offers - +1 Longsword of backstabbing +5

I just pulled this...

a +1 longsword of backstabbing +5, which gives you +5 to hit/+8 dmg.

Quite frankly, I don't have a clue as to its value, so I thought I would put it up here and get people's opinions and offers. I don't know yet what I want to do with it, but it seems like a pretty situationally useful weapon to me.

Can someone fill me in on its worth?

TIA.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

I've got one of these myself on Thelanis... I throw it on the AH every once ina while looking for the right person, but still hasnt sold even witha 10k Buyout....

Backstabbing+5 is a Very nice Offhand weapon.. If combined with other efects.. A Primary hand Backstaber just doesnt excite many people.

Good luck.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Thanks for the reply Impaqt. That makes sense to me.

Correct the fact it is a longsword instead of a rapier or short sword or dagger hurts its overall appeal. Stack a nice Backstabber and a Seeker Boost and a good Backstabber can do some serious hurt.

However, since a great many of the new mobs are immune to some of those effects, that is also dampening the market a bit.
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more