Is anyone else having an issue "tabbing" through visible mobs occasionally? I noticed it quite a few times last mod and its still here. I know they added the "not being able to tab through hidden creatures" feature in Mod5 but this is strictly referring to creatures standing in plain sight AND within range for "tabbing". I'll be right in front of a few mobs, in clear view (no walls or trees or other scenery in the way) and cannot tab through the targets. I can mouse click them but I use my mouse to turn faster when I'm running/jumping so its kinda a pain.

Does anyone know if this has been taken note of, or is it mostly a non-issue? It's random at best, not restricted that I've noticed. It happens in outside instances such as Gianthold / Orchard as well as in quests...also happens on lower level quests. Sometimes it lasts a while, other times it's just in one or to spots.

Any info would be great, especially from Dev's. I know I'm not the only one that has this problem, many groups and guildies I've run with notice it as well.

Thanks for your time .