Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default +5 Mithral Full Plate for trade

Unharmed. It's a deep red color, with white arms and legs. Kinda looks like bark, really. Makes you look like a druid. I like it, but people have weird tastes.

Want a Smiting Scimitar for it, but what I want and what I get are likely two differant things.

Will take other offers. Keep weapon to Scimitars (and High Profile), only think I won't accept, (Cuase I don't care about it) are bane weapons/axiomatic/anarchic/. Anything else on the scimitar is ok, I think. Run it by me.

Edit: Forgot to add Paralyzing to the 'I could care less' list. Sorry to those of you that offered Paralyzing Scimitars..but I'm out to do damage, not dink away with a +1 or +2 weapon, paralyzing it over and over again.

+6 Constitution Ring is a good bet, too. Other than that, throw an offer at me, I'll let you know
    Last edited by Azoralq; 10-11-2007 at 10:21 AM.

I'll offer 4 plat for it.

Community Member

sold..where you wanna meat up Ninety?

this will make me even again after paying 4 platinum for 20 tapistries.
    Last edited by Azoralq; 10-11-2007 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azoralq View Post
    sold..where you wanna meat up Ninety?

this will make me even again after paying 4 platinum for 20 tapistries.
    just mail it to Ninety, I'll mail ya the 4 plat when I get off work

Community Member

I have a vicious scimitar of smiting to trade but it sounds like you already sold it.

Community Member

Uh...no...In person.

Four platinum is a lot of money to be risking on you 'conviently forgetting' to mail my half of the trade.

Ninety wouldn't bone ya

Think there's a mail limit anyway for money......

Quote Originally Posted by Svetelana View Post
    Ninety wouldn't bone ya

Think there's a mail limit anyway for money......
    true, I forgot about that.

would have to send it in envelopes of 100 copper per mail

Default i can trade with u

i got smiting scimi no rr will trade u for it

pm me in game

krish
    krishi
    krrish
    krishh
    sudha

lol +5 mith worth has taken a nose dive, especially with the breastplate of vol and static mith FP out now. But smiting scimitars are still very rare and not static.
    Aundair, New Khyber
    Alreck Gingerbarrel(15clr/1barb), Torrak Gingerbarrel(16 Brd), Oat(13 Rgr/3Ftr), Moxxy(16 Sor), Thorrac Gingerbarrel(6 Pal/1 Ftr) <<Current Toons>>

agreed +5 Mith takin a huge blow...unlucky buddie.

Quote Originally Posted by nbhs275 View Post
    lol +5 mith worth has taken a nose dive, especially with the breastplate of vol and static mith FP out now. But smiting scimitars are still very rare and not static.
    are there any pics of these "easy to get" static drops?

If they look like doodoo, i'd pay more for stuff i'll actually want to be seen in.
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Quote Originally Posted by mtmouse3 View Post
    are there any pics of these "easy to get" static drops?

If they look like doodoo, i'd pay more for stuff i'll actually want to be seen in.
    Im betting their both black. Never bothered to put the fp i pulled on...it was immediatly traded.
    Aundair, New Khyber
    Alreck Gingerbarrel(15clr/1barb), Torrak Gingerbarrel(16 Brd), Oat(13 Rgr/3Ftr), Moxxy(16 Sor), Thorrac Gingerbarrel(6 Pal/1 Ftr) <<Current Toons>>

Default search

just do a forum search for jinx's vexation, it's a set of +5 mith full plate with superior devotion 4 that drops in the cursed crypt end chest. There are screenies posted. It ain't great looking, but at least it doesn't look like a leotard.
    READ ME NEW PLAYERS!!!
    Aeneas - Boosterseat - Eulogy - Diminutive - Moths

Community Member

Ninety where you serious about the trade? Cause I was...you need to get a hold of me, or I'm finding someone else.

just wanted to make a stupid post in your tread like you do in everyone elses.

your mith. full plate is useless,or not worth that much or whatever else you like to say all the time
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=127781Dekkeon~Fighter/rogue,Dromir~Paly/rogue,Sydd~Rogue/Wiz,Dorrian~Wizard,Taggz~Barbarian,Teron~Ranger

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomasdarkell View Post

your mith. full plate is useless,or not worth that much or whatever else you like to say all the time
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH yeah! Forgot about that!

You're crazy to be asking whatever it is you're asking for whatever you're trading. It's totally not worth it. Are you trying to rip people off or what? Rabble rabble rabble!

Quote Originally Posted by Azoralq View Post
    Ninety where you serious about the trade? Cause I was...you need to get a hold of me, or I'm finding someone else.
    I pm'ed my main's name, who are some of your characters?

Community Member

Wait a minute...now you do want it? Make up your mind? See..at least when I flame, or troll, or whatever it is called these days, I let people know it is a flame, or a troll, or whatever it is these days; and that I have no interest what so ever for the item in question. So..while I may be a flamer, or troll or whatever you call 'em these days..at least I'm not confusing the person selling the item..just ****ing them off.

and yes..what I was asking for is crazy, I admit. But people are stupid, and get their money from online sources. So I might as well rip people off, when I can. Honestly never expected to pull a smiting scimitar out of that trade. I amaze myself. But..in the eyes of the person I traded with, I guess it was fair..who knew?
    Last edited by Azoralq; 10-13-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomasdarkell View Post

That was a half hearted attempt! You can do better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast