Default WTT: Str +6 Bracers

Looking for:

Superior Potency VI One Hander
    Wiz VI Helm
    Wiz V Helm
    Disease Immunity Belt of GFL
    Fearsome Robe of Heavy Fort (robes i trade in person, cant be ugly :P)
    Deathblock Robe of Heavy Fort (see above)
    Ring of Eloquence +15
    Necro of Illusion Bracers

Would also consider Plat offers.

Post here, PM Here or reach me in Game @ Oza

Edit: Added a few more items im looking for.
    Last edited by Perceval418; 10-02-2007 at 01:29 PM.

Community Member

I have some +6 INT Goggles I'd trade for them. MUCH closer in value...
    Clay
    Everyone on Xoriat loves one another and its like when you are in grade 1 and you really like that girl, but you don't want her to know so you push her off the jungle gym...and she lands on her head...and gets knocked out...and the teacher has to take her to the infirmary...and you get the belt because they thought you were being mean when really you just really really like her.

So it is Love, actually.
    Rayzor
    But let me tell you...your capital letters scared the hell out of me./shaking!!

I'm not so sure Loki, I swear everybody and their mother has a pair of +6 INT goggles. Don't know many that have the STR +6 bracers (a lot of gloves and belts around too). I would say a +6 INT hat would be more comparable, but not INT goggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldaka View Post
    I'm not so sure Loki, I swear everybody and their mother has a pair of +6 INT goggles. Don't know many that have the STR +6 bracers (a lot of gloves and belts around too). I would say a +6 INT hat would be more comparable, but not INT goggles.
    Either way i only play a Sorc so i already have the only +6 item i need ;D

ur asking way too much..... i think most tanks reserve that slot for a chaosgaurd.. but maybe im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    ur asking way too much..... i think most tanks reserve that slot for a chaosgaurd.. but maybe im wrong
    Its all about perspective and build. For example, Wiz Helms will soon be out of style once more people are more aquainted with the Orchard and are farming for the Archmagi Dagger. Heavy Fort Robes are less sought after than Invuln Robes and yet seem to be harder to find. Wiz/Sorc use eloquence the most, followed by clerics and rogues, but the latter two often dont reserve a slot for it and dont bother putting points into it.

Anyways, thats why im also accepting plat offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval418 View Post
    Heavy Fort Robes are less sought after than Invuln Robes and yet seem to be harder to find.
    Anyways, thats why im also accepting plat offers.
    so ur saying my fearsome robe of invulnerability is worth something? hmm... well i agree about the dagger thing. but still... not everyone will get that dagger

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    so ur saying my fearsome robe of invulnerability is worth something? hmm... well i agree about the dagger thing. but still... not everyone will get that dagger
    True. I dunno is it? lol. On the AH people always ask like 100k pp for a fearsome or deathblock of invuln. I got both mine for about 60k (neat combo, they have same under skin but different over-skins). Anyways, i switched to fort robes so i could open up my belt slot.