I already have a thread in the general discussion forum: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=122772

However, I'll reiterate here.

Saturday night, I log off after dropping some items in the bank, at which point it is totally full (2 tabs @ 20 items each).

Sunday afternoon, after playing for a few hours, I start my logoff routine of dropping my best loot pulls in the bank, etc. Instead of 2 pages of 20 items each, there are only 6 items in each page (slots appeared random). That is, 28/40 items disappeared. I submitted a ticket and spoke with a Senior GM for over an hour giving them all the information they asked for.

The result:
Quote Originally Posted by Sparker
After researching your report, we've determined that what you have described cannot be reconciled with any current known issue regarding the banking system. Furthermore, we have been unable to specifically reproduce what you have described, nor can we identify anything in the game logs that would support a game error having caused a problem.
List of known inventory losses:
+1 Flaming Adamantine Maul
+1 Charisma Tome
+1 Intelligence Tome
+6 Dexterity Gloves
+6 Intelligence Hat of +3 useless skill, RR: WF
+6 Strength Belt
Founder's Hat
Amulet of Natural Armor (Headstart bonus item)
Necropolis Tome Bag
+3 Icy Burst Falchion
2 Siberys Dragonshards
Several bound items from quests like Waterworks and Tangleroot.

And another 8-9 items I can't recall right now.

Do what you can, or not, I'm indifferent about the outcome. If you find my stuff, I might renew the subscription (when it next expires). If not, then I probably won't.

On my other thread, others are reporting the exact same problem, so it's not just me and it's not just a fluke.

My parting comment is this:
What good is the bank if items disappear from it?