Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default hmmmm

yeah what laprion said about acid burst

ok so uuberrest ?

hmm lets go with ROBE there i said it.

either that or the +5 transmutation holy burst kopesh of greater undead bane... oh yeah its admantine also ... oh and has pure good ... OH AND ACID BURST!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    Now that I explained that, this thread is less interesting, please continue talking about ghostbane instead.
    R.I.P. HOUSE THURANNI -APATHETIC ASSASSIN- BARRONESSXAMOT--FRIA-Palewind Master-DISEMBOWEL-GAATH THE EMPTY--VAPORTRAIL OMEGAALPHA

Default Urberest Weapons

+5 icy burst Adamantine scimitar of tendon slice 10% lvl 14 RR WF pulled durning +1 loot
    +5 holy burst bastard sword <---this one rocks

ive never seen a +5 holyburst weapon. is it RR?

Default Om My

My best weapon is the

+3 Vorpal Scimitar of Backstab(+!) lvl 14 rr human

That I pulled from Litany of the Dead. (Thelanis) I thought about building a toon to use it then decided it would be easier to un-retire my human Paly 14. Unfortunately I have had to re-equipt him as well. Not bad for my first ever vorpal

+1 dagger!
    McGraham
    Check this out!
    Founder No. 1101 Since Feb 19th, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by McGraham View Post
    +1 dagger!
    Wow! No one can top this eh?!!?
    McGraham
    Check this out!
    Founder No. 1101 Since Feb 19th, 2006

I think the deadlist weapon in the server is the PUG player that zerg aheads and pulls wave of wave of mobs back on a group whos casters and cleric go went afk

I just checked...

All your jewelry/clothing is now 2 levels too low.

All your weapons are missing eldridtch device fire/acid/chain lightning/earthquake burst of everything bane (on a rapier of course).

Just vendor all your current junk, get into the Vale and fisticuff down all the mobs like it's nekid tempest spine day.

[Note to self, don't post this till tomorrow's level 16 bump]

Hmmm... so L15 rr (effective 17) clothing/jewelry will come out of L16's on elite (L18 - 3 for weapon level). That means you could get a +6 attribute and a L5 item effect on at the same time. +5 to a skill, higher level spell clickies. Not all that interesting.

Though if they have a +1 loot weekend -> L16 (18RR) weapons/armor. Now you're talking +10 worth of effects. +1 cursespewing of smiting. But you still couldn't get +1 vorpal of smiting. Oh well. Maybe that eldritch stone stuff will cough up all the crazy effects we need.

BTW, just so I'm not totally off-topic. My current biggestestest is a +5 Holyburst Maul (L14 RR). Found it on the ah for a song one morning.
    Last edited by Gratch; 01-29-2008 at 04:10 PM.
    Casual DDOaholic

Community Member

i was in the auction house this week and saw a +5 icy burst greataxe of pure good which is the best weapon as far as damage that i have ever seen........... but i was a rr halfling

my lvl14 barbarian with power attack would be uberist ever but my umd isnt very high...... ohyeah....its zero...

Ok, I just went through this whole list and nothing comes close to my roommates weapon.

It is, by far, the uberest weapon Ive ever seen, and if I hadn't seen it myself, I'd call BS.

+5 Flaming Burst Adamantine Falchion of Righteousness.

(Can't remember if its a Falchion or a Scimitar off the top of my head, but 99% sure Falchion.)

ORC
    Aamberly Evenstar, Rogue Extrordinaire, Winner of Eberron Magazine's Hottest Elf Chick of the Year / Ariion Evenstar / Blackcat of Greyhawk / Kazahiro Khan, Mischevious Monk

Proud Officer of The Dragonmark Alliance (Fernia, now Ghallanda)

Community Member BiggieNuggetts's Avatar

Default Just pulled

Just pulled a +3 flaming burst byeshk rapier of smitting the other day and was givin a +3 acid falc.of smiting. pretty sweet items.
    These came out of new content on normal by the way.I also traded for a Wiz. VII helm rr dwarf for my sorc umd i think of 20. Will trade that that rapier for another wiz. VI or VII helm. If interested let me know
    Last edited by BiggieNuggetts; 02-07-2008 at 09:46 AM.
    Redeyed,Nuggetjr,Massacer,Slaugter,Blizzerd,Blizzz ,Musclemilk

one of my fav weapons is my crippling adamantine rapier of grtr construct bane....it lays down the law

I Like my
    + 2 Icy Burst Falchion of Greater Lawful Outsider bane
    And
    +4 Axiomatic Dagger of Greater Chaotic Outsider Bane

Heddar Dwarf Fighter L 17, Celidaer Elf Wizard L 17, Merinid Drow Bard L 16,
    Talimore Human Ranger L 5, Kuven Human Cleric L 3, Kopesh Warforged Barbarian L 4

Quote Originally Posted by Furgulder View Post
    I am Ghallanda's Uberest Weapon
    Until I log on.

Yesterday I pulled a +1 Holy Burst Battleaxe of Greater Chaotic Outsider Bane as a RwtD end reward. It was an omen. A gift from the Eladrins. I know they think I'm the greatest.
    Last edited by Heladron; 02-08-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Oops it was only +1.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234