Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Default The Lost Quest Guide

The Lost Quest Guide

Hello from the future! Word. So this thread was necroed after a few years of gathering dust, so I figured I would do a quick history for nostalgia's sake. Way back in '07 the forum mods decided to hold a contest for player written strategy guides and player guides. At the time there was nothing like this. The ddowiki didn't have a comprehensive quest guide and it was before spyderwolf was making his videos. I decided that this would be a great tool for myself and other players, so I set to it. In the end it took 3rd place in the contest, after SableShadow's Notes of a Dancing Rogue, and MysticTheurge's Ask a Loremaster. We each got the forum title "Scholar Of Adventure" and the other two got some other ingame gifts or something.

Anyways, fast forward a couple years and the mods come up with the compendium. In order to bring more traffic there they decided to copy the winning guides to the compendium. But joke was on them, I got an email telling me that there was too much info to move the Lost Quest Guide over to the compendium and it would take too many man hours for them to do it, so this guide wouldn't make it over there. Also the editors over at ddowiki were beginning to get the quests section filled out and the wiki was really becoming the go to source for that kind of info. While I'd like to think that some of my project here helped them to make that resource better, I know that those folks do a huge amount of work to keep that wiki awesome. Still, I tried to keep this thread going for a bit longer as it was my pet project.

Fast forward a few more years and I've stopped updating at all really, the wiki crew has more than done a great job filling this niche and I prefer to spend my time playing. Then ddo forums make a big change in software and all the old links get broken. This guide I think helped quite a few folks over the years, but it is out of date, and I didn't really see a need to spend the hours necessary to fix it all.

So now here we are in the future. DDO has gone thru many devs and ownerships. I am still here and playing, at least from time to time, and I still enjoy the game. I've made some great friends. Have some great memories. I plan to continue that. Cheers to you all! Everybody Drink!

Last Updates: 11/08/09

So as you have probably noticed, I am no longer maintaining this guide. Many of the walkthroughs are still valid, and can hopefully continue to help guide you through the trickier spots of older quests. Perhaps someday I will come back through and clean it all up and give it an overhaul, add all the new quests. But probably not. It's a huge project and I have found that I would rather spend my gaming time, well, gaming. I am always happy to share my quest knowledge though, so if you ever have a specific question, and don't mind waiting a bit for an answer, feel free to pm me. Also, I play on Sarlona and I am never anonymous. If I am not busy leading raids or whatnot, I am happy to spend a few minutes talking about questing or character builds or whatever. My characters are in my sig, or just ask one of my guildies to direct you to me.

The purpose of this guide is to help to familiarize a player with a quest. It is also to help you determine what quest you want to run, what classes you may want with you, what the rewards might be. There will be spoilers in this guide, so do not continue reading if you do not want to have the veils of mystery lifted.

Quests are organized by criteria (level, favor, chain) and then alphabetically. Quests beginning with the word ‘the’ will be alphabetized by the second word in the quest.

This guide is listed throughout this thread. The links below will connect to single posts to make navigating easier.

Outline

Lost Quest Guide - Outline

Optional Search Criteria

Korthos Island ~ New Player Experience

Raid Flagging Guide

Quest Chains

Favor Rewards and Quest Listing

Search Quests by Level

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5

Level 6

Level 7

Level 8

Level 9

Level 10

Level 11

Level 12

Level 13

Level 14

Level 15

Level 16

Level 17

Level 18

Level 19

Level 20
    Last edited by Lost_Leader; 12-21-2016 at 05:14 PM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

The Lost Quest Guide - Outline

The purpose of this guide is to help to familiarize a player with a quest. It is also to help you determine what quest you want to run, what classes is you may want with you, what the rewards might be. There will be spoilers in this guide, so do not continue reading if you do not want to have the veils of mystery lifted.

If you would like to contribute any knowledge to the quest guide, or perhaps fix an error, please post here on our forums, or PM Lost Leader on the DDO forums.

Disclaimer: DDO is an actively changing game, where the developers will come back and give a tweak here and there to make things more playable or more interesting. Information here could become obsolete with the curl of a developer’s finger. This doesn’t happen often, but it does happen from time to time. (Examples: new loot tables, new spells, monster changes and such, can all change the validity of some information contained herein.)If this guide becomes outdated, please let us know by posting on our forums, or PM'ing Lost Leader on the DDO forums. We will update it with the correct information as soon as possible.

Quests are organized by level and then alphabetically. Quests beginning with the word ‘the’ will be alphabetized by the second word in the quest.

Layout

Quest Name
    (Quest Chain, if any, and what part)

Quest Giver: The name and location of the quest giver
    Level: the level and type (Solo/Party/Raid)
    Patron: The Patron and the point value (normal/hard/elite)
    Length: Duration assigned to the quest at the door (not always exact, but an indicator of time you should plan for)
    Entry Point: Where the entrance to the quest is located
    Prereqs: Any requirements to log or run a quest
    Recommended Party:
    This will include if there are any statistic or class requirements for completion or optionals in a quest. It will also include what I feel is a good party for the quest. This is not to say it can not be run with another mix, this is just a guideline. Most quests I have qualified with one of two settings. Any or Standard.
    --Any: These quests are well within the capabilities of a party of the same level. As such, any group of six should be able to complete it. In a group without a healing class, all players should be responsible for self-healing items.
    --Standard: A standard group by my definition is a Tank, Cleric, Sorc or Wiz, Rogue and two DPS or support extras (these can be doubles of other types). A bard is always welcome.
    Base Experience: The base experience point value of the quest
    Quest Info:
    --Creatures: a general idea of what type of monsters to expect. This will not give the exact types, so it won’t say all class types of the kobolds you are facing, or the specific race of spiders, but will say kobolds and spiders
    --Traps: will say what types of traps to expect, but not dc or location. This will help determine if you want a trapsmith in the party

Walkthrough:

A general walkthrough with a few pointers. Some will give step by step instructions to help through a difficult quest (Ex. The Pit), others will just give you a general idea to help you remember a previous run, or help you form a strategy (Ex. Stromvauld’s Mines).

End Reward: This will say whether a quest has a reward or not, and if it has any static loot in the end reward

Common DDO jargon used in this guide:

Agro: Aggression. This means you have the attention of the badguy.
    Caster: Wizard or Sorcerer (sometimes bards) This means an arcane spell caster
    DPS: Damage Per Second. A dps character is built for high and fast damage output. Barbarian, Ranger, Rogue, sometimes fighter, monk or paladin, occasionally casters will build for high dps (theirs is limited by a power bar)
    DR: Damage reduction. This will usually be listed as how much, and then what will by pass. So 10/Silver is a damage reduction of 10 damage per weapon hit, but a silver weapon will bypass it. Spell damage is not affected by DR
    Healer: A character made to assist the party by keeping their health full. Stereotypically this means cleric. Bards also can be made to heal, and Paladins and Rangers both have access to cure spells at levels 4 and beyond (though they can use cure wands at lower levels) In the case of warforged, any arcane caster with a repair spell could also be considered a healer.
    Tank: Usually fighters or paladins, sometimes rangers, monks and barbarians, often with a couple levels of rogue. A class built to be taking hits. High AC, High Hitpoints and hopefully high saving throws. The best of them will use intimidate, because they won’t do as much damage as the dps types, but will want to be the ones getting attacked.
    Red-Named: Main boss type, with a large list of inherent immunities. These include immunities to charm, death effects, hold (and similar effects like flesh to stone), level draining, paralyze, stat draining, stun, trip.
    SR: Spell Resistance. You roll, add your caster level, add any spell penetration items or feats. If your total is higher than the spell resistance your spell gets through.
    Last edited by Lost Leader; 08-13-2008 at 04:39 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Added a small quest flagging guide, since some of the more common questions I am asked by friends are what is needed for the raids. Though they usually are asking about The Reaver's Fate, or now, Accursed Ascension, I went ahead and did a short guide on all of them.

At this point I am still workin on the walkthroughs for the Orchard quests, and hopefully will have Litany completed soon. Still helping guildies get flagged
    Last edited by Lost Leader; 10-02-2007 at 11:01 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Orchard Quests and Litany of The Dead now have their walkthrough's completed. They are under the level 14 and 15 listing.

I would love some feedback on the Inferno Walkthrough. It is a complicated quest to explain and guide through text, I want to be sure my guide there is understandable and clear. Please tell me how it works for you, should you use it

Edit: The Inferno Walkthrough is now a .html instead of a .txt -silly me.
    Last edited by Lost Leader; 10-09-2007 at 05:36 PM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Updated with some new information after the most recent dev tweaking.

Added a new Favor section. On this page I put in all of the Favor rewards, and a quest listing organized by Favor Patrons. Each Quest has a link to the quest walkthroughs.

Added a new Quest Chains section, so you can search which leg of the chain a particular quest is.

As always, any feedback, new info, updates, corrections are all welcome.
    Last edited by Lost Leader; 10-28-2007 at 10:37 PM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Leader
    Silver Flame Lesser Healing Potion. This potion will heal you for 100 HP and reduce all of your stats by ten for 30 seconds. This could make you helpless, or in the case of low con, it could kill you. It is great for a between fight heal. I have also experienced drinking this potion in a city area, the first time after a death, and I got the message: "A good rest has removed 222 points of XP debt. You suffer 24 points of damage from Disintigrate. You attempt to save versus Disintigrate. You roll an 8 (+39): save!" I tried to replicate this effect but wasn't able to. It was after I had logged in, so that is possible to have had an effect? dunno.
    The XP debt message was just because you logged in. The disintegrate is probably because you drunk a Potion of Wonder instead of a Silver Flame potion by accident - they look the same.

Garth

Garth 20/ftr (Kensei) Haeson 20/clr Cairis 12/ftr 6/rgr 2/rog Xortan 20/wiz
    Tinosa 20/brd Garthbot 20/fvs Gaarth 18/ftr 1/rgr 1/rog (Stal Def)
    Tibetan 20/mnk Automatic DDO raid timers Haezon 20/sor (Conj)

Favor Points and Rewards

Agents of Argonnessen
    (Max Favor Possible: 216)

Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Noted) - Your choice of either a Collapsed Portable Hole or a Syberis Dragon Shard.
    150 Favor (Commended) - Awarded Feat: Draconic Vitality. Gain 10 permanent HitPoints.
    400 Favor (Honored) - Not yet attainable

House Deneith
    (Max Favor Possible: 252)

Contact: Oleg d'Deneith, straight north of the gates, in House Deneith.

Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Noted) - Access to House D ammunition supplier, first tier of ammo: +1 Sturdy (75% returning) ammunition of your choice, including thrown.
    150 Favor (Commended) - Access to House D ammunition supplier, second tier of ammo: +3 Sturdy (75% returning) ammunition of your choice, including thrown. Also +1 ammunition of exotic materials, including: Adamantine, Byeshk, Cold Iron and Silver.
    400 Favor (Honored) - Not yet attainable.

House Jorasco
    (Max Favor Possible: 273)

Contact: Rhialle 'Blossom' d'Jorasco, east side of House J, near the House J capitol building.

Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Noted) - Access to House J extended buffs, first tier. 30 minute duration, can go in and out of instances, stay through shrining. Buffs include: Bless, Shield of Faith, and Remove Fear.
    150 Favor (Commended) - Access to House J extended buffs, second tier. 30 minute duration, can go in and out of instances, stay through shrining. Buffs include: Aid, Water Breathing, Resist Energy (20), Bear's Endurance, Eagle's Splendor, Bulls Strength, and Owl's Wisdom.

House Kundarak
    (Max Favor Possible: 284)

Contact: Karya d'Kundarak, outside House K bank on top of the pyramid.

Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Noted) - Unlocks the second bank page. Speak to any banker and click upgrade button on your bank window to pay for upgrade and get second page. Cost is 20,000GP.
    150 Favor (Commended) - Unlocks the third bank page. Speak to any banker and click upgrade button on your bank window to pay for upgrade and get third page. Cost is 80,000GP.

House Phiarlan
    (Max Favor Possible: 330)

Contact: Maris d'Phiarlan, just outside House P building across from mailbox.
    Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Noted) - Access to House P extended buffs. 30 minute duration, can go in and out of instances, stay through shrining. Buffs include: Resist Elements (20), All +4 stat buffs (ex. bull strength), jump, false life, mage armor, tumble, and water breathing.
    150 Favor (Commended) - Phiarlan Pendant of Time. Equips in the trinket slot, 1/day clickie of warp time, speed increase of 50%, works only in non-hostile (city) areas. If you lose/destroy it, he will replace it for free.

The Coin Lords
    (Max Favor Possible: 267)

Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Reliable) - 'Bag of Holding' Unlocks the Fourth Inventory page. He will upgrade your backpack to a fourth page, this is a free upgrade.
    150 Favor (Trustworthy) - 'Collapsed Portable Hole Fix' Unlocks the fifth inventory page. Cost is 100,000GP. You must speak to Ryo Silverbrow in the Harbor, next to Harbormaster's house, to fix the hole.
    400 Favor (Loyal) - Not yet attainable.

The Free Agents
    (Max Favor Possible: 489)

Contact: Capshaw the Crier, near the Leaky Dinghy in the Harbor.

Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Well-Known) - Access to Free Agent's market, first tier of supplies: +1 and +2 Healer/Repair kits, Thieves Tools.
    150 Favor (Famous) - Access to Free Agent's market, second tier of supplies: +3 and +4 Healer/Repair kits, Thieves Tools.
    400 Favor (Hero of the People) - Access to expert weapon and armor repair in Zawabi's Refuge. Jaidene Forgemaiden will now repair your armor and weapons, with a lower chance of permanent damage. (She does not repair clothing or jewelry.)
    750 Favor (Champion of Stormreach) - Not yet attainable.

The Silver Flame
    (Max Favor Possible: 435)

Contact: Astra Quinlin, near the Catacombs in the Marketplace.

Reward Listing:
    75 Favor (Reclaimed) - Reduces the costs of all Silver Flame priests' by half.
    150 Favor (Pious) - "Blessing of the Silver Flame" One time use, it doubles your Hitpoint and Spellpoint recovery rate while in town. Does not affect tavern food and drink rate.
    400 Favor (Devout) - Access to the Silver Flame Armorer, located by Astra Quinn. He sells:
    1- 100 +1 Ghost Touch Silver Flame Arrows. These are +1, Silver, Ghost Touch arrows, base value is 300gp.
    2- 100 +1 Silver Flame Arrows of Lesser Undead Bane. These are +1, Silver and have Lesser Undead Bane, base value is 300gp.
    3- Silver Flame Lesser Healing Potion. This potion will heal you for 100 HP and reduce all of your stats by ten for 30 seconds. This could make you helpless, or in the case of low con, it could kill you. It is great for a between fight heal. The base value is 2,000gp.
    4- Silver Flame Healing Potion. This potion will heal you 250 HP, reduce all stats by 10 for 30 seconds, and slow you for 30 seconds. This could make you helpless, or in the case of low con, it could kill you. It is great for a between fight heal. The Base value is 4,000gp.
    750 Favor (Consecrated) - Not yet attainable.

The Twelve
    (Max Favor Possible: 207)

Contact: Jeanselme Brycetius, in the eastern wing of the Tower of The Twelve

Reward Listing:
    40 Favor (Suspicious) - Allows use of the Eldritch Device in Meridia (also grants tutorial quest for crafting), to begin rudimentary crafting. Also is used to craft the Shavarath Stone to enter the Shroud.
    100 Favor (Friend of The Twelve) - Large Ingredient Bag.
    250 Favor (Member of The Twelve) - Not yet attainable.

Total Favor
    (Max Favor Possible: 2762)

Contact: Nyx Durandimion, near Harbormaster's House in the Harbor.

Reward Listing:
    400 Favor (Drow) - Unlocks your account to roll Drow characters on this server.
    1000 Favor (
    1750 Favor (Esteemed) - Unlocks your account to roll 32 point (instead of 28 point) non-drow characters on this server.
    5000 Favor (Revered) - Not yet attainable.

Quest List Favor Value

Favor listed is max (elite) Favor Value.

Agents of Argonnessen
    A Cabal for One (Level 13) - 18
    A Cry for Help (Level 13) - 21
    Crucible (Level 14) - 24
    Enter the Kobold - 24
    Feast or Famine (Level 13) - 18
    Foundation of Discord (Level 13) - 18
    Gianthold Tor (Level 14) - 21
    Madstone Crater (Level 14) - 24
    The Maze of Madness (Level 13) - 18
    Monastery of the Scorpion - 24
    Prey on the Hunter - 24
    The Prison of the Planes (Level 14) - 18
    The Reaver's Fate (Level 14) - 18
    Stealer of Souls - 24
    Trial by Fire (Level 13) - 18

The Coin Lords
    Arachnophobia (Level 1 solo only) - 2
    Archer Point Defense (Level 5) - 9
    The Bookbinder Rescue (Level 4) - 6
    The Cloven-Jaw Scourge: Blockade (Level 3) - 12
    The Cloven-Jaw Scourge: Caverns of Shaagh (Level 4) - 12
    The Collaborator (Level 1) - 12
    Come Out and Slay (Level 4) - 6
    Devil Assault (Level 6/12/18) - ?
    Dirty Laundry (Level 4) - 6
    Dream Conspiracy (Level 18) - 18
    Finding the Path (Level 18) - 18
    Garrison's Missing Pack (Level 2) - 12
    Halls of Shan-To-Kor (Level 5) - 12
    Heyton's Rest (Level 1) - 6
    I Dream of Jeets - 18
    Invaders! (Level 12) - 21
    Irestone Inlet (Level 4) - 12
    Kobold Assault (Level 3) - 9
    The Kobolds' Den: Clan Gnashtooth (Level 2) - 12
    The Kobolds' Den: Rescuing Arlos (Level 2) - 12
    The Kobold's New Ringleader (Level 2) - 12
    The Miller's Debt (Level 1 solo only) - 2
    The Mindsunder (Level 18) - 18
    Missing in Action (Level 2) - 9
    Proof is in the Poison (Level 4) - 15
    Recovering the Lost Tome (Level 2) - 9
    Redemption (Level 1) - 9
    Repossession (Level 4) - 6
    The Sacred Helm (Level 3) - 12
    The Shipwrecked Spy (Level 18) - 18
    Stand Your Ground (Level 4) - 6
    Stopping the Sahuagin (Level 1) - 9
    The Storehouse's Secret (Level 1) - 6
    The Stormreaver Fresco (Level 4) - 6
    The Sunken Sewer (Level 2) - 9
    Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm (Level 3) - 12
    Venn's Trail: Venn's Fate (Level 3) - 9

The Free Agents
    Against the Demon Queen (Level 12) - 24
    An Offering of Blood (Level 11) - 24
    Bring Me the Head of Ghola-Fan! (Level 10) - 18
    Brood of Flame (Level 5) - 9
    The Captives (Level 3) - ?
    Chains of Flame (Level 12) - 21
    The Chamber of Kourush (Level 11) - 18
    The Chamber of Rahmut (Level 10) - 15
    The Chamber of Raiyum (Level 12) - 24
    Durk's Got a Secret (Level 2) - 12
    Freshen the Air (Level 4) - 9
    Ghost of a Chance (Level 5) - 12
    Guard Duty (Level 5) - 6
    Hiding in Plain Sight (Level 10) - 15
    The Legend of Two Toed Tobias (Level 5) - 12
    Maraud the Mines (Level 11) - 18
    Misery's Peak (Level 2) - 8
    Old Grey Garl (Level 7) - 15
    Protect Baudry's Interests (Level 2) - 6
    Prove Your Worth (a.k.a. Rackam's Trial) (Level 5) - 9
    Purge the Fallen Shrine (Level 11) - 18
    Raid the Vulkoorim (Level 11) - 18
    Redfang the Unruled (Level 3) - 9
    Retrieve the Stolen Goods (Level 2) - 9
    Sacrifices (Level 1) - 9
    The Scoundrel's Run (Level 7) - 12
    Slavers of the Shrieking Mines (Level 10) - 18
    The Smuggler's Warehouse (Level 2) - 9
    Stealthy Repossession (Level 2) - 9
    The Stones Run Red (Level 4) - 12
    Stop Hazadill's Shipment (Level 2) - 6
    The Swiped Signet (Level 3) - 12
    The Titan Awakes (Level 12) - 18
    The Troglodytes' Get (Level 6) - 12
    The Twilight Forge (Level 11) - 30
    Walk the Butcher's Path (Level 2) - 12
    Where There's Smoke (Level 3) - ?
    Zawabi's Revenge (Level 12) - 18

House Deneith
    A Relic of a Sovereign Past (Level 12) - 21
    The Bounty Hunter (Level 6) - 15
    The Cannith Crystal (Level 1) - 6
    The Depths of Darkness (Level 4) - 9
    The Depths of Despair (Level 4) - 9
    The Depths of Discord (Level 5) - 9
    The Depths of Doom (Level 5) - 9
    The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple (Level 9) - 12
    The Fane of the Six: Fall of the Prelate (Level 9) - 12
    Gladewatch Outpost Defense (Level 6) - 12
    The Grey Moon's Den: Extermination (Level 7) - 12
    The Grey Moon's Den: The Trollish Scourge (Level 7) - 12
    The Iron Mines: Freeing Achka (Level 6) - 9
    The Iron Mines: Justice for Grust (Level 6) - 12
    The Pit (Level 7) - 27
    The Sanctum: Church of the Fury (Level 10) - 12
    The Sanctum: Quench the Flames (Level 10) - 12
    Stormcleave Outpost (Level 8) - 18
    The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult (Level 8) - 12
    The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six (Level 8) - 12

House Jorasco
    And the Dead Shall Rise... (Level 11) - 18
    Dead Predators (Level 6) - 12
    Dreams of Insanity (Level 11) - 18
    The Enemy Within (Level 11) - 24
    Free Delera (Level 7) - 15
    From Beyond the Grave (Level 11) - 15
    The Graverobber (Level 7) - 15
    Haunted Library (Level 8) - 15
    Mirra's Sleepless Nights (Level 6) - 12
    The Missing Party (Level 7) - 18
    The Mystery of Delara's Tomb (Level 5) - 12
    Necromancer's Doom (Level 1) - 6
    The Path to Madness (Level 8) - 9
    Redwillow's Ruins (Level 6) - 15
    Return to Delera's Tomb (Level 6) - 9
    Tempest's Spine (Level 10) - 18
    Thrall of the Necromancer (Level 8) - 18
    Valak's Mausoleum (Level 6) - 12
    The Xorian Cipher (Level 8) - 21

House Kundarak
    Caverns of Korromar (Level 8) - 15
    The Chamber of Insanity (Level 5) - 9
    The Forgotten Caverns (Level 6) - 12
    Gateway to Khyber (Level 9) - 9
    Haverdasher (Level 2) - 6
    Haywire Foundry (Level 8) - 18
    The Jungle of Khyber (Level 9) - 27
    The Lair of Summoning (Level 5) - 9
    Made to Order (Level 11) - 18
    The Plane of Night (Level 10) - 15
    The Prisoner (Level 8) - 15
    Reclamation (Level 10) - 15
    Ruined Halls (Level 6) - 12
    Stromvauld's Mines (Level 8) - 15
    Sykros' Jewel (Level 10) - 15
    Taming the Flames (Level 6) - 15
    The Tear of Dhakaan (Level 7) - 21
    Tharashk Arena (Level 8) - 15
    The Vault of Night (Level 10) - 27

House Phiarlan

Caged Trolls (Level 6) - 12
    The Deadly Package: Agent of Darguul (Level 5) - 9
    The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key (Level 5) - 9
    Desert Caravan (Level 11) - 18
    Doom of the Witchdoctor: The Way to Zulkash (Level 6) - 12
    Doom of the Witchdoctor: Zulkash, Herald of Woe (Level 6) - 12
    Entering the Gate Chamber (Level 9) - 15
    Escort the Expedition (Level 10) - 18
    Faithful Departed (Level 8) - 12
    First Strike (Level 3) - 9
    The Gate Chamber (Level 10) - 9
    Gwylan's Stand (Level 7) - 18
    The Hobgoblin's Captives (Level 3) - 9
    Hold for Reinforcements (Level 10) - 9
    In Need of Supplies (Level 8) - 9
    Information is Key (Level 2) - 12
    The Keeper's Sanctuary (Level 9) - 12
    The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch (Level 7) - 9
    The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand (Level 7) - 12
    The Library of Threnal (Level 9) - 9
    The Missing Expedition (Level 9) - 12
    Purge the Heretics (Level 6) - 12
    The Rescue (Level 8) - 15
    Rest for the Restless (Level 4) - 9
    Secure the Area (Level 10) - 12
    The Spawn of Whisperdoom (Level 11) - 18
    Whisperdoom's Spawn (Level 4) - 9
    Yarkuch's War-plans (Level 4) - 9

The Silver Flame

Ascension Chamber (Level 15) - 18
    The Bloody Crypt (Level 6) - 21
    Bringing the Light (Level 2) - 6
    The Church and the Cult (Level 9) - 15
    The Crypt of Gerard Dryden (Level 3) - 12
    The Cursed Crypt (Level 12) - 21
    Desecrated Temple of Vol (Level 14) - 18
    Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate (Level 4) - 6
    Endgame: Marguerite (Level 3) - 6
    The Fleshmaker's Laboratory (Level 14) - 18
    The Friar's Niece (Level 2) - 6
    Ghosts of Perdition (Level 14) - 18
    Inferno of the Damned (Level 14) - 18
    Litany of the Dead (Level 15) - 18
    The Old Archives (Level 2) - 9
    Return to the Sanctuary (Level 2) - 9
    Setting the Wards: The Lower Cathedral (Level 3) - 9
    Setting the Wards: Te Patriarch's Crypt (Level 3) - 9
    The Shadow Crypt (Level 9) - 21
    Tomb of the Blighted (Level 11) - 18
    Tomb of the Burning Heart (Level 5) - 9
    Tome of the Crimson Heart (Level 5) - 12
    Tomb of the Forbidden (Level 11) - 18
    Tomb of the Immortal Heart (Level 5) - 12
    Tomb of the Sanguine Heart (Level 5) - 12
    Tomb of the Shadow Guard (Level 8) - 15
    Tomb of the Shadow King (Level 8) - 15
    Tomb of the Shadow Knight (Level 8) - 15
    Tomb of the Shadow Lord (Level 8) - 15
    Tomb of the Tormented (Level 11) - 18
    Tomb of the Unhallowed (Level 11) - 18

The Twelve
    A Vision of Destruction (Level 18) - 27
    Coalescence Chamber (Level 16) - 24
    Hound of Xoriat (Level 18) - 27
    Let Sleeping Dust Lie (Level 16) - 24
    Rainbow in the Dark (Level 16) - 24
    Ritual Sacrifice (Level 16) - 24
    Running with the Devils (Level 16) - 24
    The Shroud (Level 17) - 33
    The Weapons Shipment (Level 19) - ?
    Wrath of the Flame (Level 19) - ?

The Yugoloth
    A New Invasion (Level 19) - 21
    Bastion of Power (Level 19) - 21
    Genesis Point (Level 19) - 24
    Sins of Attrition (Level 19) - 21
    Tower of Despair (Level 20) - ?
    Last edited by Lost_Leader; 11-29-2009 at 03:37 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Just FYI, the name of this guide caused me to dismiss it completely, assuming it was some sort of reference to old quests that were out of game, or some such.

It is only now that I realize it was named after a person....
    I play on Ghall...Gall..Galli...The new Fernia. Lifetaker, Heartbreaker, and Battlemage
    Terrakal: Roguey Stabby guy. Gyness the Stout: I drink to hide my rage. Gyshe: Race: Elf. Class: Elf. Roomsweeper: Boomsticks. Ramparts: Pally Intimitank. Crucible: Hammer and Tongs. And Shafted: Cleric* Archer *Not a cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by ErgonomicCat View Post
    Just FYI, the name of this guide caused me to dismiss it completely, assuming it was some sort of reference to old quests that were out of game, or some such.

It is only now that I realize it was named after a person....
    Certainly not the affect I was going for. Named after a person and a guild, yes. I was also thinking a guide to help the lost.

When I originally started writing the guide, I only had in it a few 'trouble' quests. They were listed individually on my guild forums. I never intended a large public guide, it was always more for friends and guildies. The game guide contest was a catalyst for me to flesh out the guide with all of the quests and make it public for those who would find it useful, and as a nice perk get a cool forum title. I wanted the guide to keep it's roots in what it was originally intended for, though, so I kept the name association to my guild and friends.

Happily, this guide placed in 3rd in the contest, so it has received some notoriety. Hopefully this and word of mouth will help to bring it to players who would be helped by the guide.

I will continue to work on the guide, throughout my gaming career here. There are still a couple of quest walkthroughs that need some more fleshing out. There will be new quests released, and old quests revamped. As always, any feedback, fixes, updates are welcome. Please feel free to post or PM me.

Unfortunately on the name, well that's one thing I can't change... and I am not sure I would if I could, simply because it is a tribute to my guild and friends.

Oh, and to those who just swing by with a low-star rating (my average has dropped from 13 rating with a 4.8 average to 16 ratings with a 4.1) I would appreciate any constructive feedback you would like to offer, rather than just an anonymous bad score. If there is something I can do to make the guide a better resource that you are thinking of, please share it with me.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

HOW TO GET RAID READY

Accursed Ascension

First speak to Sir Rohine Stiedra in the Northern Necropolis camp. He will give you a Sigil: Frame, and bestow the Litany of the Dead quest. The Litany of the Dead is the pre-raid to the Accursed Ascension, in which you face the Black Abbot. In order to access the LotD, you must acquire the eight pieces of the sigil, which you can drag into your open Sigil: Frame. Once you have all eight pieces in the frame, return it to Sir Rohine, who will take the frame, remove the eight pieces he needs, and return the frame to you with any extra pieces you may have acquired. Doing so, he will also advance the LotD, and you can now enter the Black Masoleum. The Sigil Pieces are found in the end chests of the four Orchard Quests.(It is possible to stack extras of the same piece, but they are not tradable once they are removed from a chest.) From left to right, the pieces are:

1 - Right Wing. Only found in the Desecrated Temple of Vol.
    2 - Left Wing. Only found in the Fleshmaker's Laboratory.
    3 - Right Frame. Only found in Inferno of the Damned.
    4 - Left Frame. Only found in the Ghosts of Perdition.
    5 - Left Pincer.
    6 - Center Frame.
    7 - Eye of the Abbot.
    8 - Right Pincer.
    The 5th through the 8th pieces have the possibility of dropping from any of the four Orchard Quests.

You must complete the Litany of the Dead Pre-Raid and defeat all four of the end bosses. This requires running the pre-raid four times, each time choosing a different path via the dragon by answering the questions with a specific set of answers. Once all four end bosses are defeated you can enter the Ascension Chamber and take on the Black Abbot in the Accursed Ascension raid.

The Hound of Xoriat

There are no prerequisites to be flagged for this Raid. (It required a server wide unlocking when module 7 was released, but now that all servers have unlocked it, all characters have access to this raid and the other raid in the Subterraen, Vision of Destruction.)

The Reaver's Fate

First speak to Crag, the stone giant. He wanders around the bonfire in northwestern Gianthold. He tells you to join the three giant brigades. In order to do so, you must complete a quest for each of the three giant generals in the Gianthold. Blaze, the fire giant, bestows Madstone Crater. Jorgundal, the stone giant, bestows Crucible. Nimbus, the cloud giant, bestows the Prison of the Planes. Complete these three quests and return to Crag.

Crag now needs a very substantial bribe, to get him to allow you into the Tor. (Gianthold Tor is the Pre-Raid for The Reaver's Fate.) What he wants is 20 of each type of relic found scattered throughout the Ruins of Gianthold. The only places you can find these relics is in the quests and open area of the Gianthold. No relics will ever drop in a ransacked chest. What and where to find them:

All relic types can drop in the outdoor area (Ruins of Gianthold).

Dragon Relics:
    -Prison of the Planes: The end chest will give 1d3 relics. The other two chests have a small chance to drop 1.
    -Foundation of Discord: The end chest will drop 1 relic. Other chests have a small chance to drop 1.
    -A Cry for Help: The end chest will drop 1 relic. Other chests have a small chance to drop 1.

Elf Relics:
    -Crucible: Each of the end three chests has a good chance to drop 1. Other chests have a small chance to drop 1.
    -Cabal for One: The end chest will drop 1 relic. Other chests have a small chance to drop 1.
    -Feast or Famine: The end chest will drop 1 relic. Other chests have a small chance to drop 1.

Giant Relics:
    -Madstone Crater: The end chest will give 1d3 relics. The other two chests have a small chance to drop 1.
    -Trial by Fire: The end chest will drop 1 relic. Other chests have a small chance to drop 1.
    -Maze of Madness: The end chest will drop 1 relic. Other chests have a small chance to drop 1.

Once you give Crag 20 of each relic type, he will let you into the Tor. Now go Tell Cydonie about your progress, and she will bestow the quest Gianthold Tor. You must complete this quest, and then proceed to defeat all three of the optional dragons. Once the quest and the three dragons have been defeated, you will permanently be flagged to enter The Reaver's Fate. It is no longer neccessary to gather more relics, or to defeat the dragons again. In addition, you can enter and do the pre-raid, Gianthold Tor, any time you wish.

The Shroud

In order to enter the Shroud, you must reassemble the Shavarath Signet Stone and take it to (dude). In order to create the Signet Stone, you must get all five of the pieces. One Piece is located in the end chest in each of the five quests in the Twilight Vale.

Shavarath Stone of Victory drops in Coalescence Chamber.
    Shavarath Stone of Strategy drops in Let Sleeping Dust Lie.
    Shavarath Stone of Foresight drops in Rainbow in the Dark.
    Shavarath Stone of Might drops in Ritual Sacrifice.
    Shavarath Stone of Battle drops in Running with the Devils

Once you have all five stones, you combine them using the crafting altar underneath the bar in Meridia. There is a short tutorial quest which will show you how to use the altar and it will advance you through speaking to NPC's until you have The Shroud logged in your quest journal.

The Signet Stone is also a required component in a greensteel item, so if you want multiple greensteel items (Shroud crafted gear) then you will need to run the quests multiple times for the stone, but it is not necessary to run the quests again to flag. Once you are flagged you stay flagged forever, even if you do not have a stone or greensteel item in your inventory.

Tempest's Spine

There are no prequisites or requirements or any shenanigans for entering and running through Tempest's Spine. There is also no special raid loot list, or any 20 repeat counter, nor is there a 3 day waiting period between runs, as there is with all other raids.

The Twilight Forge and The Titan Awakes

In order to get flagged for the Titan raid, you must first gain access to the Restless Isles. To do this you must complete the quest Hiding in Plain Sight, bestowed by Inquisitor Ingaram in the Wayward Lobster. (Or, you can get a friendly caster to use Greater Teleport to get you there.) Once this is done, travel to the Restless Isles via the airship called The Soaring Otyugh. To travel on the airship, report to the Spire Keeper on the north side of the Marketplace.

Once on the Isles, you will make base camp at the Foothold. Get to know all the NPC's and get the preliminary quest for the Titan bestowed on you by Karn Cold-Trail. He will tell you of the Sigil of Dahl Quor. You will need to travel the Isles to retrieve the two pieces of the sigil, which can be repaired by Ostler. In order to get the two pieces:

-The Broken Sigil is given to you by Mul Tong, after completing Bring me the Head of Ghola Fan.
    -The Shattered Sigil is given to you by Opu the Elder, after completing The Slavers of the Shrieking Mines.

Once you have the Sigil restored by Ostler, travel to the Volcanoes Mouth either by greater teleport or through the underground tunnels of the Restless Isles. There you will find an ancient warforged. Show him the Sigil and 'let the magic take it's course'. This will bring you into the Twilight Forge. The entrance to The Titan Awakes is located through the end of this quest.

After your 3 day waiting period, Ostler will once again repair your sigil for entering the Twilight Forge. You do not need to return to Shrieking Mines or Ghola Fan's compound.

The Vault of Night

In order to be flagged for the VON, often referred to as VON5-6, you must complete, in order, the quest series (VON1-4). The Original quest giver is Barrow d'Kundarak, located on the top of the back pyramid, behind the bank in House Kundarak. He tells you to reunite the Laughing Knives, a group which will be able to breach the defenses and get you into the Vault itself. Unfortunately, reuniting the Knives is a bit of a chore. Each member requires a quest to get them to join you. Speak to Marek, the halfling in the Ever Full Flagon, and he will send you on the quest series to reunite them. (Remember to speak to Marek and the quest contact NPC between each quest.) The Quests are:
    -VON 1: Tharashk Arena. Located in the Ever Full Flagon.
    -VON 2: The Prisoner. Located in a small home, off of the northwest corner of the base of the bank pyramid.
    -VON 3: Gateway to Khyber / Jungles of Khyber. Located at the Southern base of the House Kundarak Bank pyramid.
    -VON 4: Haywire's Foundry. Located just outside the Ever Full Flagon, next to Husk.

Once you complete VON 1-4, you are flagged to enter VON5, The Vault of Night, which leads directly into VON6, The Plane of Night. In order to repeat this raid, you must complete all of the Vault of Night series every time.

Vision of Destruction

There are no prerequisites to be flagged for this Raid. (It required a server wide unlocking when module 7 was released, but now that all servers have unlocked it, all characters have access to this raid and the other raid in the Subterraen, Hound of Xoriat.)

Zawabi's Revenge

First speak to Zawabi in Zawabi's Refuge. He will tell you of his quest, and let you know of three powerful items he needs to banish the Marilith Queen. To get these three items, you must complete three quests in the desert. These quests are bestowed by people in Zawabi's Refuge. Each quest has an item at the end, after collecting the end reward, the quest giver will update your log and give you an item you need to give to Zawabi. What you need and where to get it:
    -The Phylactary of King Raiyum. Get this at the end of the quest The Chamber of Raiyum, on the back pedastal after defeating the lich king.
    -Orb of the Djinn. Pick up an Orb of the Efreet in the glittering treasure next to the throne at the end of Chains of Flame. Jaefan Druz, the quest giver, will trade you the Orb of the Djinn for it when you return to him.
    -Blessed Blood Offering. Cailex, the quest giver for Offering of Blood, will give you this after completing the quest she bestowed.

Once all three items have been given to Zawabi, speak to him again and he will bestow the quest: Against the Demon Queen. This is the Pre-Raid for Zawabi's Revenge. Once ATDQ has been completed, return to Zawabi and he will advance you to the Raid. You must complete ATDQ every time you repeat the raid. You do not need to re-gather the 3 items.
    Last edited by Lost_Leader; 11-08-2009 at 07:54 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Quest Chains

A Man Named Baudry Cartamon
    Protect Baudry's Interests (Level 2)
    Stop Hazadil's Shipment (Level 2)
    Retrieve the Stolen Goods (Level 2)

The Abandoned Excavation (a.k.a. South) See - The Ruins of Threnal

Assault on Splinterskull (a.k.a. Tangleroot)
    First Strike (Level 3)
    The Hobgoblins' Captives (Level 3)
    Yarkuch's War Plans (Level 4)
    Whisperdoom's Spawn (Level 4)
    The Deadly Package: The Stronghold Key (Level 5)
    The Deadly Package: Agent of the Darguul (Level 5)
    Doom of the Witchdoctor: The Way to Zulkash (Level 6)
    Doom of the Witchdoctor: Zulkash, Herald of Woe (Level 6)
    The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch (Level 7)
    The Last Move: Yarkuch's Last Stand (Level 7)

The Catacombs
    The Friar's Niece (Level 2)
    Return to the Sanctuary (Level 2)
    The Old Archives (Level 2)
    The Crypt of Gerard Dryden (Level 3)
    Setting the Wards: The Lower Cathedral (Level 3)
    Setting the Wards: The Patriarch's Crypt (Level 3)
    Endgame: Marguerite (Level 3)
    Endgame: The Archbishop's Fate (Level 4)

Cult of the Six (Includes Grey Moon Waning)
    Grey Moon Waning must be completed to unlock the "Cult of the Six" chain. Once unlocked, you can repeat just the "Cult of the Six" portion of the chain by advancing with Grust on Sorrowdusk Isle, and choosing the correct repeat option.
    Grey moon Waning
    The Iron Mines: Freeing Achka (Level 6)
    The Iron Mines: Justice for Grust (Level 6)
    The Grey Moon's Den: Trollish Scourge (Level 7)
    The Grey Moon's Den: Extermination (Level 7)
    Cult of the Six
    The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult (Level 8)
    The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six (Level 8)
    The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple (Level 9)
    The Fane of the Six: Fall of the Prelate (Level 9)
    The Sanctum: Quench the Flames (Level 10)
    The Sanctum: Church of the Fury (Level 10)

Delera's Tomb
    The Mystery of Delera's Tomb (Level 5)
    The Missing Party (Level 7)
    Free Delera (Level 7)
    Return to Delera's Tomb (Level 6)
    Thrall of the Necromancer (Level 8)

The Eastern Excavation: See - The Ruins of Threnal

The Fire Caves
    The Stones Run Red (Level 4)
    Brood of Flame (Level 5)

Garl's Tomb
    The Troglodytes' Get (Level 6)
    Old Grey Garl (Level 7)

Grey Moon Waning: See - Cult of the Six

Korthos Island:
    Parts 1-3 can be completed in any order.
    Heyton's Rest (Level 1)
    The Storehouse's Secret (Level 1)
    The Cannith Crystal (Level 1)
    The Collaborator (Level 1)
    Redemption (Level 1)
    Misery's Peak (Level 1)

The Lost Seekers (a.k.a. The Waterworks)
    Completing parts 1 and 2 will complete the sub-chain "The Harbormaster's Seal". This completion will flag you to speak to Harbormaster Zin, who will grant you passage into the Marketplace. No more bribes to get past the guards.
    The Kobolds' Den: Clan Gnashtooth (Level 2)
    The Kobolds' Den: Rescuing Arlos (Level 2)
    Venn's Trail: Clan Tunnelworm (Level 3)
    Venn's Trail: Venn's Fate (Level 3)

The Ruins of Threnal
    Either the Western or Eastern Excavation chains can be completed first, but both must be complete before you can log the Abandoned Excavation chain.
    A couple of pictures to help get there:
    How to get to the Threnal Ruins in House Phiarlan.
    Map of the Threnal Area by Geoffhanna.

The Eastern Excavation
    The Library of Threnal (Level 9)
    Escort the Expedition (Level 10)
    Hold for Reinforcements (Level 10)

The Western Excavation
    In Need of Supplies (Level 8)
    The Rescue (Level 8)
    Secure the Area (Level 10)

The Abandoned Excavation (A.K.A. South)
    The Missing Expedition (Level 9)
    Entering the Gate Chamber (Level 9)
    The Gate Chamber (Level 10)

The Seal of Shan-To-Kor
    The Cloven-jaw Scourge: Blockade (Level 3)
    The Cloven-jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh (Level 4)
    (Optional) The Sacred Helm (Level 3)
    Halls of Shan-To-Kor (Level 5)

The Southern Ruins (a.k.a. South, the actual name for this quest chain is The Abandoned Excavation.): See - The Ruins of Threnal

Tangleroot: See - Assault on Splinterskull

Threnal Ruins: See - The Ruins of Threnal

The Vault of Night
    See also: Raid Flagging Guide. You must complete VoN series through Haywire Foundry and be on the Vault of Night portion of the Quest in order to enter the Raid.
    Tharashk Arena (Level 8)
    The Prisoner (Level 8)
    Gateway to Khyber (Level 9)
    The Jungle of Khyber (Level 9)
    Haywire Foundry (Level 9)
    The Vault of Night (Raid) (Level 10)
    Plane of Night (Raid) (Level 10)

The Waterworks: See - The Lost Seekers

The Western Excavation: See - The Ruins of Threnal
    Last edited by Lost Leader; 05-03-2009 at 09:12 PM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Level Two Quests

Bringing the Light
    Durk’s got a Secret
    The Friar’s Niece (The Catacombs part 1/8)
    Garrison’s Missing Pack
    Information is Key
    The Kobolds’ Den: Clan Gnashtooth (The Lost Seekers a.k.a. Waterworks part 1/4)
    The Kobolds’ Den: Rescuing Arlos (The Lost Seekers a.k.a. Waterworks part 2/4)
    The Kobolds’ New Ringleader
    Missing in Action
    The Old Archives (Catacombs part 3/8)
    Protect Baudry’s Interests (A Man Named Baudry Cartamon part 1/3)
    Recovering the Lost Tome
    Retrieve the Stolen Goods (A Man Named Baudry Cartamon part 3/3)
    Return to the Sanctuary (Catacombs part 2/8)
    The Smuggler’s Warehouse
    Stealthy Repossession
    Stop Hazadil’s Shipment (A Man Named Baudry Cartamon part 2/3)
    The Sunken Sewer
    Walk the Butcher’s Path

Last edited by Lost Leader; 12-10-2007 at 06:24 PM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Level Three Quests

The Captives
    The Cloven-jaw Scourge: Blockade (The Seal of Shan-To-Kor part 1)
    The Crypt of Gerard Dryden (The Catacombs part 4/8)
    Endgame: Marguerite (Catacombs part 7/8)
    First Strike (Assault on Splinterskull a.k.a. Tangleroo part 1/10)
    The Hobgoblin’s Captives’ (Assault on Splinterskull a.k.a. Tangleroot part 2/10)
    Kobold Assault
    Redfang the Unruled
    The Sacred Helm (Optional inside Shan-To-Kor part 2/3)
    Setting the Wards: The Lower Cathedral (Catacombs part 5/8)
    Setting the Wards: The Patriarch’s Crypt (Catacombs part 6/8)
    The Swiped Signet
    Venn’s Trail: Clan Tunnelworm (The Lost Seekers a.k.a. Waterworks part 3/4)
    Venn’s Trail: Venn’s Fate (The Lost Seekers a.k.a. Waterworks part 4/4)
    Where There's Smoke...

Last edited by Lost_Leader; 10-29-2009 at 08:10 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Level Four Quests

The Cloven-jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh (The Seal of Shan-To-Kor part 2/3)
    The Depths of Darkness
    The Depths of Despair
    Endgame: The Archbishop’s Fate (Catacombs part 8/8)
    Freshen the Air
    Irestone Inlet
    Proof is in the Poison
    Rest for the Restless
    The Stones Run Red (The Fire Caves part 1/2)
    Whisperdoom’s Spawn (Assault on Splinterskull A.K.A. Tangleroot part 4/10)
    Yarkuch’s War-plans (Assault on Splinterskull A.K.A. Tangleroot part 3/10)

Last edited by Lost Leader; 12-10-2007 at 08:37 PM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Last edited by Lost Leader; 12-11-2007 at 01:56 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Level Seven Quests

Free Delera (Delera’s Tomb part 3/5)
    The Graverobber
    The Grey Moon’s Den: Extermination (Grey Moon Waning part 4/4)
    The Grey Moon’s Den: The Trollish Scourge (Grey Moon Waning part 3/4)
    Gwylan’s Stand
    The Last Move: The Way to Yarkuch (Assault on Splinterskull A.K.A. tangleroot part 9/10)
    The Last Move: Yarkuch’s Last Stand (Assault on Splinterskull A.K.A. tangleroot part 10/10)
    Old Grey Garl (Garl’s Tomb part 2/2)
    The Missing Party (Delera’s Tomb part 2/5)
    The Pit
    The Scoundrel’s Run
    The Tear of Dhakaan

Last edited by Lost Leader; 12-11-2007 at 05:02 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Level Eight Quests

Caverns of Korromar
    Faithful Departed
    The Haunted Library
    In Need of Supplies (The Western Excavation part 1/3)
    The Path to Madness (Xorian Cipher prequest)
    Prisoner (Vault of Night part 2/6)
    The Rescue (The Western Excavation part 2/3)
    Stormcleave Outpost
    Stromvauld’s Mine
    The Temple Outpost: Captives of the Cult (Cult of the Six part 1/6)
    The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six (Cult of the Six part 2/6)
    Tharashk Arena (Vault of Night part 1/6)
    Thrall of the Necromancer (Delera’s Tomb part 5/5)
    Tomb of the Shadow Guard
    Tomb of the Shadow King
    Tomb of the Shadow Knight
    Tomb of the Shadow Lord
    The Xorian Cipher

Last edited by Lost Leader; 12-11-2007 at 05:53 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Level Nine Quests

The Church and the Cult
    Entering the Gate Chamber (The Abandoned Excavation A.K.A. South part 2/3)
    The Fane of the Six: Cleansing the Temple (Cult of the Six part 3/6)
    The Fane of the Six: Fall of the Prelate (Cult of the Six part 4/6)
    Gateway to Khyber (Vault of Night part 3a/6)
    Haywire Foundry (Vault of Night part 4/6)
    The Jungle of Khyber (Vault of Night part 3b/6)
    The Keeper’s Sanctuary (Sequel to the Haunted Library)
    The Library of Threnal (The Eastern Excavation part 1/3)
    The Missing Expedition (The Abandoned Excavation A.K.A. South part 1/3)
    The Shadow Crypt

Last edited by Lost Leader; 12-11-2007 at 06:24 AM.
    Leader of Lost Legions
    ~Sarlona~

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast