Default Why cant I get past the loading Page?

I got stuck in the desert so I logged off with no luck. I then quit the game and now I cant even get past the loading new game data screen. I restarted my computer with the same results.. 4 out of 6 people in my party have the same issue. What is the problem?
    "People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It's in a glass jar on my desk.” Stephen King
    Doken - Human Evasion Paladin 11P/2R/3F

If you are having the "Cleaning old COnenctions" problem, you need to log into a different server, and load up a new or existing character there and submit an in-game service ticket and explain to the GM the issue. They should be able to see the issue and boot your character from limbo on the problem server.

Good Luck

Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar

Please log onto any character on any server and submit a help request and a GM will attempt to fix this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DME543 View Post
    I got stuck in the desert so I logged off with no luck. I then quit the game and now I cant even get past the loading new game data screen. I restarted my computer with the same results.. 4 out of 6 people in my party have the same issue. What is the problem?