Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aggravation...

i have both a lvl14 and lvl7 cleric. u just have to manage your sp the best u can and know when to tell people 'NO'. the 'job' of a cleric is the same as any other character in this game ... have fun PLAYING A GAME. if u encounter people that limit the amount of fun you are having, then those people should be avoided in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvian Naivla View Post
    Noticed more than a few people responded to my post in here, thought I would clarify a few things.

Wife's cleric is all of lvl 8...and it's her first character. She has 575 sp, not 1,300, or 1275. Resisting, and buffs, while damaging, and healing is easier when talking about lvl 14 game play.

However, it's always nice to hear other's opinions, even if they are on the "vetern elite" side of things.

To the others, and the op, thanks for all the good posts...they made my wife jump back on and play.

Glad to hear the op hit 14, and is in better spirits.
    a few tips to help your wife.

#1 get the trinket "crimson stone" from tangleroot. its a wiz2 item which gives you 50 more sp

#2 find a devotion or potency item. it'll help you increase the amount of hp healed

#3 be on a look out for buff wands ie mass aid wands, resist wands etc

#4 request other players get house p buffs if they can. they are 20 point resists that last 30 min, duration is much longer than a L8 clr could dish out

while these may sound simple by itself, when combined, they do have a huge impact. just the house p buffs alone will save you half of your sp. hope this helps
    If you want to know why...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12