Default 8 blue scales...

I need to get rid of 8 blue scales.... pm me with ANY reasonable offers... plat too

Community Member

How much plats would oyu ofer em for? Most oyu get get em for 35k if you look hard enough on the AH.
    You get 30% take off so thats actually a 25kplat profit, if u think about it

lowest on auction 2day was 50k lowest i have seen

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    lowest on auction 2day was 50k lowest i have seen
    hence the words "if you look hard enough on the AH"

The ones for 500,000gp are singles, and that is buyout price. The cheapest prices are if you look at the bulk rate ones where it is like 25 for 7,000,000 gold, they are actually only asking 280,000gp per scale. Minus 20% for AH fees, and you are taking home 224,000gp each scale - at buyout. Works out to about 200,000gp take home each if they get it at opening bid.

Not tryin to tell you nothin, just sayin...
    -Aspect
    -14Wiz/2Rog
    -Thelanis (formerly Tharashak, Thrashek, Ther.. however the heck you spell it...)

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by RandomToon View Post
    The ones for 500,000gp are singles, and that is buyout price. The cheapest prices are if you look at the bulk rate ones where it is like 25 for 7,000,000 gold, they are actually only asking 280,000gp per scale. Minus 20% for AH fees, and you are taking home 224,000gp each scale - at buyout. Works out to about 200,000gp take home each if they get it at opening bid.

Not tryin to tell you nothin, just sayin...
    Why do people keep comparing buying in Bulk from a Plat farmer to buying a single scale from another player?

AH Fees are 30% BTW.....
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member juniorpfactors's Avatar

Default ....

i picked one last night of AH for a buyout for 125k gold..was happy with that..but most singles or 2x are 400-500kgold on AH...competing against **** plat farmers is tough...I will pay 275,000 gold for some
    Last edited by juniorpfactors; 09-13-2007 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Why do people keep comparing buying in Bulk from a Plat farmer to buying a single scale from another player?

AH Fees are 30% BTW.....

Sorry, I was wrong on the AH cut.

For the record, I do not want the scales. I am comparing bulk rate because he has 8 - a bulk amount. I suppose it would depend on how many people wanted at at a time, but saying that 50kpp is the lowest price per scale is not completely accurate.

Also, how do you know that it is a plat farmer selling the scales in large lots? Yeah, it probably is, but maybe it isn't. It's that "maybe" that makes it so that people can justify buying stuff from a likely plat farmer. In some respects, I wish that I could see the name of the seller so that if I knew they were a farmer or obviously a fake name I didn't buy from them. Although I have heard of cases of legit players being payed by farmers to sell stuff on their behalf, it would be a matter of time until they were found out.
    -Aspect
    -14Wiz/2Rog
    -Thelanis (formerly Tharashak, Thrashek, Ther.. however the heck you spell it...)