Community Member

Average Playtime: morning to evenings eastern to pacific times
    Size: about 25ish members
    Raids We Do: random stuff, small guild so we voltron up on pugs
    Raids per Week: me 5 or so, guildwise not as much
    Raid Loot System: need before greed
    Leader: dirtypete
    Website: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2471828
    Recruiting: if your a southpark fan with a good personality and can take the jokes and joke back its alot of fun
    Info: TIMMEH!
    A Whole stable of toons. Capped Cleric Asiob, Cleric/Rogue Asiobeth, Fighter Kutzzz, Barbarian Ziggyjr, Slim Shady Exploiter Ranger, Zigbang.

Default The Hatchery

Average Playtime: USA late nights/early mornings, AEST late afternoon, evenings
    Size: about 15
    Raids We Do: Still working on getting some of our nublets flagged but atm, Reavers, Shroud, DQ2
    Raids per Week: 2-3/week
    Leader: Snorm
    Recruiting: Generally on a 'I played with them and I thought they were good to join the guild' basis
    Info: Half TRs, half rapidly levelling nublets. Laid back but with some serious knowledge mongers in the group. Pretty irreverant bunch but good fun.
    Last edited by Chris79; 01-26-2011 at 08:16 AM.

KHYBER: Drilltex WF Monk 20 (TRx2), Pyrric Human Wiz (20), Drilltor WF Wiz (20), Drillsworn WF FvS (18)

Post The Devas

-The Devas:

Average Playtime: Anytime. More at night.
    Size: 30+ Active Players.
    Raids We Do: All raids anytime of the week but we also have specific raid nights.
    Raids Per Week: About 1 per week, see members online.
    Raid Loot System: If you want it, it's yours otherwise we roll's(d100) if someone wants too.
    Leader: VonKlaus Debonnair / Successor: Phaleon.
    Recruiting: No arrogant players, to fix the fun and friendship in the game. We are "FRIENDS", noob or vet. TRs or adventures.
    Additional: We are growing with this philosophy of friendship. Most part of guild is old ages D&D table players. Have good number of Braziliam players, can talk in : English, Spanish or Portuguese(BR).
    Last edited by Pendezza; 12-13-2010 at 08:46 AM.

Exclamation Dracrist

Our guild was formed recently! The name is Dracrist! We're mostly military veterans and their family, but all are welcome! http://dracristguild.webs.com/
    "They should have an odor bonus to AC."
    "No, an insect bonus. You move wierdly due to insects in your pants, +2 AC."

Default Khyber Guildlist

To Whom It May Concern:

I will begin my query with an apology to you for NOT being absolutely sure that you are whom I should be addressing this to. But here goes... Is there anywhere in DDO Online to get a comprehensive guild list complete with leader name (or not) ?? I'm asking because I don't see my rather large guild listed, I'm NOT an officer (so I'm NOT sure that I'd have the authority to ask it be listed), AND in your preamble you state if you'd like your guild name removed from your list to let you know. I feel that there should be a listing (preferably highest membership totals to lowest OR highest experience totals to lowest OR whatever...BUT, this would certainly aid new players and us old players returning after a few years away from the game to select preferences or make inquiries! Any help or website or link that you could share (right now I am just being Khyber-specific, but it would be nice to have a truly comprehensive list of each realm's guild listings). Thank you for your time and trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by VarthDomarr View Post
    To Whom It May Concern:
    *snip*
    Select MyDDO. Top left is a guild leaderboard. Unfortunately MyDDO has been neglected by Turbine and no longer seems to get updated. However for a rough guide you can click on the leaderboard and select a server and then it will give you a list of guilds. You can then select a guild and it will give you information on members and leaders.

I remind you though that the information in there is several months out of date.

KHYBER: Drilltex WF Monk 20 (TRx2), Pyrric Human Wiz (20), Drilltor WF Wiz (20), Drillsworn WF FvS (18)

Just an update for Ransack

Toof is now the leader

Stickyfeet is now successor

Default Library of Knowledge - Recruiting

Library of Knowledge - Recruiting
    Average Playtime: Any
    Size: 6
    Raids We Do: Von, DQ, Titan, Tod, Shroud
    Raids per Week: 1
    Raid Loot System: NBG
    Leader: Vorpalsword / Deathsbreath
    Recruiting: 4
    Info: *Please only apply if your a hardcore player who spends a lot of time on, want to keep the guild small early then at higher lvls expand.
    If you ever ran with Vorpalsword, Yamantaka, Deathsbreath, Battlelord, Atisha or Riverhawk and want to put a toon in the guild, pst and ill make room*
    Vorpalsword , Yamantaka , Battlelord , Deathsbreath
    Guild Leader of: Loot Gods.
    'Loot Gods - Where the Sacrafices just keep coming...'

Community Member

Smile Skylords!

Average Playtime: Most are EU and American players, you'll also find a few Australian players,most active at European evenings and afternoons
    Size: 50 Active Accounts
    Raids We Do: The Chronoscope, Tempest Spine,will very soon be doing Reaver's Fate and Demon Queen!
    Raids per Week: We do raids when we feel like it,dont follow a schedule,check the message of the day for guild raid announcements!
    Raid Loot System: Most Officers and Leader (me) won't need a lot of the loot and will pass it on to people who do, if more than one people want it,then roll d100
    Leader: Lomer
    Website:http://skylords.guildportal.com/Guil...&TabID=3523381
    Recruiting: Yes we are, looking for around 20-45 new people!
    Info:
    You'll often find us chatting in the guild chat for hours,you are free to join,ask questions and answer some too!
    Min Reqs:
    Vale of Twilight
    Sands of Menechetarun and/or Ruins of Gianthold
    At least 3 months of gaming experience.

The min reqs are so we can run raids together,if we cant,whats the point of being in a guild?

The Cavalier Cavalry

Average Playtime: 2 hours a day Mon-Thurs, as much as we can get away with Fri-Sun.
    Size: Six Man Band (The Association)
    Raids We Do: Shroud, ToD, Shroud, Chronoscope, Shroud, HoX, Shroud, Shroud.
    Raids per Week: 7 Shrouds a week, 2 ToDs, everything else is catch-as-catch can.
    Raid Loot System: What's yours is yours. Guildies can get passed items, then roll.
    Leader: Glyndwyr Owain, Oryara is Successor
    Recruiting: Nope. We're a six man band.
    Info: For those of you afraid, yes, we're named after a horde of small late 80s Chevrolets, or a bunch of people on horses who don't give a ****. Striving for GL50. We're always ready to help other Khyber Guilds on any raid or quest.
    Alesthane - Chorwynt - Glyndwyr - Hasta - Azzad - Chereneko - Threesee - Ziggystar - Pfipher - Zaathras - MajorisUrsa - Eichenauer - Cherneko - Kwayzaar - Gweirwyn - RedArray - Arbengwr - Aryett - Bhokz - Escobhaul - Formerprez - Maarkenward - MacDoel - MacIntyre - Ritterstan = Khyber

uber troopers

average playtime- 4-6 hrs/daily players.
    currently we have 40 accounts. we are actively recruiting, looking for active, fun players with a relaxed attitude!
    raids- we run most if not all, though out the day. can be sporadic tho.
    U.S. and Europe, all welcome.
    loot- whats yours is yours, if you dont need/want we ask that you pass to guildie first/then roll if need be
    leader- darthforth, successor- though not named is schwarzhemd.
    just a little background on us- we believe in having fun. Enjoying the game, but not taking it too seriously. we treat all members with respect, and we like to joke around, but all in good taste. many are vip, though some are f2p.

Community Member

Talking Guild Listing

Excellent. Thank you.

Revision.

Atheists is now 1 Account with 12 Toons:

Cedarstone
    Deathfiddle
    Insessant
    Jirgin
    Leeroya
    Loosid
    Medensa
    Medenso
    Necrim
    Perturbed
    Qinky
    Thorkhild

Playtime is evenings (Pacific)

Closed to new members

Always ready to help.

Thanks again. =D

Wink Disciples of the Dark Knight

-The Disciples of the Dark Knight:

Average Playtime: Anytime. More at night and weekends.
    Size: 15+ Active Players.
    Raids We Do: Mostly low level characters except a few TRs, so we do group runs mostly. Will do all raids anytime of the week but we will also have specific raid nights.
    Raids Per Week: About 1 per week, see members online.
    Raid Loot System: If you want it, it's yours otherwise we roll's(d100) if someone wants too.
    Leader: Lathal / Successor: Draxulle Nightblade.
    Recruiting: Yes. Small group of friends and we are a mix of noobs, vets, and TRs
    Additional: We are a small guild of mature players, that like to have fun and enjoy playing the game.

~Disciples of Apocalypse~

Average Playtime: All day
    Size:Currently 298
    Raids We Do: Various raids, we organize when someone needs loot otherwise.. Shroud, Pikers Fate and Chrono every 3 days
    Raids per Week:3-6
    Raid Loot System: /roll d69
    Leader: Burboink
    Website: Currently under construction (http://doa.mmochief.com/Guild.aspx?G...&TabID=3294289)
    Temp site: http://www.xfire.com/communities/doa420/
    Recruiting: Not Currently Recruiting
    Info: Fairly casual group of gamers dedicated to having fun and helping one another get xp/loot. Free trade within guild which means we do not charge each other for items, if I have it and don't need it and you need it it's yours.

CORRECTIONS BELOW

-Loreseekers:
    Average Playtime: Varies. US nights peak, 6-12 online during off peak usually. However, we do have a nice Pacific Rim contingent in Japan, Australia and New Zealand allowing nearly 24 hour coverage!
    Size: Active player base is large, Estimate 25-40 daily players.
    Raids We Do: All of them, nearly every day.
    Raid Loot System: Basically, need before greed, but can be any system as agreed upon by the party before the raid begins.
    Leader: Hordeau; successor: Zimara
    Recruiting: Not recruiting at this time.
    Info: There is really no limit to what type of play you can do in Loreseekers. We have static groups, some are very much into roleplay, others are dabbling with permadeath. There are enough toons of each level to allow several groups every night doing nearly every level of the game. Rare are the occasions when everyone is so full as to make a guildie wait for a group or to PUG. However, we do also have folks that always reserve a few PUG spots in any group they run. We are always looking to find new players to group with, and will quest with anyone just for the experience. Please, feel free to check us out on our website, or look any of us up in-game!
    -Khyber- Loreseekers, Guild Leader
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO
    Loreseekers Guild ~ H.o.r.d.o.'s How-To Guides @Loreseekers

Das Syndikat
    Average Playtime: 6pm-12pm GMT+1
    Size: ~25 active accounts
    Guildlevel: 55+
    Guildship: Stormglory Tempest
    Leader: Lhidda
    Recruiting: Yes (German-speaking, TS2 active, Premium/VIP required)
    Info: German Guild
    Last edited by lhidda; 08-29-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Default Psionic Infinity

Psionic Infinity

Average Playtime: Evenings mainly from about 8pm CST until about 12 AM CST (though occasionally you can find some of us during the day)
    Size: Small... 13 Active Accounts
    Raids We Do: All of them
    Raids per Week: 1 deffinately planned a week. Sunday night is our designated guild raid night.
    Raid Loot System: Your loot your choice
    Leader: Saleena-Riedra
    Recruiting: Mainly by invitation only. Run with us and we will see if you seem like a good match for us as well as us being a good match for you.
    Our Moto: We play as we would have others see us
    Info: We are a very friendly guild and we do like to help. While we are family oriented we normally do not take anyone under 18. We are adults and we do try to seperate the children from the adults.
    Last edited by Syvela; 08-30-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Leader of Psionic Infinity
    Co-Host of the Munchkin Games
    Saleena-Riedra, Desorna, Teruko, Falicity, Lehona, And many many more...
    Munchkin Games Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MunchkinSummerGames/
    Munchkin Games Official YouTube Page: https://https://www.youtube.com/chan...CBIoZrKfElUPxg
    Munchkin Games Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/337306023883254/

Default Rest in Piece s

Rest In Piece s

Average Playtime: Right now Monday evenings from about 8pm CST until about 10pm CST or 12am CST
    Size: Very Small... 8 Active Accounts
    Raids We Do: None of them yet we just got off the ground and right now all of the toons are too low to run raids.
    Raid Loot System: Your loot your choice
    Leader: Treylie
    Recruiting: Actively recruiting anyone looking for a Perma Death guild.
    Our Moto: Don't Die!
    Info: We are a Perma-Death Guild... If you have any questions you can find us on monday nights, or look up on of my toons from Psionic Infinity (Saleena-riedra, Desorna, Dylila, Deairdrie, Brivan, Teruko, Morriganna, Falicity, Syvela, Lehona), and we will answer your questions.
    Leader of Psionic Infinity
    Co-Host of the Munchkin Games
    Saleena-Riedra, Desorna, Teruko, Falicity, Lehona, And many many more...
    Munchkin Games Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MunchkinSummerGames/
    Munchkin Games Official YouTube Page: https://https://www.youtube.com/chan...CBIoZrKfElUPxg
    Munchkin Games Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/337306023883254/

Plague Winds

Average Playtime: Daily (mostly nights during the week and various times during the weekend) We are in several time zones, one of us is even in the Pacific, so the average playtime is based upon my EST perspective. Activity usually starts around 9pm EST into way early in the morning during the week with play-times being much more sporadic during the weekend.
    Size: 6 active accounts currently with several characters per account
    Raids We Do: Any
    Raids per Week: Depends on need, but we haven't done a lot of guild raids since I have joined. This is something I hope to help change in time.
    Raid Loot System: The loot you get is your loot, however, we are givers as well and usually bend over backwards to help a guild member in need, which includes sharing loot.
    Leader: Preety
    Recruiting: Yes, but we do not do blind invites.
    Info: We are quite an easy going guild filled with members of various play styles and are hoping to expand upon that, willing to do whatever is needed on a whim by any guild member. We strive to always look out for other guild mates and help them when in need. We play just about every day, forming up into a party, usually the first thing after greetings comes the question "Ok, so what are we doing?".
    Argonnessen

Nyess Malwyss Daireann Tylesia Shideh

Default Updated

I believe I've gotten the list updated from posts. I'm sorry for some of the ones I missed, again, for some reason I dont get an email for every reply to this thread. If I've missed your guild, PLEASE PM me and dont post about it in here to help insure I'll get it. Thanks and my apologies for any delay. I'm very busy with work and school and of course gaming so I dont always check the thread for new posts until I get an email.
    -KHYBER- Current Mains: Dios D'Muerte - Barb>FvS>Bard>Wiz>Art / Deeos D'Muerte - 20 Ninja(TR2) / Draugar D'Muerte - 20 Ninja (TR1) .Deyna D'Muerte - 20 Assassin x3 (TR2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    ..Got a lunch break? A smoke break? You too can conspire with bacon

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast