Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Warforged Night 2

Well here's a little summary of how things went.

Two parties were formed: a high level party for the Titan raid, and a 4-7 party for Tangleroot.

The Titan party formed a bit early to make sure everyone got flagged. Babyeater ran through Ghola Fan's compound and then waited at the last room. Ghoste did the same in the shrieking mines. At 8:00 when people started joining, there were a few that needed these quests, so they just hopped in, killed the last guy, done and ready to do the Titan. At that point I dropped to go run on my barogue with the mid level guys. The Titan was smashed to bits. Trouvere got the docent and Pyropus got the coin.

The mid level guys ran Tangleroot. It seems there was a little more interest than anticipated for this group, so we may form 2 mid level parties next time. Tangleroot was run and we had a good time with a fighter, a bard/rogue, 2 wizards, a sorc and a battle mage. The fighter commented at one point "I'll just pull the levers while you guys charm them all." We took a different aproach to Whissperdoom than normal. We inundated her with an army of party hats, then got the eggs while she glutted herself on red shirt wearing hobgoblins.

Looking forward to next time.

Group Photo

Death to all flesh...renders
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Wait, you're telling me that the docent dropped for the all warforged group?

Pff, if I would've been there, 2 robes would've dropped, guaranteed.
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Community Member Tenkari_Rozahas's Avatar

I saw your LFM up for the raid. Made me wish i didnt delete my WF guys to try new builds out. of course, my highest WF was only 9 XD might re-roll my other cleric as i hardly play him anymore and make a WF guy again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbarry View Post
    Your doomsaying of doom does not meet the doom regulations for doom font, doom color, or doom spelling, specifically the number of "o"s. Please take a moment and correct these glaring doom issues.

What a great run! Thanks for getting me in!!!

Cold sores to all fleshlings!

Good times for sure!
    We even agreed that there should be some sort of setting for an all WF party...

5 caster and me, barely ever needed to down a repair pot and never saw one of the casters run out of SP. TR was a blast and a breeze.

Thanks guys!

See you all next week, for round 3 of the WF rightfully taking their place!

Death to all fleshies that stand in the way!
    Xytyn - Drow Sorc 16
    Waredge - Dwarf (STR) Rgn14/Ftr 2
    Droidrage - WF Barb 16

We had a very interesting suggestion come up last night: next time we should get both the high and lower level groups together, find a halfling wandering around Stormreach and chase him around just for kicks.
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    We had a very interesting suggestion come up last night: next time we should get both the high and lower level groups together, find a halfling wandering around Stormreach and chase him around just for kicks.
    I'll remember to not bring on my halfy cleric when i see you guys around.
    Your doomsaying of doom does not meet the doom regulations for doom font, doom color, or doom spelling, specifically the number of "o"s. Please take a moment and correct these glaring doom issues.

Default Yay!

I am glad I got to run by and wave HI to everyone.

Rowanshadow doesn't hit very well, so I am going to have to work very very hard to get her to four LOL She will be ready for next week

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Default WF nights v2.0

I was lucky enough to witness the beginning of the epic WF-only Titan raid.

First of all I must thank Ghoste and Babyeater for singlehandedly setting up Slavers and Ghola ready to be finished, the WF that came simply had to step into the quest for completion. Before my laptop's powersource died on me, the bots included Babayaga (Elite), Pyropus (Prophets of Velah), Trouvere (Intrepid Adventurers Guild), Technine (Eternal Guardians) and of course Babyeater (Tinted Faces) and Ghoste (the Mithril Hand).

Trouvere had to take some xp hits but I'm sure the Titanic Docent more than made up for it. I am extremely happy at hearing that solid raid loot was scored by our WF. I don't know if this has ever been done before, but it is the first all WF titan raid I have ever heard of. Thank you guys for making it happen, and I hope technical issues do not prevent me from joining you for the next session.

Roster updated.

1) Ghoste - Wiz - The Mithril Hand
    2) Babyeater - Battlemage - Tinted Faces
    3) Destructorx - Wiz - King's Blood
    4) Thumps - Killer - Incarnation
    5) Anniebear - Barb - Incarnation
    6) Babayaga - Wiz - Elite
    7) Aloz - Barb - Tinted Faces
    8) Starscream - Battlemage - Tinted Faces
    9) Trouvere - Bard - Intrepid Adventurers Guild
    10) Suzuki - Rogue - Sphere of Annihilation
    11) Phyndar - Rogue - King's Blood
    12) Pyropus - Wiz - Prophets of Velah
    13) Wolfwood - Destroyer - King's Blood
    14) Technine - Evasion Barb - Eternal Guardians

LOW LEVEL BOTS

1) Wardroyd - Ftr - King's Blood
    2) Mythral - Wiz - The Mithril Hand
    3) Mohrg - Bard - The Mithril Hand
    3) Volt - Sorc - The Mithril Hand
    4) Rowanshadow - Ftr - Guild TBA
    5) Fleshkiller - Wiz - Iron Liege
    6) Yyrminator - Battlemage - Tinted Faces
    7) Forpony - Battlecleric - Tinted Faces
    8) Kundalini - Battlemage - The Warrior Nation
    9) Invocation - Wiz - Dedicated Teams Guild
    Last edited by alchilito; 09-07-2007 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Adding more bots

An all wf Titan raid...it's appropriate and sacreligious all at once.

Yeah it was loads of fun except when i fell in the **** lava. hahahahahahahaha

I want to thank all those who either showed great leadership in making this happen, and to those players who led during the mission.

Also, I know we took a screen shot next to the titan chest and in 1 other spot.

Does anyone have that screenshot to post?
    - Babaganooj -- Beelzebaba-- Beelzebaba -- Shishkababa -- Babacadabra -- Babalicious -- Babaganoush - Babaryan - - Babacue -

Default ggggrrrr

My robot is really bummed out at missing a shot at the titanic docent =(

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

A good time was had by all. Fleshling ogres died by the dozens (at least they smell better now). We spared as many Forged and Constructs as possible, but we smashed the Titan and stripped him for spare parts.

Victorious!

*Note: Technine got the Battle Coin. Pyro just randomly rolled and got a 100.

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Bombardier View Post
    A good time was had by all. Fleshling ogres died by the dozens (at least they smell better now). We spared as many Forged and Constructs as possible, but we smashed the Titan and stripped him for spare parts.

Victorious!

*Note: Technine got the Battle Coin. Pyro just randomly rolled and got a 100.

now im even more bummed out after seeing that badass screenshot and not being in it =(

NEXT WEEK -----------> WE ARE SLAYING A MARILITH AND A RED DRAGON

Yeah Alekzx we missed ya man. for a little while there we thought u would come back.

It was actually funny because when the docent dropped...... we were all like i guess everyones rolling for the docent.

just cuirious if the 7 fingered gloves were to drop, and no one could use them; could a person bring a rogue in like beel hahahahah, or is it bound to those who are in the quest upon completion?
    - Babaganooj -- Beelzebaba-- Beelzebaba -- Shishkababa -- Babacadabra -- Babalicious -- Babaganoush - Babaryan - - Babacue -

Default fleshys ?

Quote Originally Posted by beelzebaba View Post
    Yeah Alekzx we missed ya man. for a little while there we thought u would come back.

It was actually funny because when the docent dropped...... we were all like i guess everyones rolling for the docent.

just cuirious if the 7 fingered gloves were to drop, and no one could use them; could a person bring a rogue in like beel hahahahah, or is it bound to those who are in the quest upon completion?
    no fleshys allowed in WF nights unless we can charm them into doing stuff for us and then use a fancy necro spell on 'em

FYI Fleshkiller is currently a member of Iron Liege but I am thinking about changing alliances to The Mithral Hand for ease of finding fellow Warforged to play with.

Flezzta Drow 11 Rgr/3 Rog
    Fleshrin Dwarf 8 Ftr
    Fleshik WF 8 Clr/1 Wiz
    Fleshek Drow 5 Wiz
    Fleshhealer Human 2 Clr
    Flesh Halfling 1 Brd/1 Sor
    Fleshkiller WF 4 Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselKing View Post
    FYI Fleshkiller is currently a member of Iron Liege but I am thinking about changing alliances to The Mithral Hand for ease of finding fellow Warforged to play with.

Flezzta Drow 11 Rgr/3 Rog
    Fleshrin Dwarf 8 Ftr
    Fleshik WF 8 Clr/1 Wiz
    Fleshek Drow 5 Wiz
    Fleshhealer Human 2 Clr
    Flesh Halfling 1 Brd/1 Sor
    Fleshkiller WF 4 Wiz
    We're not a big guild, and we started the guild having accepted as a niche guild that we would never become very large. This warforged night thing though is part of the solution to that: guild alliances, and get ourselves noticed in ways that would facilitate our ends.

We've grouped with you and would love to have you in the guild. Please be sure to check out our website (link in my sig) and familiarize yourself with the FAQ section.

Yah GJ guys another great run.

Hehehe it was fun soloing Ghola while ghost did the same in shrieking. Our conversation sorta went

Ghoste - "Cool i stealth alot in here - should be easy"
    Babyeater - "Cool i blow **** up and hit them with a big axe - should be easy"

Thats why i love this game - different means, same ends.

Big shoutout to technine especially in the titan raid he was excellent and got the battlecoin for his troubles.

Cheers guys and look forward to next week.

Rage
    GROAN-1 (Melee/Casting Horc FVS)

gratz technine. I grouped with him before.

I rolled a WF rogue/pally, working him up, plan on being maybe a 12/2 rogue/pally, or 11/3, depends how often he gets feared and stuff, mainly pally for the wand usage, and cha to saves. not to mention the shield usage and more weapons.
    Last edited by Tenkari Rozahas; 09-06-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast