Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Number of Character Slots @ 1750

Hello,

I had my 'main' account on Mabar and had 6 characters, I also had 3 characters on the Arg server for some time now; at least 2 characters for 2 months before the merge notice was given. I just reached 1750 favor a few minutes ago and found out that I could not create another character. So... I deleted one of the characters I had on Arg... Thinking that I would be able to create my 32 point build if I did that. Low and behold I still can not create my 32 point build character and am not wanting to delete another character from my account.

Oh, the character I got the 1750 favor for was my Drow fighter on Mabar, if that makes any difference...

Please help.

Thank you for your time and effort,
    Hogmire 20 Sorc Raigor 18 Ranger/1 Rogue/1 Monk ® Falnor 15 Centar (Reborn)® 6 Ranger Boothby 20 Bard Dakama 20 Sorc Dragnost 20 PaladinDraggie Cookies! NOM-NOM-NOM!!!
    Not responsible for technicial assistance given.

Community Member Tenkari_Rozahas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Legolas View Post
    Hello,

I had my 'main' account on Mabar and had 6 characters, I also had 3 characters on the Arg server for some time now; at least 2 characters for 2 months before the merge notice was given. I just reached 1750 favor a few minutes ago and found out that I could not create another character. So... I deleted one of the characters I had on Arg... Thinking that I would be able to create my 32 point build if I did that. Low and behold I still can not create my 32 point build character and am not wanting to delete another character from my account.

Oh, the character I got the 1750 favor for was my Drow fighter on Mabar, if that makes any difference...

Please help.

Thank you for your time and effort,
    did you remember to talk to Nyx? should log in again and talk to him again incase he bugged or soemthing.

did you get your +2 tome? if not, he glitched out and you gotta talk to him again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbarry View Post
    Your doomsaying of doom does not meet the doom regulations for doom font, doom color, or doom spelling, specifically the number of "o"s. Please take a moment and correct these glaring doom issues.

Yes, I talked with him and got the tome - completing that 'quest.' I then logged out and checked to see if I could make my 32pt build, but couldn't. I exited the game and logged back in - still no slot for it. I then exited the game and sat for a few minutes and then re-logged back in... Still no extra slot. So, I looked over my characters and found one I could delete and deleted that one. Then I exited the game and logged back on... Still no extra slot...
    Hogmire 20 Sorc Raigor 18 Ranger/1 Rogue/1 Monk ® Falnor 15 Centar (Reborn)® 6 Ranger Boothby 20 Bard Dakama 20 Sorc Dragnost 20 PaladinDraggie Cookies! NOM-NOM-NOM!!!

if i remember correctly, wiht 1750 the first time, the max number of slots you can have is 7, 5 base +2 from favor, so if you have more htan 7, you cant make more until you have 6 or less.
    Your doomsaying of doom does not meet the doom regulations for doom font, doom color, or doom spelling, specifically the number of "o"s. Please take a moment and correct these glaring doom issues.

Angry

Well, before the merge I had 6 on the Mabar server and 3 on the Arg server...

so thats 9, and you deleted 2... so thats 7.... you need to delete one more to hit your 32 point builds.