Community Member

Default You can't be serious....

Tried to do a Twilight Forge raid the other day, and once we got to the Forge, there was no warforged to let us into the quest. I placed a GM ticket and we decided to run the Dragon instead. Waited for the GM, and once he responded I explained the situation.

I told the GM that "the public instance which allows entry to the twilight forge must be reset. the warforged is not in place to allow entry into the forge, and the instance cannot be reset by parties because it is public. please reset it"

I was told "please transport to the instance"

You can't be serious. I gave an exact location. If the GM doesn't know of which instance I'm speaking, he should NOT be a GM.

Please give your CS some teeth, and training. They should be required to have elementary knowledge of DDO and each instance. It is obvious they do not. Fix it, Q.

That is all.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Um.. Maybe he though you actually wanted to do the raid? Maybe he was gonna spawn the WF For you?

Instead of Assuming hes an idiot, maybe you should of just said "We moved on to a different raid, but you might want to make sure hes there for the next group."
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Is this somehow different from when I zone into Gianthold and the door, AH, mailbox and Nimbus are all missing, so I logoff and back on they all magically reappear again??
    Code:
     Sil - Human Paladin 14              Lava Divers           Tad - Drow Wizard 14
     Semolina - Elf Rog 13/Ftr 1             on              Rava - Drow Sorceror 7
     Riddikulus - Human Cleric 14          Khyber         Clamor - Warforged Barb 7
     Durum - Dwarf Ftr 10/Pal 3/Rng 1                Ridd - Dwarf Ftr 6/Rog 2/Pal 2

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riddikulus View Post
    Is this somehow different from when I zone into Gianthold and the door, AH, mailbox and Nimbus are all missing, so I logoff and back on they all magically reappear again??
    Yes, this is different. This would be more like going to do Tempest Spine and the NPC which gives the quest and allows entrance wouldn't be there. Logging out and coming back, reforming parties, etc. doesn't fix it. It's not so much related to my connection, and more related to a bug in the system which fails to spawn the NPC.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Um.. Maybe he though you actually wanted to do the raid? Maybe he was gonna spawn the WF For you?

Instead of Assuming hes an idiot, maybe you should of just said "We moved on to a different raid, but you might want to make sure hes there for the next group."
    It was obvious from my conversation with him that he had no clue what I was talking about when I said the instance with the warforged that lets you into the Titan Raid. Anybody with elementary knowledge of this raid knows exactly what you are talking about when you say this.

He told me I *had* to be in the instance for him to help me. That's completely ludicrous, especially considering it's a public instance which does not close. We tried 4 times to reform the party and respawn the warforged, but it never worked.

I could have said what you suggest, but it would not have mattered. He would have done nothing and closed the ticket. He simply could not help me merely because I was not in the same instance.

Perhaps given their cs tools, that you need to be present in the correct zone for him to spawn it?

but it is easier to think he is an idiot and to call names
    ~*Pita, Hinny, Laitriem, Badb, Pitabread~*

Gravis Negotium

Customer Service Representative THACO's Avatar

Please PM me with the GM's name that helped you and when it happened, and I will look into it. Thank you.