Default Battle standard turn in

tried to turn in the battle standard after whisperdooms lair. guy would have nothing to do with me.

Quote Originally Posted by anden View Post
    tried to turn in the battle standard after whisperdooms lair. guy would have nothing to do with me.
    Did you have more than one of them?

The way it works now is it gives you a "quest" when you acquire it.

If you run Whisperdoom again without turning in and completing that "quest", the next battle standard you get doesn't grant you another "quest", so you lose the ability to turn in the previous one.

If this doesn't apply to you then something is bugged.
    Code:
     Sil - Human Paladin 14              Lava Divers           Tad - Drow Wizard 14
     Semolina - Elf Rog 13/Ftr 1             on              Rava - Drow Sorceror 7
     Riddikulus - Human Cleric 14          Khyber         Clamor - Warforged Barb 7
     Durum - Dwarf Ftr 10/Pal 3/Rng 1                Ridd - Dwarf Ftr 6/Rog 2/Pal 2

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    Has anyone found one of the widow's eyes since JJFlanigan's 100+ turnins without one?
    I've done a couple dozen turn-ins without any kind of special item.

The last couple times I turned-in the loot table was absolute garbage. Level 5-6 stuff. It was horrible.
    Code:
     Sil - Human Paladin 14              Lava Divers           Tad - Drow Wizard 14
     Semolina - Elf Rog 13/Ftr 1             on              Rava - Drow Sorceror 7
     Riddikulus - Human Cleric 14          Khyber         Clamor - Warforged Barb 7
     Durum - Dwarf Ftr 10/Pal 3/Rng 1                Ridd - Dwarf Ftr 6/Rog 2/Pal 2

Has anyone found one of the widow's eyes since JJFlanigan's 100+ turnins without one?
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar

This is correct, thanks Riddikulus.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddikulus View Post
    The way it works now is it gives you a "quest" when you acquire it.

If you run Whisperdoom again without turning in and completing that "quest", the next battle standard you get doesn't grant you another "quest", so you lose the ability to turn in the previous one.

If this doesn't apply to you then something is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    This is correct, thanks Riddikulus.
    That may be the procedure, but it still doesn't tell us if any of the named items are even in the loot tables anymore .. JJFlanigan (who's back, I hear) had 177 runs a few months back without a single named item..
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar

I was answering the OPs question about the Battle Standard.

I do not know if that item is still in the loot table or not. You could try asking in the Development section of the forums and see if a Dev responds.

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    That may be the procedure, but it still doesn't tell us if any of the named items are even in the loot tables anymore .. JJFlanigan (who's back, I hear) had 177 runs a few months back without a single named item..