Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogue Advice

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post

Str 16 (10 base +5 item +1 tome)
    Dex 30 (17 base +5 item +3 racial +3 level +2 class)
    Con 20 (14 base +5 item +1 tome)
    Int 22 (16 base +5 item +1 level)
    Wis 16 (10 base +5 item +1 tome)
    Cha 15 (10 base +5 item)

hope this helps
    I like this build a lot. Now my problem is unlocking Drow. I just cant wait to roll my Rogue.

Feats would probably be as listed above. I was thinking about not going TWF. This could free up 2 feats. Would this be an option if I wanted to DPS as well as be "Trap*****" or is TWF just to good to pass up for combat?

I am hoping to get high Tumble and Jump, as I have always played my rogue in PnP that way. The only thing I dont get in this build is Spring Attack would seems like it would be good. Then again, with a super high Dex and Weapon Finess, will that -4 even matter?

Thanks so much. You guys have all been very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Morvant View Post
    I like this build a lot. Now my problem is unlocking Drow. I just cant wait to roll my Rogue.
    If your sole goal with your current character is to simply unlock drow before you reroll, you can get into some of the favor runs that are listed in the LFM panel .. they'll quite often take folks who are power-favoring for no XP and you can get to 400 favor quite quickly that way.
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Quote Originally Posted by binnsr View Post
    If your sole goal with your current character is to simply unlock drow before you reroll, you can get into some of the favor runs that are listed in the LFM panel .. they'll quite often take folks who are power-favoring for no XP and you can get to 400 favor quite quickly that way.
    QFT.
    Argonnessen's only Halfling Paragon.
    Ascent

Str 16 (10 base +5 item +1 tome)
    Dex 30 (17 base +5 item +3 racial +3 level +2 class)
    Con 20 (14 base +5 item +1 tome)
    Int 22 (16 base +5 item +1 level)
    Wis 16 (10 base +5 item +1 tome)
    Cha 15 (10 base +5 item)
    **** YOU RAMS!!!! That's MY Sharwyn build! Well, except my Chr is 16 ( +6 item ) .

Seriously Morvant...this build is very viable. High 50s in all my core abilities ( DD, OL, Search, Spot ) and a 33 UMD self-buffed. Be careful with your feat and enhancement selection and you'll end up with a very versitile and solid build.
    Last edited by bandyman1; 08-24-2007 at 05:11 PM.
    THE SEXY of ARGONNESSEN ~
    Now bringing the sexy back to AoK!!!
    Ashamed officer of : My Little PWNY
    Proud officer of :Archmagi

Quote Originally Posted by bandyman1 View Post
    **** YOU RAMS!!!! That's MY Sharwyn build! Well, except my Chr is 16 ( +6 item ) .

Seriously Morvant...this build is very viable. High 50s in all my core abilities ( DD, OL, Search, Spot ) and a 33 UMD self-buffed. Be careful with your feat and enhancement selection and you'll end up with a very versitile and solid build.
    Not trying to bash here, but why would you ever want/need a high 50's spot? The high-water mark for spot is currently 36, I think.. With that in mind, I dropped all but rogue spot I and am using a +10 item (with blindness ward) that I picked up cheap on the AH and still surpass that mark..
    -=]ArchAngels[=-

Not trying to bash here, but why would you ever want/need a high 50's spot? The high-water mark for spot is currently 36, I think.. With that in mind, I dropped all but rogue spot I and am using a +10 item (with blindness ward) that I picked up cheap on the AH and still surpass that mark..
    It's not that I need it, but she's got it none the less. When the new mod drops, if there's a crazy high DC to worry about like in the last one, I'll have it covered.

There honestly wasn't much else enhancement wise I wanted on my rogue.
    The sneak att training didn't really appeal to me, as I'm a sword and board rogue and it's not that great of a damage boost, and subtle backstabber is a waste if you have good agro management skills anyway.
    Last edited by bandyman1; 08-24-2007 at 05:17 PM.

the high spot is probably just that way purely by investing in it normally. I'd doubt that extra investment (feat-wise) was made.
    Argonnessen's only Halfling Paragon.
    Ascent

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    the high spot is probably just that way purely by investing in it normally. I'd doubt that extra investment (feat-wise) was made.
    Yeah...I didn't drop any feats into it. As a matter of fact, I didn't take a single skill focus. Shar has weapon finesse, imp. crit.-piercing, and spring att. chain.

Community Member

So, a little update. Im now at 270 favor. But its killing me. Seems to be going so slowly now. I got in one high level Favor group like you suggested, but not many groups want to drag along a level 4 (almost 5).

Any one on the Aggro server planning on running any favor groups a lowbie could get in to any time soon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12