Default Need heavy fort ring

i need a heavy fort ring bad!!!!....i am willing to put up a +5 mithral chain shirt/chaosgarde/and a +5 protection necklace all for this item....if these dont suit your fancy or you need other items, lets make a deal....i just need a heavy fort ring!!!....thanx all and please let me know something

Default Pm

PM sent
    Bearrin (L20 Fighter) - Desmondo (L19 Drow Rogue) - Freebay (L18 Bard) - Freebee (L19 Fighter) - Eclypsse (L18 Sorc) - Freebs (L19 Barb) - Intuit (L20 Cleric) - Krule (L12 Wizard) - Perseus (L17 Cleric) COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chromagna View Post
    i need a heavy fort ring bad!!!!....i am willing to put up a +5 mithral chain shirt/chaosgarde/and a +5 protection necklace all for this item....if these dont suit your fancy or you need other items, lets make a deal....i just need a heavy fort ring!!!....thanx all and please let me know something
    Just go do the ore runs on Black Anvil Mines it's easy and you can get a heavy fort item. Unless you have to have a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrick View Post
    Just go do the ore runs on Black Anvil Mines it's easy and you can get a heavy fort item. Unless you have to have a ring.
    You can also get a light fortification belt from Waterworks. Unless you have to have a ring and heavy fort.
    [RENEGADE (Monk) - LEGION - FOUNDER AUG 2005]
    Blutus, Bodak, Diablo, Guilloteen, Jellybean, Mantikor
    Marauder, Renaissance, Rigormortiss, Ungajinga, Valkyrie
    1st ww Tower/Vision/Abbot/Shroud, Epic VoN/Chrono, Reaver Xoriat * 1st capped Permatoon