Info please turbine...
    Khyber:
    Mithrec: Lvl 11 Cleric
    Mythildor: Lvl 11 Bard
    Mythix: Lvl 11 Bard
    Mythriel: Lvl 11 Palladin

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSeraphim View Post
    Info please turbine...
    /signed...bolded, underlined, highlighted!!!

As a transplanted Aundarian, I have found my new playmates quite likeable, but the environment, er server, freezes, wheezes and hacks like a 105 year old filterless smoking, marlboro man with alzheimers. Every reference form reputed Aundair folks says the same thing (not that I'm one )...we had minimal to nonexistent problems prior to the merge on Aundair.

Since the merge, and not necessarily related to each other, I have had numerous client failures, lag, 3 instances of not being able to complete a quest, bad lag, long load times, worse lag, rubberbanding, unbearable lag, server down when others weren't, and did I mention LAAAAAGGGGG????? Recurring themes that have been plastered all over the boards since months before the merger about Khyber.

So, like others have and still will, I feel compelled to ask- WHY THE *EXPLETIVE DELETED* WAS KHYBER CHOSEN AS THE SERVER TO MERGE TO, AND WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT????? As I feel as compelled to ask, I feel equally as deserving (i.e. paying customer) of a response.

That is all, not too much to ask for IMO.
    AUNDAIR LORESEEKERS
    Ranndor 14 Paly Randor 11 Cleric/ 1 Fighter
    Stumpee 14 Fighter Medikaid 5 Cleric

I get a kick out of all the "Terrible Lag" posts on Khyber now. I will honestly say, the lag has gone down, YES DOWN, from what Khyber was like 90% of the time before the merge. The load times have gone up (and that is annoying), but the lag in game is no where near what we used to complain about. All I can say is that if you really want to see how bad it can get, wait for the next loot or welcome back weekend. Then you'll see what we were always screaming about.
    Keris-20Rogue Rahm-19Fighter Bodi-18Bard Uke Lele-20Bard Willoughby-17Rogue Ivey-20Sorc Efric-20Ranger Glaude-20FvS Hania-20Cleric Crezida-16Sorc Gespar-20Wizard Yorgo-11Barb Yurric-16Monk

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSeraphim View Post
    I hate to say it, but I think its time that the devs let us know what's going on with Khyber. From the beginning, Khyber has had more than its fair share of technical problems and a lot more 'unique' trouble than the other servers.

Please let us know what's unique about Khyber:
    Do we have older hardware?
    Do we get used as the test update server (so the mistakes happen to us and not to the others)?
    Are we secretly running alongside a branch of LOTRO?
    Does the hamster have narcoleptic tendencies?
    My personal speculation is that it has something to do with being a Beta server, and something with the setup may not have been quite right that corrected when they set-up the other servers. However, I am not a technical guy and have no actual evidence to support it, just my speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Volga View Post
    May I suggest that the gods bestow a day or 3 of +50% +1 level loot for us to address this?

Regards,
    They've already tried this, twice, and we still have the lag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12