Thread: Cd Key

Default Cd Key

I have the 5 disks set, made a DVD out of it, very easy and makes loading go oh so much faster it you have to reinstall or do a complete system restore. I introduced my wife to the game with the 10day trail key. She like the game and would like to play full. What I want to know is, can I just buy a CDKey from you guys and not the whole package as I dont need the whole thing? ANd how much would you charge? If full price just for a key that could be emailed as an attachment I could print out, you are nuts, I'll buy the whole package off fleabay instead.

PS: You say MSRP for the game is 29.99, I haven't seen it at that price in any store for 4-6 months now.
    Server: Thelanis Name: Treadwolf Guild: Storm Lords Level: 10/TR Raistlynwolf -18th lvl Wizzy, Testwolf- 17th Rog/Ftr(13/4), Caramonwolf, Capped Ftr, W T H, Capped 12/6/2 Ranger/Fighter/Monk. Taniswolf 17 Monk C2Q6600@3.0 8GB DDR2 250GB/Win7U 64bit, 80GB/VistaU 64bit eVGA GXT260OC eVGA 780i FTW 24" widescreen HD HDCP

Customer Service Representative THACO's Avatar

Please contact our Billing department for full details.

Community Member Mad_Bombardier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xman26 View Post
    I have the 5 disks set, made a DVD out of it, very easy and makes loading go oh so much faster it you have to reinstall or do a complete system restore. I introduced my wife to the game with the 10day trail key. She like the game and would like to play full. What I want to know is, can I just buy a CDKey from you guys and not the whole package as I dont need the whole thing? ANd how much would you charge? If full price just for a key that could be emailed as an attachment I could print out, you are nuts, I'll buy the whole package off fleabay instead.

PS: You say MSRP for the game is 29.99, I haven't seen it at that price in any store for 4-6 months now.
    Personally, I don't trust fleabay for "unopened" games and "unused" cd keys. But, you can check the bargain bin at your local EB Games/Gamestop. They have DDO for $10.99 -$14.99 and it includes one free month of subscription (can be cheaper than gamecards and base subscription). Heck, you might even find an official copy of the DVD version for your archive.