Default Zipped Folder is empty

Ok, so I have spent two hours downloading the digital version of the game (first time locked up). I finish the second download and get two errors one says the zipped folder in invalid and then when I try to extract from the zipped folder it tells me it's empty though it shows 2gigs in the folder. Huh? I sent an e-mail to Turbine but don't know how long that will take so i thought someone might have an idea.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

It sounds like a corrupted archive. You may have to redownload it using a download manager that can handle errors and prevent such things. I use Free Download Manager, but if you check the DDO knowledge base they recommend some other programs as well.

Its always better to use a download manager for such large files.
    "Not only are you wrong, but I even created an Excel spreadsheet to show how wrong you are." - James Wyatt, WotC

I'll try that however how do i get the download without buying the game again?
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

I'm not sure. I guess it depends on where you got it from, but every download I ever purchased let me download it again. The serial number is more important than the actual file, and it shouldn't be an issue since you can only activate once per serial. Try following the original links you used to get to the download page from your order. Or maybe check your IE History for the link you used.
    "Not only are you wrong, but I even created an Excel spreadsheet to show how wrong you are." - James Wyatt, WotC

Customer Service Representative

Here are some options for you at this link (from the front page of the DDO technical support site)