Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Still waiting for an answer

Original Ticket ID #283285

I reported three items lost in the mail. I mailed them from Calar-Riedra to my other character Calar (Originally from Khyber). I lost an +2 Int Tome, +6 Dex/+3 Jump Ring (RR Human), and a Ring of Spell Storing. This was approximately 5:40pm PST Thursday 8/2/07. There was a server crash and when I logged on to both characters the items were not in the mail, nor were they in the other characters inventory.

It may help to mention that I have two accounts currently so I one character was on one, and one was on another.

The response I received from the GM was this:

"Support is not able to grant, replace, or restore any in-game content or quest progression status that may have been affected by the server issue. Thank you for contacting Dungeons & Dragons Online Customer Support!"

I asked to escalate this to a senior GM who also said the same thing.

Why was I told this and then I see in this very forum the following in response to a very similar issue posed by Squier:

Quote Originally Posted by THACO View Post
    I looked at your ticket, and saw that a GM requested more information from you as to what was lost which you did not mention in your ticket. Please update your ticket as soon as you can so that we may research it further. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    As I have told you Squier, your report is being researched. These things do take time.

When more information is available you will be contacted.

Did I not provide enough information originally for the ticket? They could have just asked.

At this point I am infuriated beyond belief, I have posted a couple of times about this, and I have PM'ed Sparker and have yet to receive a response.

Please let me know why my issue is not being addressed seriously.
    Last edited by Tallyn; 08-08-2007 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Tried to change title of post to be less inflamatory