Page 192 of 231 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 4618
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKiller13 View Post
    The main reason you never see Shuriken bards is because they're missing a huge part of what makes Shuriken good: Monk. Alignment restrictions block Bard/Monks, and Ninja Spy Core 2 gives a stacking % chance equal to your Dex to throw an additional Shuriken per attack. With 90 Dex that's an extra 0.4 shuriken per attack, which adds up fast. Shuriken Expertise gets you the same bonus, but NS C2 doubles it so a Monk with 1.8 attacks/throw is 30% ahead of any non-Monk at 1.4. Finally, 10k Stars is nuts, adding a bunch of ranged power and 60-100% Doubleshot with at least 50% uptime. Just factoring the expertise + Doublestrike (and assuming 50% uptime) a Monk is throwing 70-90% more Shuriken than a non-Monk. Swashbuckling can't compete.
    Arguable. 8)

I run swashy-thrower, and it's pretty solid build. Of course, you lose double DEX to DS, but instead take up some nice bonuses:

+2 /+1 range/multiplier, +2 to dmg, + 3 to Enhancement bonus from cores, and range doubles from IC, so here much more crit and crit damage.

Blow By Blow (Ranged) with +3 more crit range and 3d6 scaled sonic damage ( wiki says no scale, but if i remember correct, last time i play with this build it works, need check again ).

Sword Dance: 1d20 scaled sonic damage when missed in combat.

DS boost 30% to DS 5 times per rest.

Dashing Scoundrel/Scirmisher: +6 to dmg +10 to DS or 10% to Dodge +bonuses from buckler.

Resonant Arms: +6d6 scaled sonic damage per crit ( and here much crit, remember? 8) ).

Battering Barrage: Imp Destruction on hit!

Wind at my Back: +5 to Enhancement equipped throwing weapon ( +8 summary with cores bonuses).

Thread the Needle: +5 to damage while Precision active. Someone off Precision? 8)

Exploit Weaknesses: +1 stacking bonus to crit range when miss until successfully hit.

Coup de Grace:attack with +3[w], instakill if hit incapacitated mob, fort save d20 +Perform skill. Instakill is good!

From Warchanter tree best part is core5 full BaB and T4 +6% to DS, or T4 frozen at vorpal.

Until lvl16 run with Nightforge Spike, after - use spellplague shurikens and LGS at ML26. Not have Rloft, so cannot say anything about Spite. 8)

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaviMOC View Post
    A drow bard that uses shuriken as main weapon. Can splash but the main levels must be bard.

Edit/Added: It seems synergic ( race/class) for shuriken but havent see any. Actually since they patched all those AA bugs I've never seen any shuriken build (monks or bards). Is it that bad nowdays?
    I posted this build a while back. Ranger 6 is for the feats, Sniper Shot, Adv Weapon Finesse (DEX to dmg), and Killer (+20% Doubleshot while stacked). Rogue splash for trap skills + Evasion.

Best heroic weapon is Snowstar for the added critical threat range: it becomes 11-20/x3 with Swashbuckling + IC:Thrown. Sniper shot is 9-20/x5. Nightforge Spike has 11-20/x4 crit range but doesn't benefit from Shuriken Expertise. So once your DEX gets past 30-ish the extra shuriken procs with Snowstar outweigh the bigger crits from NF Spike. Base DEX 20 + 2 level-ups + 7 item + 1 enhancement = DEX 30 with relatively little effort at level 8.

If you own Vistani, you could shift points into it for free Quick Draw and extra Doubleshot. Maybe even do some sort of shuriken+throwing dagger hybrid. Why? I dunno, I didn't think that far ahead.
    Last edited by unbongwah; 05-02-2019 at 06:49 PM.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Default Need Help

Just back from the dead. Maybe run few weeks with buddies. I realy Need help with building. I wanna play INT trapper 32 point pure rouge mechanist with great crossbow. And cant find any solid build on paper. Create Character Dex/Wis 16 Int 18 and take Point Blank shot. But afraid about taking next some wrong enhancements. Can anybody help me with building it ? all i know what i must take rapid reload on lvl 2 and.... nothing else. Main goal Spot and disable realy all things and help party a bit with damage from crossbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabidai View Post
    Just back from the dead. Maybe run few weeks with buddies. I realy Need help with building. I wanna play INT trapper 32 point pure rouge mechanist with great crossbow...
    Nothing out of the ordinary here, answered in personal thread on same subject...

o https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6215758

Community Member

Smile Just started playing, need a good support bard build

My cousin, brother and myself have just decided to start playing DDO as a group. I played a very long time ago and have forgotten everything and to top it all off I was never good at 5e D&D char building anyways. My Brother is playing a rogue, my Cousin a fighter and I wanted to be a good support character to provide heals and make the experience a bit more fun for everyone involved. I realize there are several support classes and Cleric would prob be best for heals but I figured the bard class has got to be fun. So does anyone have a good support Bard build so me and my group can start venturing forth into parts unknown without fear? I wouldn't mind doing some damage but mostly I wanna make sure I can spam heals and crowd control.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help me out.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fenristhewolf View Post
    My cousin, brother and myself have just decided to start playing DDO as a group. I played a very long time ago and have forgotten everything and to top it all off I was never good at 5e D&D char building anyways. My Brother is playing a rogue, my Cousin a fighter and I wanted to be a good support character to provide heals and make the experience a bit more fun for everyone involved. I realize there are several support classes and Cleric would prob be best for heals but I figured the bard class has got to be fun. So does anyone have a good support Bard build so me and my group can start venturing forth into parts unknown without fear? I wouldn't mind doing some damage but mostly I wanna make sure I can spam heals and crowd control.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help me out.
    Welcome back! The Count of Monte Cristo is a solid pure Bard.

For more of a support playstyle, focus more on the Spellsinger and Warchanter Enhancement trees - better CC, bonuses to saves/skills, a heal-over-time song and eventually a temporary HP aura around level 12. Note that Spellsinger SLAs and spells aren't really for damage - even things like Soundburst or Sonic Blast are mostly helpful because of their stun and daze respectively. Most of your damage will be melee and come from the Swashbuckler tree, which only requires about 15 points.

Quote Originally Posted by fenristhewolf View Post
    So does anyone have a good support Bard build so me and my group can start venturing forth into parts unknown without fear? I wouldn't mind doing some damage but mostly I wanna make sure I can spam heals and crowd control.
    There's about a gazillion Swashbuckler builds out there, but the Count of Monte Cristo is a good place to start.

I posted a Spellsinger build recently: bard buffs, healing, Enchantment spells, and chest-blessing (i.e., Greater Dragonmark of Finding) for good measure. However the downside is low DPS; it was intended for a party / raid support role, not a soloer. If you want something which goes the Sonic-DPS Evoker route, have a look at this old build.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Context: I'm heading for my next mostly solo R1 life.
    I want to go Wiz EK because I've just finished a full-fledged caster sorc life and I want to vary my playstyle.
    Given this will be R1, I know for a fact that PM healing will be enough to sustain me for a long while, so I'd like that option to be available sooner than not.
    This character has full tomes and a lot of past lives (enough to get 7 Racial AP)
    I'll be doing my third Tiefling racial life using said build.

I've browsed the forums, but I'm not as talented at finding information here as I would be on other search engines.

If at all possible, I'd like a build with a level 10-15 "snapshot", so I get a general sense of what abilities and equipment to focus on. I'm especially awful at the loot Tetris game, so this is where I'll need help the most, though choosing which combat style will suit such a build best is another worry.
    I can (and probably would, if I like the build) farm/craft any piece of equipment needed should I find the build remotely interesting.
    The combat style is also where I'm a bit lost. THF, SWF, TWF, Vistani, hey, even Inquisitive might all work, I just can't stick to an idea and roll with it.

TL;DR: I need a PM EK build with gear and AP setups meant for heroic play. Emphasis on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    Context: I'm heading for my next mostly solo R1 life.
    I want to go Wiz EK because I've just finished a full-fledged caster sorc life and I want to vary my playstyle.
    Given this will be R1, I know for a fact that PM healing will be enough to sustain me for a long while, so I'd like that option to be available sooner than not.
    This character has full tomes and a lot of past lives (enough to get 7 Racial AP)
    I'll be doing my third Tiefling racial life using said build.

I've browsed the forums, but I'm not as talented at finding information here as I would be on other search engines.

If at all possible, I'd like a build with a level 10-15 "snapshot", so I get a general sense of what abilities and equipment to focus on. I'm especially awful at the loot Tetris game, so this is where I'll need help the most, though choosing which combat style will suit such a build best is another worry.
    I can (and probably would, if I like the build) farm/craft any piece of equipment needed should I find the build remotely interesting.
    The combat style is also where I'm a bit lost. THF, SWF, TWF, Vistani, hey, even Inquisitive might all work, I just can't stick to an idea and roll with it.

TL;DR: I need a PM EK build with gear and AP setups meant for heroic play. Emphasis on gear.
    As you pointed out, EK can be many things. Would suggest going for TWF/SWF or a splash 18wiz/2monk for repeated atacks benefiting from spellsword or Weapon&Shield if you want to be more tanky.

2HF is a bit wonky by slow atacks and no effect on glacing blows, only benefit is the high base damage/critical when using Eldrich Tempest( managed to hit over 4k slashing damage using riftmaker at lvl 13 on Prision of Planes r1) still less than a full caster and a 30s cooldown . While its interesting to have self heal there is little PM/EK synergy as you dont use any null bonus for EK abilities.

Choose an element to be your main spellsword and build some spellpower on it as impulse is desirable . Use the traditional PM gear ( neg amp and nullification) . DC is neglectable as you will be aiming to deal direct damage as a common melee. Check Strimon's build on wizard's forum for guidance.

For the snapshot, there is some interesting palemaster and all kind of build gear on sharn for 15s.
    Last edited by DaviMOC; 06-04-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaviMOC View Post
    As you pointed out, EK can be many things. Would suggest going for TWF/SWF or a splash 18wiz/2monk for repeated atacks benefiting from spellsword or Weapon&Shield if you want to be more tanky.

2HF is a bit wonky by slow atacks and no effect on glacing blows, only benefit is the high base damage/critical when using Eldrich Tempest( managed to hit over 4k slashing damage using riftmaker at lvl 13 on Prision of Planes r1) still less than a full caster and a 30s cooldown . While its interesting to have self heal there is little PM/EK synergy as you dont use any null bonus for EK abilities.

Choose an element to be your main spellsword and build some spellpower on it as impulse is desirable . Use the traditional PM gear ( neg amp and nullification) . DC is neglectable as you will be aiming to deal direct damage as a common melee. Check Strimon's build on wizard's forum for guidance.

For the snapshot, there is some interesting palemaster and all kind of build gear on sharn for 15s.
    Strimtom's guide uses a WF as a main source of self healing. If I didn't already have 3 WF lives, this would have been my go-to race for it as well.
    As for spell power, should I focus mainly on negative, or on my spellsword's offensive? (aka: which Ravenloft belt?)

I already got myself a sweet Stygian Wrath and Black Velvet Capelet. The orb drop means I'll be going SWF this life at least. Because I can't resist the shiny.
    My trinket slot is generally a Cannith Crafted Light Resist of Negative Amp. Found out the light weakness works like absorption - numbers get decreased first, then multiplied. While this is a net negative for absorption, when it comes to elemental vulnerabilities, it's actually a boon.
    I have a general sense of items that are "good for my build", I'm just bad at finding things that don't overlap, or things that will still be good once I get the essentials.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    Strimtom's guide uses a WF as a main source of self healing. If I didn't already have 3 WF lives, this would have been my go-to race for it as well.
    As for spell power, should I focus mainly on negative, or on my spellsword's offensive? (aka: which Ravenloft belt?)

I already got myself a sweet Stygian Wrath and Black Velvet Capelet. The orb drop means I'll be going SWF this life at least. Because I can't resist the shiny.
    My trinket slot is generally a Cannith Crafted Light Resist of Negative Amp. Found out the light weakness works like absorption - numbers get decreased first, then multiplied. While this is a net negative for absorption, when it comes to elemental vulnerabilities, it's actually a boon.
    I have a general sense of items that are "good for my build", I'm just bad at finding things that don't overlap, or things that will still be good once I get the essentials.
    If your main plan is to be a EK you should be focusing on elemental power. Null is just for your self-healing. Unless your main objective is to be a PM. Dusk Lens is a good bet if you want to keep versatility to choose an element for each situation.

On strimon's topic there is some discussion on EKs ,thought you could get some general idea there. Plan was to help over combat style. Cant help on RL itemization as I just bought it few days ago but I'm overexploring sharn since it was launched =p .

Also an upgraded heroic melee ToEE weapons is interesting, it is what i used until 13 for riftmaker on my 2hf ek , it builds elemental vulnerability so you can have both elemental damage and elemental vulnerability stacks at same weapon.

Sadly I dont have any ready build to share with you. All i can say is that 18wiz 2 monk PM/EKs with wraps and cloth is a pretty solid path and a common build in my server(what monk splash isnt?).
    Last edited by DaviMOC; 06-06-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Default Looking for a non-Scoundrel Tiefling Bard build (Pure preferred, but MC okay too)

Pretty much the title.

Details:
    32 point build
    1st life build (if necessary I have an alt Bard I could TR that has Celestia, Star of Day and a 2nd tier upgraded TF shortsword)
    Must be Tiefling
    Melee DPS focused with CC (beyond Fascinate) a secondary focus (would like it to be as strong as possible given parameters)
    Solo friendly
    Casual player (I barely mess with Reaper though wouldn't mind a character that could do well in low level Reaper, it's just not a focus)
    SWF Preferred
    Harper and Vistani trees available.

Mostly I'm looking for a competent Tiefling Bard character that mimics the flavor as much as possible of my PnP character in 5E which is a Swords Bard with a 1 level dip into Hexblade. I know it'll be a very loose adaptation.

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Ciaran; 06-06-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    Sarlona

The simplest option would be a Tiefling variant on Count of Monte Cristo. I also took a stab at it on the Lama forums for Scoundrel, a regular Tiefling will be pretty much the same. Maybe STR to-hit instead of Weapon Finesse to save a feat? Wish there were more Swashbuckling weapons which supported CHA to hit.

If you decide to TR your existing bard and want to reuse those short swords, also consider PDK instead for Cormyrian Knight Training. Sample builds in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    The simplest option would be a Tiefling variant on Count of Monte Cristo. I also took a stab at it on the Lama forums for Scoundrel, a regular Tiefling will be pretty much the same. Maybe STR to-hit instead of Weapon Finesse to save a feat? Wish there were more Swashbuckling weapons which supported CHA to hit.

If you decide to TR your existing bard and want to reuse those short swords, also consider PDK instead for Cormyrian Knight Training. Sample builds in this thread.
    Thank you, Unbongwah! I wound up going with the build Hjarki posted here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Updated-Bards and so far at 6 it's working out really well. That ID XP bonus is helpful on a 2nd life.

I'll probably give one of the above a try if I do a 3rd life though, so I appreciate the guidance!
    Sarlona

Community Member

Default Level 16 cap Healer dps turn undead to run sharn and all level 14 to 16 content only

Unique build request as it will cap at level 16.

Im leaning on assimar scourge 13 cleric, 2 ranger, 1 fighter. Using heavy maces for primary dps. Switching to a shield for dedicated healer fights. I have NOT tested yet, but should be able to destroy the non red forge wraiths with turn undead.

I think fs would be slightly better dps but turn undead will be more valuable.

We are getting our old group together to run only level 14 to 16 new (last few updates in that level range)quest. Im guessing once we run these quest, back to retirement in ddo, until new content comes out(meaning build for level 15 or 16 as cap)

This will be our primary healer, but we also lack insta kill and aoe dps. maybe just dps overall.

Question which would be best favored soul or cleric or?

This is not for end game, just to run the level 14 to 16 quest(Sharn specifically) then back into retirement,

We plan to run on r4 to r5. All are 36 pt builds with + 5 tomes to all stats and 6 to 8 reaper points. 2 of the players are 8 and 12 years old. (My 8 year old lives to find safe spots is a very good warlock) 12 year plays the arti/rogue and back peddle kites to no end.

These are the 5 classes
    1. Bard/swash/tiefling
    2. assimar sorc (level 16)
    3. assimar necro cleric(could heal but playstyle most likely wont, def off heal as needed)
    4. rogue/arti/wizzy gnome(didnt want to lesser out of the wizzy)
    5. purple dragon knight 2 fighter 14 warlock)

Question what should this groups 6 class be? taking into account they will be stuck with min 1 level of iconic starter class

Im not sure how we handle the constructs? Undead an issue in that level range?

gear will be cannith and maybe some RL stuff. or other suggestions?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhiglord View Post
    Unique build request as it will cap at level 16.

gear will be cannith and maybe some RL stuff. or other suggestions?
    Aasimar soundburst sorc

7 Healing hands
    23 Falconry No Mercyx3, defense, sprint boost
    33 Air Savant LB SLA (maximize reduction)

Get Esoteric set (more maximize reduction) and Firestorm Staff. I didn't have that available when I made my build, and had mostly cannith, or woulda used maximize for more dmg.

Necro cleric has turn undead... you don't need a second source not enough undead in Sharn. All your air savant spells other than chain lightning are capped, so you could make it out of a scourge with a ranger level and you wouldn't really notice it once you hit 16.

Have CC so you don't have to heal, big healing hands heals, and still have smaller cures, as well as UMD from the sorc 2ndary stat charisma.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 06-12-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    Aasimar soundburst sorc

7 Healing hands
    23 Falconry No Mercyx3, defense, sprint boost
    33 Air Savant LB SLA (maximize reduction)

Get Esoteric set (more maximize reduction) and Firestorm Staff. I didn't have that available when I made my build, and had mostly cannith, or woulda used maximize for more dmg.

Necro cleric has turn undead... you don't need a second source not enough undead in Sharn. All your air savant spells other than chain lightning are capped, so you could make it out of a scourge with a ranger level and you wouldn't really notice it once you hit 16.

Have CC so you don't have to heal, big healing hands heals, and still have smaller cures, as well as UMD from the sorc 2ndary stat charisma.
    Thank you,

I think this will work well. Didnt even think of a sorc, should be crazy good electric dps, (I'm guessing not to many things in Sharn immune to electric?)
    I know a few things immune to fire. I'll have to check to see if the healing hands regenerates. That is the only issue, I see. Our necro cleric will be looking at kill counts and maybe not health of others, so if things break cc(and it will) Im guessing part 3 of the chain will be our Achilles heel(forge wraiths and constructs) , healer will be basically 7 healing hands. Probably wipe a few times on part 3(the only rule we have really is no cakes, thank goodness its not a permadeath group.

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhiglord View Post
    Thank you,

I think this will work well. Didnt even think of a sorc, should be crazy good electric dps, (I'm guessing not to many things in Sharn immune to electric?)
    I know a few things immune to fire. I'll have to check to see if the healing hands regenerates. That is the only issue, I see. Our necro cleric will be looking at kill counts and maybe not health of others, so if things break cc(and it will) Im guessing part 3 of the chain will be our Achilles heel(forge wraiths and constructs) , healer will be basically 7 healing hands. Probably wipe a few times on part 3(the only rule we have really is no cakes, thank goodness its not a permadeath group.
    Forgewraiths can be turned, so they're actually very easy with a Cleric or two who invests a little (Cha for uses, turn item, 12ish AP into RS for turns-kill and turn bonuses). Speaking as an Air Domain Cleric who just ran through Sharn city a bunch, it works quite well I didn't do all the wilderness quests though so can't confirm for those.

The main part I struggled with was Artificers spamming Tactical Detonation (before I started just instakilling them, then it was just Arti champs).
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

Default Epic Past Life Solo Farming

So, since I came back on May/2019 I have been playing on a Longbow Ranged - Strimtoms Acid Arrow (for thematics, not for Raid or Power, I like been a Longbow user don't judge me please!!!). Now the character has 3x Monk, 2x Ranger and 1x Rogue.

I want to farm Primal Epic Sphere for 3x Doubleshot Stance. Most of my Heroic gear is crafted, not named... been having a hard time to ger Ravenloft named itens, no luck in 3 different chars running Elite/Hard over level.

So, what is the best Solo Ranged (Longbow) build to accomplish this deed?

Thanks in advance

P.S. Don't have Mastermind of Sharn... stopped buying on Ravenloft
    Last edited by Potatofasf; 06-14-2019 at 11:57 AM.
    No Signature...

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Ok I'm back with another wacky build idea. I'm looking for a Deep Gnome Silvanus build, Int-max so I can Color Spray effectively. I'd also like to avoid using a LHoW, so any build will be Wizard 1+ Divine 6+ and as a Silvanus build I'd like +1/+1 crits. I have +6 Supreme tome, about 15 PL's, and 2 Racial AP.

Does Color Spray work in Knight's Transformation? I'm not clear on how "touch range" works for non-single-target spells, but like I've seen people fireball themselves in EK.

Some ideas I've considered:

Int to-hit:
    EK T3 - Eldritch Accuracy
    Harper T1 - Strategic Combat I
    Artificer 1 - Insightful Strikes

Int to-damage:
    Harper T3 - Strategic Combat II
    Artificer 6 - Insightful Damage (removes Insightful Strikes though)

So some Artificer split w/EK could entirely avoid Harper? I'm not sure if KtA stacks with Int-to-hit/damage base. Not using a runearm hurts RMM a lot though...

As far as Divines go, I figure Cleric for Domain & Warpriest, FvS for Divine Presence/Will & War Soul (can skip Harper KtA?), or Paladin if I don't have Artificer so I get a defensive stance.

Wizard split seems to be 12 for Wraith Form or 5+ for just EK T5 (easiest crit source?) otherwise I need Kensei T5 for crits. I'm not sure it's worth going undead given the amount of damage melee characters take and the pain it is to heal them (and obvs self-healing in Reaper).

-----

So here's what I've come up with:

• Wraith - 12/6/2 or 13/6/1 Wizard/Divine/x Wraith Form; 40 EK, 23 PM, 12 Harper, 7 DG - no defender stance, undead self-healing is bleh?
    • Fleshy Arti - 8/6/6 or 7/7/6 with Wizard, Artificer, and Divine; 40 EK, 25 Warpriest/soul, 8 DG; either PK SLA or KtA - no defender stance, Arti feels like a waste (swap for what?)
    • Toaster Arti - 8/6/6 Arti/Wizard/Divine; 40 EK, 29 RMM, 8 DG, FvS divine Will? - half-defender stance, option to swap to RMM T5 for tanking, but mediocre Repair.
    • Kensei - 6+/6/1+ with Divine/Fighter/Wizard; 34 Kensei, 24 EK/Warpriest/soul, 13 StD, 11 DG - straightforward, lot of casting options (could 13/6/1 with Cleric for 7th level spells?)
    • Druid - 13/6/1 Druid/Divine/Wizard; 39 NW, 12 Harper, 8 DG, 6 NP - Winter Wolf but Int-based? Feels weird lol. Missing +1 threat range, but has defender stance, solid trees, and is fleshy? I feel like going Wis-based and dropping DG would work better lol.

Did I miss some obvious ones?

Sorry for the wall of text, thanks in advance for advice
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

21. 06-15-2019, 12:23 AM

Page 192 of 231 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast