Page 190 of 231 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 4618
    Community Member

Default Request for a "Top Tier" WarForged / BladeForged

Hey! Your service is valued by this community, for sure.

I've been talking with folks in my chat channels, and nobody can think of a single "top tier" WarForged (or BladeForged) build, since Reaper came out.

I don't care about class combos or party role or anything else, I just wanted to know if there was any build at all that was Top Tier but still used WarForged (or BladeForged) as its race. If I got a preference, though, I'd want to have top tier damage output.
    Ingame: Lazertron / Calyad / Model XVII / Placebo Effecct / Shiinobii / Jerronicus

No cybering.

2. 03-28-2019, 01:26 PM

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaBop View Post
    Hey! Your service is valued by this community, for sure.

I've been talking with folks in my chat channels, and nobody can think of a single "top tier" WarForged (or BladeForged) build, since Reaper came out.

I don't care about class combos or party role or anything else, I just wanted to know if there was any build at all that was Top Tier but still used WarForged (or BladeForged) as its race. If I got a preference, though, I'd want to have top tier damage output.
    What resources (tomes/packs/PL's etc) do you have available?

You could probs do a Wizard build just fine, but that's DC casting not DPS. Also PM doesn't care about WF penalties.

DPS you have to take advantage of the T3 +15 MP or +25 SP, but you only win for heroics vs like HOrc? Hmm. I need to think more, hopefully someone else has ideas XD

Edit: Things I can think of: Druid Wolf build, where you just get the 15 MP and ignore the Warforged penalties (does Healer's Friend work in Wolf form?). I'd guess you have better damage for heroics, and probably comparable in epics.

Otherwise, if you're just looking for heroics you're probably best off with Sorcerer. Just grab the 25 Spellpower, and blast away. Cha penalty hurts a little, but not enough to matter w/modern powercreep.

My final thought is EK melee, you can use T3 and T4 for both MP & SP benefits.
    Last edited by SpartanKiller13; 03-28-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

Heya!

So now with teiflings, scoundrels and inquisitive being released, I wondered what you would do with them. So,

What would be your optimal Scoundrel pure bard build, assuming completionist with +8 tomes to everything?
    What would be the optimal inquisitive build?
    uwu

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKiller13 View Post
    What resources (tomes/packs/PL's etc) do you have available?
    Everything. Every max tome, every pack, all the PLs. (Well...I'm going to get the Tiefling and such quite soon. Quadpletionist here.)

I just am a little sad that it really seems like there isn't any top-tier anything that a WF can do in 'real end game' content. I'd be doing R10 epics.

Thanks for your help!
    Ingame: Lazertron / Calyad / Model XVII / Placebo Effecct / Shiinobii / Jerronicus

No cybering.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaBop View Post
    I just am a little sad that it really seems like there isn't any top-tier anything that a WF can do in 'real end game' content. I'd be doing R10 epics.
    Just check this. Here present nice BF variant. 8)

Community Member

Default Umm, hello?

Hey guys,

So is there a link tot build that is up to date, working, easy to understand for new players that:
    is a melee spell caster? I would like to run with a sword (or 2) attack and cast dmg spell on everyone (EVIIIIIL) . A have subscripttion, so nott enterily free 2 play.

In perfectt world i would like i to be like 60-70% damage - 30-40% survivability type of char.

Please, help me enjoy this game. If i havent added any info tthat is needed, please let me know

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

See my Bladesingers thread. Also Strimtom's Eldritch Knight thread.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Default i am new

i am having troubles figuring out how to make threads as I wanted to ask when will pet companion ownership certificates be back in the ddo store to buy I wanted to get a gargoyle with my points and they are gone.... sorry that I am asking this in the wrong thread

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    See my Bladesingers thread. Also Strimtom's Eldritch Knight thread.

I cant find your bladesinger thread... only axesiger... could you give me link to your bladesinger??

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sendiedis View Post
    I cant find your bladesinger thread... only axesiger... could you give me link to your bladesinger??
    Sorry, forgot it wasn't in my sig: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...e-Bladesingers!

For future reference: you can click on someone's username -> "View Profile" -> "Find latest started threads" to view their threads.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Has anyone recently done a viable pure druid build focusing entirely on tanking (probably in bear form)?

I realise other tank builds are superior, just wondering what could be done with pure druid.

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Octarino View Post
    Has anyone recently done a viable pure druid build focusing entirely on tanking (probably in bear form)?

I realise other tank builds are superior, just wondering what could be done with pure druid.
    Once you take multiclassing out of the equation, it becomes a lot easier to figure out a build :P

You can't do Iconics (assuming no LHoW burn) so your best option is probably Dwarf? Weird.

Dwarf Druid 20

Feats:
    • Shield Mastery
    • Improved Shield Mastery
    • Force of Personality
    • Skill Focus: Intimidate
    • Quicken Spell
    • Extend Spell
    • Least Dragonmark of Warding

Epic Feats:
    • Toughness
    • Epic Toughness
    • Epic Repuation
    • Epic Damage Reduction

Destiny Feats:
    • Epic Skill Focus: Intimidate
    • Mass Frog (for Baba)
    • Deific Warding

Legendary Feat:
    • Scion of Celestia

Skills:
    • Intimidate
    • Heal
    • Balance

AP:
    • 41 Nature's Protector (Capstone, T5)
    • 15 Dwarf (Child of the Mountain, Radiant Forcefield)
    • 13 Falconry (Healamp, Conditioning, Core 3)
    • 11 Season's Herald (Autumn Winds) - looks pretty good but haven't used it.

With any Racial AP, get Stand like Stone x3

-----

Run in US, either Vigor of Battle or Stand Against the Tide (if knockdowns). Intimidate, and then either shield block (if necessary) or hit things (you're a bear). You'll have a lot of melee threat, and can just rage and hit stuff for whatever DPS/Hate you can get while waiting for Intimidate.

Rising Fury seems like a pretty easy +10 morale bonus to Con/Strength as well, keep that Extended

Regenerate/Mass Regenerate is where you'll spend most of your Spell Points, you can stack durations and just cast it a lot to get hilarious amounts of Heal over Time. Note that only the first cast's Spellpower matters, so buff up before starting then you can swap to whatever gear to maintain it.
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

Community Member

Default Request for Dragonborn Fighter/Monk?

Hi. I don't know if this thread is active, but figured give it a shot. I'm a returning player with little to nothing far as any of the more advanced options. I like Dragonborns, and well... kinda like monks, but hate the weapon choices. It's probably why I'm looking to request this odd ball build that no one else seems willing to give it a go?

I'm currently thinking red dragon ancestry might be the go to for it, but I'm on the ropes and wanted to see what some experienced builders could do with it?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukendo View Post
    Hi. I don't know if this thread is active, but figured give it a shot. I'm a returning player with little to nothing far as any of the more advanced options. I like Dragonborns, and well... kinda like monks, but hate the weapon choices. It's probably why I'm looking to request this odd ball build that no one else seems willing to give it a go?

I'm currently thinking red dragon ancestry might be the go to for it, but I'm on the ropes and wanted to see what some experienced builders could do with it?
    Here ya go.

Adamantine knuckles from long ago are your go-to heroic weapon.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 04-14-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    Here ya go.

Adamantine knuckles from long ago are your go-to heroic weapon.
    Hm. Looks good, but not feeling it here. Any other two handed weapon builds?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukendo View Post
    Hm. Looks good, but not feeling it here. Any other two handed weapon builds?
    Same build, swap twf to thf, and use a quarterstaff, or really any weapon you want once you have T5 kensai with IC:X to match.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 04-15-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Community Member

Same build, swap twf to thf, and use a quarterstaff, or really any weapon you want once you have T5 kensai with IC:X to match.
    Eh, I noticed a big problem here. It requires Favored Soul. I do not have that class unlocked here. What do you suggest to use in place of that?

Community Member

You could just use cleric, and triple stat the build with str/wisdom/cha. Levels in wisdom for DCs.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 04-15-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Community Member

You could just use cleric, and triple stat the build with str/wisdom/cha. Levels in wisdom for DCs.
    Ok. Now, here's one problem as well I'm noticing. If I don't want a monk or cleric weapon, as I stated before, there's no real deity feats to align with this at all.

That's my one problem I've noticed from checking this out. Cleric, Favored Soul, etc. is fun. However, I think I'm looking for something with great sword or great axe in the long run here. It leaves those two out if I want to use feats for them.

Default Monkcher/ trapper 12 monk/ 6 ranger/ 2 rogue

I have been searching for a 12 monk/ 6 ranger/ 2 rogue build and seem to be coming up short. I would like elf, twf (for handwraps and possible longswords ), trap skills, self sufficient/heals, archer and melee dps,. PL-barb, cleric, druid, fighter, ranger, wizard. I have +7 supreme tome and also have skill tomes( I believe they are all maxed out).

I don't know if it will matter but a 13 monk/ 6 ranger/ 1 rogue build or a 12 monk/ 7 ranger/ 1 rogue build would also work if it is possible. I think 1 rog level works good but I'm not totally sure about that. I never have played a monk before so that's why I asked for this type of build. Looked like it was fun back in the day but with updates , I was told its not as viable now. I just wanted to say TY in advance for the help on this. If you need more information I will try to get it to you ASAP!

Page 190 of 231 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast